Windows 10: Different versions

Discus and support Different versions in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Got a Win 10 Home disk off of e-bay. Full version. 64 bit. OEM. Just had a question on the different versions available. Does it matter which version I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bonkers72, Oct 31, 2019.

1. bonkers72 Win User

Different versions

Got a Win 10 Home disk off of e-bay. Full version. 64 bit. OEM. Just had a question on the different versions available. Does it matter which version I got? Will it update to the current version when installed? I received ver. 1709. Thanks for the help.

:)

bonkers72, Oct 31, 2019
  2. keakar Win User

what are the different versions of vista?

every one of the vistas i listed are for sale now at different sites everywhere.

like you i thought it was just 3 or 4 versions until i started shopping around.

plus most i listed come in 64 or 32 bit versions

keakar, Oct 31, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 31, 2019
  4. DrPepper Win User

Different versions

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

Different versions

1. Different versions - Similar Threads - Different versions

2. CorelDraw version differences

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CorelDraw version differences: I am using X4 presently...on Win 10 Pro. Just upgraded to Win 10. It's not entirely ideal--doesn't really function like it should. Been thinking about upgrading CorelDraw. But there's so many options now I'm not sure what to look for. CorelDraw Graphics Suite X8, CorelDraw...
  3. Is there a way to upgrade Windows 10 LTSC 2019 (which is version 1809) to a different version?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there a way to upgrade Windows 10 LTSC 2019 (which is version 1809) to a different version?: I get that LTSB and LTSC's whole thing is that "stability" side of things. But since 1809 is incredibly buggy and royally sucks, I want to know if there is a way to move LTSC to a different version. Trying to deploy LTSC 2019 (1809) on my campus but the stupid default...
  4. Is there a different windows version for tablets?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there a different windows version for tablets?: I would like to know if there is a special windows version for tablets or if the same windows 10 and 8 versions are also delayed on tablets (for tablets that are sold with an official windows version) I am specially interested to know if something around the drivers is...
  5. Difference of Windows 10 Version from VlSC。

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Difference of Windows 10 Version from VlSC。: Can any body tell me the difference of windows 10 version SW_DVD9_Win_Pro_Ent_Edu_N_10_1809_64-bit_Chinese_Simplified_MLF_X21-96489_2.ISO and SW_DVD9_Win_Pro_10_1809.1_64BIT_ChnSimp_Pro_Ent_EDU_N_MLF_X22-03102.iso? In Installed...
  6. How do I Uninstall One of the Two Different Versions of Unity I have on the same Computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I Uninstall One of the Two Different Versions of Unity I have on the same Computer?: I have two versions of Unity on my Computer and I want to Uninstall one perfectly and correctly without Uninstalling the wrong one how would I do this exactly?...
  7. Can I backup different Windows 10 versions with Macrium Reflect

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can I backup different Windows 10 versions with Macrium Reflect: Hi. I am about to backup Windows 10 1809 with an external hard drive using Macrium. When the next major update (version1903) is installed, can I use the same external hard drive to back up the new version as well? The external HD is 2 TB. Thanks in advance for any replies....
  8. Can I backup different Windows 10 versions with Macrium Reflect

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I backup different Windows 10 versions with Macrium Reflect: Hi. I am about to backup Windows 10 1809 with an external hard drive using Macrium. When the next major update (version1903) is installed, can I use the same external hard drive to back up the new version as well? The external HD is 2 TB. Thanks in advance for any replies....
  9. Different File Explorer version?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Different File Explorer version?: My laptop's File Explorer changed to what seems to be a different version of the program: [ATTACH] Without turning dark theme on, only ones with a sharp eye could see how the title bar design is different than the usual one. This version also has issues displaying dark...
  10. Old computer with 2 different versions of Windows 10, one drive is 32 bit the other 64 bit.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Old computer with 2 different versions of Windows 10, one drive is 32 bit the other 64 bit.: The 32 bit runs fine and has not had any problems, the 64 bit ran fine up until this morning. Video sync was lost and there were horizontal lines. I powered down and brought it back up and resolution had dropped from 1920 x 1024 to much less. I found the ATI driver was not...