Windows 10: Different versions of Firefox for different users?

Discus and support Different versions of Firefox for different users? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My PC has three users. Is it possible to run different versions for different users? For example, ESR v52 and Quantum v62 118890 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by stanhilliard, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Different versions of Firefox for different users?

My PC has three users. Is it possible to run different versions for different users? For example, ESR v52 and Quantum v62

:)

stanhilliard, Oct 1, 2018
  2. keakar Win User

what are the different versions of vista?

every one of the vistas i listed are for sale now at different sites everywhere.

like you i thought it was just 3 or 4 versions until i started shopping around.

plus most i listed come in 64 or 32 bit versions

keakar, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Different desktop for different users

I just bought a new computer with windows 10. How do a set up different desktops views for the different users in my households. These views should have their own folders and applications. Thanks

MichaelRamey, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Different versions of Firefox for different users?

Login different users to windows in different languages

Hi Shahar,

Using different languages per user can be done if your system has a language pack. Are you trying to login using two different user accounts with different languages on only one computer? If yes, then we suggest that you post your query directly on our TechNet
    Forum as this issue is more complex than what is typically answered here in Microsoft Answers Forum and have further assistance with the help of our IT Professionals. Click this
    link to be re-directed on TechNet Windows 10 IT Pro Forum.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Anne Ros, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

Different versions of Firefox for different users?

1. Different versions of Firefox for different users? - Similar Threads - Different versions Firefox

2. Different windows 10 features on different users

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different windows 10 features on different users: Hello everyone I'm wondering if its possible to have some windows 10 features enable in one user and the same feature disable in another.I need to use Hyper-V ON in my work user account , but in my personal account i need to turn OFF . Its really annoying to reboot and change...
  3. Different 20H2 versions

in Windows 10 Support
    Different 20H2 versions: I had to manually install 20H2 on one computer while the rest went through WU. All the WU machines are on a higher version (19042.630). I prefer all my computers to be on the same version. How do I update to match? 168179
  4. Different screen resolutions for different Users - Is this possible?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different screen resolutions for different Users - Is this possible?: Hopefully someone can shed some light on this for me. I have a pc which I use for both work and gaming. When gaming I connect my pc to my tv (instead of my usual dual monitors for work). I'd love to be able login to my 'Gaming' user account and for the resolution to be...
  5. Different versions

in Windows 10 Support
    Different versions: Got a Win 10 Home disk off of e-bay. Full version. 64 bit. OEM. Just had a question on the different versions available. Does it matter which version I got? Will it update to the current version when installed? I received ver. 1709. Thanks for the help. 143595
  6. Different Users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Different Users: I have a computer that I own but was used thru Raymond James a Company. I had 3 users Daniel King, Nancy Wiles and Patrick King I had Turbo Tax loaded on for the last 3 years. Under Daniel King, We all left Raymond James, I can get on the computer as Patrick King but I...
  7. Different coloring capabilities with different Win10 versions?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different coloring capabilities with different Win10 versions?: OK, so we all know Win10's basic look is rather heavily white, and I'm finding that hard to work with. I've learned that, on my own PC, I can to go Settings> Personalization> Colors and add color to window title bars, which helps quite a lot. But that feature is much more...
  8. User accounts and users are different

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User accounts and users are different: Hi I have two accounts on my laptop: Bryan as admin and James as my local account which I use for my daily workings. All my work is save to a different partition on the hard drive. I now notice that if I go to C:\users, I have my admin account but there are two other...
  9. Different installs - different user names

in Windows 10 Support
    Different installs - different user names: Over time I had a few retail licenses for Windows 7(seven) Pro and one Windows 10 x64 retail. In the Windows Explorer->Help->About, they show different users under licensed to. One old (blabla at hotmail) and one new (blabla at outlook.com) They are both correct. I don't...
  10. Different power plan for different users

in Windows 10 Support
    Different power plan for different users: As the title suggests, is it possible? My brother favors to choose Shut down when I close the Lid, whereas I prefer Sleep mode.If I change, it changes for my brother's account also.I do not want this.I suspect there might be something useful in Group policy>user...