Windows 10: Different versions

Discus and support Different versions in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Got a Win 10 Home disk off of e-bay. Full version. 64 bit. OEM. Just had a question on the different versions available. Does it matter which version I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bonkers72, Oct 31, 2019.

1. bonkers72 Win User

Different versions

Got a Win 10 Home disk off of e-bay. Full version. 64 bit. OEM. Just had a question on the different versions available. Does it matter which version I got? Will it update to the current version when installed? I received ver. 1709. Thanks for the help.

:)

bonkers72, Oct 31, 2019
  2. keakar Win User

what are the different versions of vista?

every one of the vistas i listed are for sale now at different sites everywhere.

like you i thought it was just 3 or 4 versions until i started shopping around.

plus most i listed come in 64 or 32 bit versions

keakar, Oct 31, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 31, 2019
  4. DrPepper Win User

Different versions

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

Different versions

1. Different versions - Similar Threads - Different versions

2. Major difference between win10 1709 and later w10 version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Major difference between win10 1709 and later w10 version?: A while back I posted a question about my problem doing a fresh install on my i5-2500k based PC with BSOD error:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i5-2500k-based-pc-fresh-win10-install-stuck-w-bsod/e7a37cee-886a-4760-9758-4172e4ad4694I haven't been able to...
  3. Major difference between win10 1709 and later w10 version?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Major difference between win10 1709 and later w10 version?: A while back I posted a question about my problem doing a fresh install on my i5-2500k based PC with BSOD error:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i5-2500k-based-pc-fresh-win10-install-stuck-w-bsod/e7a37cee-886a-4760-9758-4172e4ad4694I haven't been able to...
  4. Major difference between win10 1709 and later w10 version?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. we make changes in hardware, new window of different version installed , in microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we make changes in hardware, new window of different version installed , in microsoft...: we make changes in hardware as we insert a ssd in computer and a new window of different version installed on ssd, now both windows shown in microsoft account but i want my old window in my pc, please help me how can i solve this problem...
  6. we make changes in hardware, new window of different version installed , in microsoft...

we make changes in hardware, new window of different version installed , in microsoft...: we make changes in hardware as we insert a ssd in computer and a new window of different version installed on ssd, now both windows shown in microsoft account but i want my old window in my pc, please help me how can i solve this problem...
  7. Running Different Version Of Windows with digital license of different version of Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Different Version Of Windows with digital license of different version of Windows.: Hello Guys, Please Help Me. I recently factory reset my pc and accidently downloaded Windows 10 Pro instead of Windows 10 Home Single Language. It had not been activated as I have lost the product key. It says this device has the digital license of Windows 10 Home Single...
  8. Running Different Version Of Windows with digital license of different version of Windows.

Running Different Version Of Windows with digital license of different version of Windows.: Hello Guys, Please Help Me. I recently factory reset my pc and accidently downloaded Windows 10 Pro instead of Windows 10 Home Single Language. It had not been activated as I have lost the product key. It says this device has the digital license of Windows 10 Home Single...
  9. Running Different Version Of Windows with digital license of different version of Windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Why does my version of the Photos app in Windows 10 look completely different from the one...

Why does my version of the Photos app in Windows 10 look completely different from the one...: Trying to flip a photo and all the advice says go to "crop and rotate," but in the version I have these are two separate icons and neither has a flip option....