Windows 10: Different times on different profiles

Discus and support Different times on different profiles in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all... Was wondering, is it possible to have different times set in the date/time settings for different profiles? Would be useful to me when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JonoTee, Nov 11, 2019.

1. JonoTee Win User

Different times on different profiles

Hi all...

Was wondering, is it possible to have different times set in the date/time settings for different profiles?

Would be useful to me when I'm working in different time zones and want to have one account on local time, and one behaving as if I was still on home office time.

Many thanks,

Jono

:)

JonoTee, Nov 11, 2019
  2. eosnead Win User

Different Profiles?

Were you allowed to use different calibrated profiles for each monitor? Windows 7 only allows one profile and I would like to have different profiles for each monitor, a 1920 x 1080 and a 4K.

eosnead, Nov 11, 2019
  3. cdawall Win User
    What is the difference (AMD CPU)

stepping on the chips is different

cdawall, Nov 11, 2019
  4. Different times on different profiles

Printing Across Profiles not listed with different user profiles.

Original title: Printing Across Profiles

I have 5 computers in one room.

All five are connected to the same LAN.

50+ different users login to these computers on a daily basis.

Computer 1 has a local USB printer installed. I share the printer with the intent to share it out to the remaining 4 machines.

I install the printer under an admin count on the remaining 4 machines.

However, each time a new person logs into a machine, the printer is not installed under they account.

It seems as though the printer doesn't cross profiles.

Any suggestions?

RobinHart5, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

Different times on different profiles

1. Different times on different profiles - Similar Threads - Different times different

2. Different BSODs at different times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different BSODs at different times: Hello all!I have had a self-built PC for a year that I now use for gaming and study. Since then I have been suffering from various BSODs or my screen freezing and that I have to manually turn the PC off and on again. I have searched for so long and tried various solutions but...
  3. Different BSODs at different times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different BSODs at different times: Hello all!I have had a self-built PC for a year that I now use for gaming and study. Since then I have been suffering from various BSODs or my screen freezing and that I have to manually turn the PC off and on again. I have searched for so long and tried various solutions but...
  4. Time different on display to laptop time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time different on display to laptop time.: Can anyone please explain this and how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-different-on-display-to-laptop-time/9e7b85e6-44cf-46af-8f61-a19047ed1c40
  5. Time different on display to laptop time.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time different on display to laptop time.: Can anyone please explain this and how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-different-on-display-to-laptop-time/9e7b85e6-44cf-46af-8f61-a19047ed1c40
  6. Time different on display to laptop time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Different device times on two different computers

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Different device times on two different computers: Hello, I have my daughter set up on our family account. She has a PC for gaming and a laptop for school work. I am trying to set device limits and from what I can see I can only set up windows 10 limits and they go for both devices. Is there a way to set up certain times...
  8. Different devices times on two different computers

Different devices times on two different computers: Hello, I have my daughter set up on our family account. She has a PC for gaming and a laptop for school work. I am trying to set device limits and from what I can see I can only set up windows 10 limits and they go for both devices. Is there a way to set up certain times...
  9. Define hard disk for different profiles?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Define hard disk for different profiles?: Hi. Can hard disks be set to a Windows profile? For example my girlfriend wants to use the pc but should not delete the data from the SSD and my HDD or be able to access these hard drives. She would then get her own hard drive where she could store her pictures and etc....
  10. Difference between deleting user profile by different ways

Difference between deleting user profile by different ways: Profile of a user is corruped in a Domain PC. What is the difference if admin delete the user profile via advance system properties instead from registry editor. 142813