Windows 10: Different views of same disk

Discus and support Different views of same disk in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; By using different programs to view same disk Samsung 960 evo, 2550GB although that's not very important. Disk management: Macrium Reflect: Mini tool... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CountMike, May 4, 2021.

1. CountMike Win User

Different views of same disk

By using different programs to view same disk Samsung 960 evo, 2550GB although that's not very important. Disk management: Macrium Reflect: Mini tool partition partition wizard: Free Partition manager AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro. Easus Partition Master:

:)

CountMike, May 4, 2021

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue Different views of same disk :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, May 4, 2021
  3. CountMike Win User

Thought that questions are pretty obvious, Which one is right, why all don't show everywhere. As far as DM is concerned, that's all she wrote, nothing else shows even when stretched over 2 monitors.
    Some more details

Different views of same disk [​IMG]

CountMike, May 4, 2021
  4. CountMike Win User

By using different programs to view same disk Samsung 960 evo, 2550GB although that's not very important.
    Disk management:

Macrium Reflect:

Mini tool partition partition wizard:

Free Partition manager

AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro.

Easus Partition Master:

CountMike, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Different views of same disk - Similar Threads - Different views same

2. Two disk volumes in different PC's has the same serial number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two disk volumes in different PC's has the same serial number: Hello...How is it possible 2 volume drives in different PC's has the same serial numbers?I developed a software that uses that information to generate license data. I detected a conflict somewhere and by investigating, I have discovered that 2 PCs, with only one volume each,...
  3. Two disk volumes in different PC's has the same serial number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two disk volumes in different PC's has the same serial number: Hello...How is it possible 2 volume drives in different PC's has the same serial numbers?I developed a software that uses that information to generate license data. I detected a conflict somewhere and by investigating, I have discovered that 2 PCs, with only one volume each,...
  4. Two disk volumes in different PC's has the same serial number

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Same program runs differently on different logins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Same program runs differently on different logins: I have a Windows 7 Pro computer on a work network domain that has three logins set up as local admin.I have a laser engraver control program installed by login1.On login1, the program runs in the background with an icon in the dashboard "tray" with a menu that allows the...
  6. Views And Replies. What's The Difference?

in Windows 10 Support
    Views And Replies. What's The Difference?: That's a question I have always asked myself. Let's say your a newcomer making a post asking a question to solve a problem. You have, maybe, 500 Views. And you only have 2 Replies! Does that make the 498 Views unable to solve the problem? Or not willing? Or Afraid their...
  7. Two Partitions With Same Drive Letter on Same Disk; Explores shows differently, Disk...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two Partitions With Same Drive Letter on Same Disk; Explores shows differently, Disk...: Here are the snippets of it! [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-partitions-with-same-drive-letter-on-same-disk/f97e5b00-bc14-47f2-b280-47aad31caa71
  8. File Explorer Displaying Different View Mode for the Same Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Displaying Different View Mode for the Same Folder: Hi I have been moving the Users directory from the C drive (SystemDrive) to another drive for several years now ever since Windows 7. I initially discovered a Windows 7 tutorial that involved changing a Registry entry to move the `ProfilesDirectory` on an existing Windows...
  9. Two same folders have different "Size on Disk" ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two same folders have different "Size on Disk" ?: I have two identical folders on two separate USB HDDsI copied the folder from hdd1 to hdd2, when I look at their properties , their "size" is the same....but they have a different "size on disk" .... did the files in the folder get corrupted during the transfer ? should I...
  10. How to apply different View settings to folders of the same type...

in Windows 10 Support
    How to apply different View settings to folders of the same type...: Is there a way to set Large icons view for all folders that have images except have the parent folder be set to Details? Windows 10 Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.657) 152638