Windows 10: Different view and searching for various Windows 10 pro

Discus and support Different view and searching for various Windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I'm using Windows 10 Pro version 1803 installed in July 2018 at the office. In January 19 I bought (subscibed) the Pro option for home use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BozenaW, Feb 23, 2019.

1. BozenaW Win User

Different view and searching for various Windows 10 pro

Hi,

I'm using Windows 10 Pro version 1803 installed in July 2018 at the office.

In January 19 I bought (subscibed) the Pro option for home use expecting to work on the same visuals/search systems etc. I was given version 1809 that vary a lot- all icons on tabs are like cheap version of colorful I used to. I paid cheaper so let it be.

The problem starts when I look/search for something on line to have it set same way like at work - all advices are not relevent as the structure in this version differs.

Is there any way I could "downgrate" to version 1803?

Thanks

BozenaW

:)

BozenaW, Feb 23, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 23, 2019
  3. setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Different view and searching for various Windows 10 pro

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

Different view and searching for various Windows 10 pro

1. Different view and searching for various Windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - Different view searching

2. Random BSOD - Various Different Reasons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD - Various Different Reasons: Hi, I've randomly started getting random BSOD. Usually when I am playing Starcraft. I completely uninstalled graphics drivers and reinstalled. Kernel Security Check seems to be the prevailing issue. Would someone be able to help me please it is frustrating! I have uploaded...
  3. Different folders set with different views in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different folders set with different views in Windows 10?: Is it possible, for example, to have "Folder 1" be in "Details" view. While "Folder 2" be in "Large Icons" view? When I open Folder 1, I would like it to always show in "Details" view. And when I open Folder 2, I want it to always show in "Large Icons" view. I tried setting...
  4. Getting various different BSODs daily

Getting various different BSODs daily: My computer has been having problems for a bit so I reinstalled windows recently but I'm still getting random BSOD all with different error codes. Here are error codes for 4-5ish past days. I anyone could help figure it out that would be awesome. 0x000000ef 0x0000007e...
  5. Windows 10 reset search view settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 reset search view settings: Hello, Ok, so I was playing around with changing how to set up a default search view settings, looked up a tip online about editing the reg database. No I didnt backup the reg database, and I dont have system restore on. But obviously something went wrong, and now when I...
  6. CHM displays differently on various PCs

in Windows 10 Customization
    CHM displays differently on various PCs: When me or my colleagues open a CHM file, the file will display differently depending on which PC we are using. We are not sure what causes this issue. We all have different Windows builds. PCs with a lower Windows build display the CHM correctly. The higher the build, the...
  7. Windows 10 "Search/Start Column" different on various computers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 "Search/Start Column" different on various computers?: [ATTACH] No idea what to call the "Search/Start Column" but recently mine went away. Is there any way to put it back? Search anything on your computer. Is the space to the left Blank or Not Blank? Blank area in Start Column Start Column visible submitted by...
  8. Windows 10 Folders view different.....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Folders view different.....: I have a craptastic ton of music and 40-50 percent of them have a "white border" outline in them **** is causing this anybody know ?? on my last nerve [ATTACH] see picture...
  9. Windows Explorer Search View

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Explorer Search View: Hello! I want to change the View in Windows Explorer search results. I found How to Customize Default Search Views on Windows 10 - Appuals.com but cannot understand the instructions exactly. It would also helpful for me if I would have a shortcut key to switch to "Details"...
  10. Various Programs Dont Run on Windows 10 Pro

Various Programs Dont Run on Windows 10 Pro: My HP EliteBook came pre-installed with Windows 10 Pro. Whilst most programs run properly, there are some where the latest versions for Windows 10 get installed, but refuse to run. No error screen pops up, nothing happens when you start these programs, examples below:...