Windows 10: Different upload speed

Discus and support Different upload speed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi guys so I got problem with the windows I got ethernet and I have to get the highest speed I guess and I put all the pictures so what happened is for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AliBgaherizadeh, Jun 26, 2022.

1. Different upload speed

Hi guys so I got problem with the windows I got ethernet and I have to get the highest speed I guess and I put all the pictures so what happened is for upload speed in pc I get 10 but in my phone I get around 40 to 50 so there is a problem with windows because the network connect with wire to my pc I should get 50 upload speed I need to fix it please please I need your help don’t know what do I have to do.

:)

AliBgaherizadeh, Jun 26, 2022

2. Upload Speed

Hi

I was wondering why my upload speed was .92 or .70 and i want to fix it so does anyone have any suggestions to fix my upload speed?

By the way i live in the wide country and i was wondering if that had anything to do with that.

Thanks

XavierMoats Decamp, Jun 26, 2022
  3. Agiel Win User
    Internet upload speed

I recently installed windows 10 and faced an issue that the internet upload speed is very low. I tried to follow some suggestions from different groups but nothing worked. any feedback, please?

Different upload speed 56589ff8-6b28-439d-a92d-38521e7ca07b?upload=true.jpg

Agiel, Jun 26, 2022
  4. MrHudson Win User

Different upload speed

Same laptop, different users, vastly different internet speeds.

Different upload speed [​IMG]

This is download on mine. no upload listed

MrHudson, Jun 26, 2022
Thema:

Different upload speed

1. Different upload speed - Similar Threads - Different upload speed

2. No upload speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No upload speed: Hi,I'm having an issue with my upload speed on this PC. Windows 10 Home - 22H2Intel core i7 - 9700 CPU @ 3.00 Ghz64 bit operating systemI tested other computers in the house and there are no issues. All downloads and upload speed are as they should be. I got a new router from...
  3. No upload speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No upload speed: Hi,I'm having an issue with my upload speed on this PC. Windows 10 Home - 22H2Intel core i7 - 9700 CPU @ 3.00 Ghz64 bit operating systemI tested other computers in the house and there are no issues. All downloads and upload speed are as they should be. I got a new router from...
  4. No upload speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Different upload speed

Different upload speed: Hi guys so I got problem with the windows I got ethernet and I have to get the highest speed I guess and I put all the pictures so what happened is for upload speed in pc I get 10 but in my phone I get around 40 to 50 so there is a problem with windows because the network...
  6. Different upload speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Different upload speed: Hi guys so I got problem with the windows I got ethernet and I have to get the highest speed I guess and I put all the pictures so what happened is for upload speed in pc I get 10 but in my phone I get around 40 to 50 so there is a problem with windows because the network...
  7. Upload Speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upload Speed: I live in a house with 4 other people. My computer and one other computer runs on ethernet. Everyone else's upload speed in 30-40 mb/s while mine is always less than 1mb/s. Everyone has good download speed and mine is 97-105 consistently on Ethernet, and everyone else's is...
  8. Upload Speed

Upload Speed: I live in a house with 4 other people. My computer and one other computer runs on ethernet. Everyone else's upload speed in 30-40 mb/s while mine is always less than 1mb/s. Everyone has good download speed and mine is 97-105 consistently on Ethernet, and everyone else's is...
  9. Upload speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upload speed: So first of all I’m streamer and the minimum speed I need for good quality stream is has to be around 30 or more less than that it’s not working for me anyway when I had windows 10 my upload speed was 30 or 40 when I changed it windows 11 the maximum upload speed is 15 on my...
  10. Upload speed

Upload speed: So first of all I’m streamer and the minimum speed I need for good quality stream is has to be around 30 or more less than that it’s not working for me anyway when I had windows 10 my upload speed was 30 or 40 when I changed it windows 11 the maximum upload speed is 15 on my...