Windows 10: Different types of BSOD in Win10 and Win8.1

Discus and support Different types of BSOD in Win10 and Win8.1 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, So i have a this issue last 3 days that my PC constantly having different types of BSODs. 1.KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sfeb, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Sfeb Win User

Different types of BSOD in Win10 and Win8.1

Hello everyone,
    So i have a this issue last 3 days that my PC constantly having different types of BSODs.
    1.KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    2.PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (win32kfull.sys)
    3.SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys)
    4. 0XC00021a
    5. BAD_POOL_HEADER
    6. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT etc bunch of BSODs.

I had windows 8.1 on my pc, so i run chkdsk, sfc/scannow, memory diagnose and staff. None of these helped so i re-installed windows 8.1 but that didnt solve my issue, therefore i installed windows 10 yet issue is still there.
    When i was installing 8.1 and 10 sometimes during installation it had BSOD-ed.
    I dont know what to do, please help me.

Thank you very much in advance.

:)

2. Raw40 Win User

Windows 10 upgrade

Hi

I upgraded my win 8.1 to win10 on the 29th July I'm experiencing intermittent BSOD with different error codes each time, system was totally stable before the upgrade. I'm considering rolling back to Win8.1 if I do so will I be able to upgrade again to win10
    when Microsoft sort all of the problems out?

Raw40, Jan 25, 2018
  3. Skyyguy Win User
    Multiple different types of BSOD - Windows 10 - Memory issues

I ran Memtest86 and through deduction of my Ram's, I found out that one of them was faulty. I removed the stick and everything seems to be stable, for now.

Skyyguy, Jan 25, 2018
  4. Ztruker Win User

According the the DXDIAG report you don't have the Nvidia driver for your GeForce 1060 3GB installed. Is this intentional? If not, get the latest driver for your Nvidia card here: NVIDIA Driver Downloads

Then do a custom install of only the NVidia graphics driver and the PhysX driver.

See if that gets rid of the problem.

Also, you are way back level on the version of Windows 10 installed. You have 10586. The current is 16299. I suggest you upgrade to the latest as soon as you can. The easiest way is to download the ISO, then right click on it and select Mount. Then run setup from the mounted ISO to upgrade to the latest level.

See here: Download Windows 10

Follow direction under the second + sign and create the ISO file:
    + Using the tool to create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) to install Windows 10 on a different PC (click to show more or less information)

Ztruker, Jan 26, 2018
  5. Sfeb Win User
    Thanks for response.

Also i did run Memtest86 on my computer and there were few errors. I dont know if it is related to my RAM or motherboard.
    Anyone help me, pls?

Different types of BSOD in Win10 and Win8.1 [​IMG]

Different types of BSOD in Win10 and Win8.1 [​IMG]

6. catvomit Win User
    If you have even one error, you either have a bad RAM stick or a bad slot on your mobo. You should test each stick individually in every ram slot you're using

catvomit, Jan 27, 2018
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Your motherboard has 4 memory slots and you have one 8GB DIMM in Bank 0. Replace it. Even better, replace it with 2 identical 8GB DDR3 DIMMs in Bank 0 and Bank 2. That will place you in Dual Channel Memory Mode which doubles the memory bandwidth.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Different types of BSOD in Win10 and Win8.1 - Similar Threads - Different types BSOD

2. Is Win8 upgraded to WIn10 free ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Win8 upgraded to WIn10 free ?: Same as the question. 1 Do I need a new Win10 product key ? 2 Do I need to enter the old Win8 product key ? I don't know my Win8 key as it was bought many years ago. Thank you for answering....
  3. Is Win8 upgraded to WIn10 free ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Win8 upgraded to WIn10 free ?: Same as the question. 1 Do I need a new Win10 product key ? 2 Do I need to enter the old Win8 product key ? I don't know my Win8 key as it was bought many years ago. Thank you for answering....
  4. 1 key is typing different letters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1 key is typing different letters: for eg:- If I typei - i]caps lock - w first click, Wsecond clicko - o and brightness decreasey - uyu- uye - e and volume increaser - rtt - rtp - p[5 - 85etc....
  5. 1 key is typing different letters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    1 key is typing different letters: for eg:- If I typei - i]caps lock - w first click, Wsecond clicko - o and brightness decreasey - uyu- uye - e and volume increaser - rtt - rtp - p[5 - 85etc....
  6. 1 key is typing different letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Constant BSOD of different types

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD of different types: I have been hounded by various different BSODs as of late.Here is the minidump files:https://ufile.io/f/gybx4Here is the MSinfo file:https://ufile.io/u3v7cbwiHere is the Event Logs file:https://ufile.io/f/v1kvdSteps I have taken so far:1 I have tested my RAM which I think is...
  8. Move discontinued Win8 app to Win10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Move discontinued Win8 app to Win10?: Hello - There's a Windows 8 app I use a great deal on a laptop of mine, but it's no longer an app and not available in the Windows Store (the app still works great on the laptop, even though it's not in the Store). I got a new laptop and would like to use the app, but since...
  9. 5 different types of BSOD in 1 month of having new PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    5 different types of BSOD in 1 month of having new PC: In a span of 1 month: Stop Code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Stop Code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA on chrome Stop Code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Stop Code: DPC_Watchdog_Violation Stop Code: Driver_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED What failed:...
  10. Hmm... Overall I think Win8(.1 update 1) is better than Win10.

in Windows 10 Support
    Hmm... Overall I think Win8(.1 update 1) is better than Win10.: "Reset This PC" Confusion Firstly it seems MS have gotten-rid of the 'Refresh This PC' terminology to describe the distinction between keeping files but keeping settings/apps intact, or removing both files and apps/settings (the old Reset This PC). After you make this first...