Windows 10: Different Wall paper for 2 screens in a wallpaper slideshow

Discus and support Different Wall paper for 2 screens in a wallpaper slideshow in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Wallpaper slideshow used to select different wallpapers for each screen until recently. Now same wallpaper is being set for every screen. Is at a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gurpreet_Ghai, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Different Wall paper for 2 screens in a wallpaper slideshow

Hi,

Wallpaper slideshow used to select different wallpapers for each screen until recently. Now same wallpaper is being set for every screen. Is at a deliberate change? How do I get my old setting back?

:)

Gurpreet_Ghai, Dec 24, 2019

2. change size of background wall paper+it is a custon wallpaper(my picture)

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps you to
    change size of background wall paper.

a) Right click on the desktop screen.

b) Select personalize and click on Desktop Background at the bottom of the screen.

c) Select the image and change the picture position to Centre from the drop down list.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Aksa8 Win User
    Windows wall papers / background screens.

Hi,

My question is connected as it is about Windows wall papers / background screens.

How does Microsoft obtain images for wall papers? Seemed to me it would be fitting if Microsoft ran a series of images made only by its users on Windows Phone Lumias.

Regards,

AKS

Aksa8, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Ohenef Win User

Different Wall paper for 2 screens in a wallpaper slideshow

HTC Pro 2, Wall paper

How can I set the wall paper on an HTC pro 2 and have it show on all the other screens?

Ohenef, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Different Wall paper for 2 screens in a wallpaper slideshow

1. Different Wall paper for 2 screens in a wallpaper slideshow - Similar Threads - Different Wall paper

2. Blue screen instead of wall paper.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue screen instead of wall paper.: So i log into my pc and stuff and its normal, but when i left click and drag it turns my wall paper blue. I checked for corrupeted files and there was some but they were fixed. Idk if its a graphics thing but even when i do win + shift + control + b it just stays the same....
  3. Blue screen instead of wall paper.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen instead of wall paper.: So i log into my pc and stuff and its normal, but when i left click and drag it turns my wall paper blue. I checked for corrupeted files and there was some but they were fixed. Idk if its a graphics thing but even when i do win + shift + control + b it just stays the same....
  4. Blue screen instead of wall paper.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win11 changing wall paper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 changing wall paper: After the most recent update for Win11, my windows wallpaper is not functioning. I just have a blue screen. I used to get a photo which also asked me"did I like what I saw" and I could click yes or no. After that I could click to my login in screen. I liked that function of...
  6. Win11 changing wall paper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 changing wall paper: After the most recent update for Win11, my windows wallpaper is not functioning. I just have a blue screen. I used to get a photo which also asked me"did I like what I saw" and I could click yes or no. After that I could click to my login in screen. I liked that function of...
  7. Windows spotlight wall paper as desktop wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows spotlight wall paper as desktop wallpaper: I am using windows 10 home 1909 build i want windows spotlight wallpapers as my desktop wallpaper https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-wall-paper-as-desktop-wallpaper/272eed65-2132-491b-a4cf-71e5e2e8a430
  8. Different Slideshow wallpaper for each monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different Slideshow wallpaper for each monitor?: Looking for a program that would allow me to have a sperate slideshow wallpaper for each of my monitors. submitted by /u/32_bit_link [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lhkjto/different_slideshow_wallpaper_for_each_monitor/
  9. Wall paper Windows 10

in Cortana
    Wall paper Windows 10: How to change wallpaper https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wall-paper-windows-10/2b8b8ab4-83c3-4fb8-8f0a-76b921c2917a
  10. Custom image as wall paper

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Custom image as wall paper: How do I get rid of white space of custom image used for wallpaper? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/custom-image-as-wall-paper/38bed43c-458f-48a6-9fec-f1a00fbf9b6c