Windows 10: Different type of BSODs (unknown reason)

Discus and support Different type of BSODs (unknown reason) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone I hope I posted this in right form and in right place. Problem: So my PC random started getting BSODs last summer but rarely maybe once... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Trtox, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Trtox Win User

Different type of BSODs (unknown reason)

Hi everyone I hope I posted this in right form and in right place.

Problem: So my PC random started getting BSODs last summer but rarely maybe once per day.As time passed it increased a lot.In that time they happened when gaming.Suddenly after 2 weeks of BSODs they stopped.Now they appeared again and they happen in normal use and when gaming.I reinstalled Windows 10 using media creation tool and erased my hard drive completey and then reinstalled again.However BSODs are still here and when I restart my PC every time chkdsk run and want to scan drive D: which my secondary drive for random stuff and there I have only one game installed(LoL).

Some of BSODs were:irql not less or equal,there was and tcpip.sys bsod,page fault in nonpaged area and attempted to write in read-only memory. The latest one was driver irql not less than equal (dxgmms2.sys)

Here is dump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmMDbBh1bPJBgWl0UfFZEeE8LC4Z (latest one)

If u need any more info just ask.

I hope somebody can help me.

Sincerely,

Luka

:)

Trtox, Jan 2, 2019
  2. Donna Men Win User

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Jan 2, 2019
  3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Different type of BSODs (unknown reason) :)

cplpro, Jan 2, 2019
  4. trickson Win User

7 different BSoD

First off this is what I went through once I installed them 11.1 drivers . BSOD till I had to reinstall the OS .
    It seems that some maybe missing the point here this STARTED for you after you installed the 11.1 drivers and then as it would seem you are getting them after a clean install of the old drivers . Correct ? If so have you wiped the HDD and did a clean install of the OS ?
    If not then I would do this before thinking your cards are going out .

trickson, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Different type of BSODs (unknown reason) - Similar Threads - Different type BSODs

2. BSOD for different reasons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD for different reasons: My PC experienced BSOD for different errors since 2019, and it becomes more frequent recently a few minutes after turning on the PC.The stop code includes: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, pAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32kfull.sys failed,...
  3. BSOD due to unknown reason

BSOD due to unknown reason: Had a BSOD while booting while ago. It quickly rebooted so i could not catch the error code . Want to know what caused it. My laptop came from repairs last week. Want to check if something is related to that. Last few months got frequent BSOD due to feature update. Whenever i...
  4. Multiple BsOD for different reasons

Multiple BsOD for different reasons: Hello, I've been getting several mutiple BsOD errors over the past month or so. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR here is a google drive .rar folder containing the dump files...
  5. Frequent BSOD with different reasons

Frequent BSOD with different reasons: Lately my computer started to get BSOD every few days. I've uploaded minidumps and system info, and would appreciate your help. https://filetransfer.eu.dentons.com/pickup.php?claimID=pam6SkzP8CWb4c97&claimPasscode=mrpb2RaKyESAQ7PA...
  6. BSOD for unknown reason

BSOD for unknown reason: hello Microsoft Service Team, i bought a brand new pc and it is not working properly i tried to find out why but the BlueScreenView App is not helping. So the bug id code is: 0x00000101 I do not know where to upload my minidump file so i made a screenshot for you. thx...
  7. BSODS with different reasons

BSODS with different reasons: For some time now I've had BSOD's once in a while and I've tried rooting out the source with no success. Hopefully you'll be able to detect something I can't.. Thanks so much win10 pro version 1909 OS build 10.0.18363 drive link to v2collector 156285
  8. Multiple Different Errors for Unknown Reasons

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Different Errors for Unknown Reasons: I've started up my computer today to a host of unknown errors. I assume they're appearing because of one reason as the individual fixes for each have turned up nothing, but I have no idea as to what. Windows update agent installer encountered unrecoverable error Audio...
  9. BSOD (Reason is completely unknown)

BSOD (Reason is completely unknown): So, some days ago i got Random BSOD (i thought Random), first i was thinking "Hmmm Propably some random Software issue" and i didnt even care but now i got almost everyday a BSOD. Just 1h ago i got one while watching Youtube and it didnt creat a dump file at all... Here...
  10. Multiple BSODs a day for different reasons.

Multiple BSODs a day for different reasons.: I built my PC last year and have suffered from BSODs ever since. Sometimes it can be more than once a day, with them happening one after the other repeatedly. They don't happen when I'm doing anything specifically, it is mostly random. I would say maybe it happens more...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. types of bsods