Windows 10: Different theme wallpapers on two different monitors

Discus and support Different theme wallpapers on two different monitors in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I select a theme on my computer, it makes the background the same picture on both of my two monitors.Before, it would show different backgrounds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by clJacksonFH, Dec 22, 2021.

1. Different theme wallpapers on two different monitors

When I select a theme on my computer, it makes the background the same picture on both of my two monitors.Before, it would show different backgrounds on the two monitors two different pictures, but now it just duplicates the image on the second screen, so it's the same picture on both. It would show the different pictures on both Windows 10 and Windows 11.I'm trying to make it so there is two different backgrounds on my two different monitors, even though it is the same theme.It doesn't kill me to have it be the way it is right now, but It's just kind of a nuisance to me.Thanks for your help

:)

clJacksonFH, Dec 22, 2021

2. How to display different slideshow wallpapers (backgrounds) on each monitor

I followed those steps. When right-clicking on the image to select a monitor, I get:

• Set for all monitors
    • Set for monitor 4
    • Set for monitor 4
    • Set for monitor 4
    • Set for monitor 4

Different theme wallpapers on two different monitors 01d6e76f-69b5-4b69-af3d-0c264511199c?upload=true.jpg

jwildman16, Dec 22, 2021
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Using different folders of wallpapers for different Slideshow on each monitors

Hi,

You can set different wallpapers for multiple monitors without having to install a third-party software. To do this, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the empty area of desktop and then click Personalize.
    • Under Choose your picture section, right-click on a picture which you want to set as a desktop background for one of your monitors. You will see a context menu, and you can select which monitor to use.
    • You can also use the Browse button to browse to the picture you want to set as a wallpaper. Click
      Choose picture to add it to the Choose your picture section, and press right-click on the picture.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Dec 22, 2021
  4. Different theme wallpapers on two different monitors

How to display different slideshow wallpapers (backgrounds) on each monitor

Hi,

I am Ganesh Gandhi, an Independent Advisor, 18 years experienced windows guide. I am here to work with you on this problem.

It's possible to set a unique wallpaper on each of your monitors, but Windows 10 doesn't make the option easy to find.

Kindly mention if you have tried these steps to customize your multi-monitor setup with a different wallpaper on each display.

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-set-differen...

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. I will keep working with you until it's resolved.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information with reference. Thoroughly research products advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it. Watch out for ads
    on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).

GaneshGandhi1982, Dec 22, 2021
Thema:

Different theme wallpapers on two different monitors

1. Different theme wallpapers on two different monitors - Similar Threads - Different theme wallpapers

2. How to set different wallpaper for different monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set different wallpaper for different monitors?: I've looked through every setting on my computer and every forum on a couple sites, none of them have answered my question.I'm trying to set a different wall paper for each of my three monitors. But every time I go into the personalization settings and right click on a...
  3. How to set different wallpaper for different monitors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set different wallpaper for different monitors?: I've looked through every setting on my computer and every forum on a couple sites, none of them have answered my question.I'm trying to set a different wall paper for each of my three monitors. But every time I go into the personalization settings and right click on a...
  4. Different Scaling on two monitors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different Scaling on two monitors.: Hello, On my new Win11 laptop I am unable to set different scaling on my laptops auxiliary monitor. My laptop is 2560x1600 on a 16" monitor and my aux is 35" on 1980x1080.On 100% scaling, the laptop's test is minuscule almost unreadable, so i set it to 125%.Now, my 35" also...
  5. Different Scaling on two monitors.

Different Scaling on two monitors.: Hello, On my new Win11 laptop I am unable to set different scaling on my laptops auxiliary monitor. My laptop is 2560x1600 on a 16" monitor and my aux is 35" on 1980x1080.On 100% scaling, the laptop's test is minuscule almost unreadable, so i set it to 125%.Now, my 35" also...
  6. 4 monitors with different wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    4 monitors with different wallpaper: Hi I am trying to use 4 different pictures as wallpaper for 4 different monitors using Windows 11. I used to be able to do this and now I can't. Is therea fix for this?...
  7. 4 monitors with different wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4 monitors with different wallpaper: Hi I am trying to use 4 different pictures was wallpaper for 4 different monitors using Windows 11. I used to be able to do this and now I can't. Is therea fix for this?...
  8. 4 monitors with different wallpaper

4 monitors with different wallpaper: Hi I am trying to use 4 different pictures was wallpaper for 4 different monitors using Windows 11. I used to be able to do this and now I can't. Is therea fix for this?...
  9. Different theme wallpapers on two different monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different theme wallpapers on two different monitors: When I select a theme on my computer, it makes the background the same picture on both of my two monitors.Before, it would show different backgrounds on the two monitors two different pictures, but now it just duplicates the image on the second screen, so it's the same...
  10. Two monitors different res

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Two monitors different res: Hello there, I have two monitors hooked up to my rig, one is 1080p, my secondary monitor, and the other one is 1440p as my main. Now when I move my mouse around, I can only access my secondary monitor in a confined space on the border of my main monitor, which makes sense, as...