Windows 10: Different Windows 10 Errors On Startups

Discus and support Different Windows 10 Errors On Startups in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every since a few months ago, I've been cycling through different Windows errors after starting up my PC after it being powered down for a while. And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FeathersRuffled, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Different Windows 10 Errors On Startups

Every since a few months ago, I've been cycling through different Windows errors after starting up my PC after it being powered down for a while. And everytime I would restart or hard restart my PC, the problems would be gone. It started with BSOD's on startup, so then I reinstalled windows from the cloud. That seemed to fix the problems for a few days. Then I booted up my PC and just got a black screen with my cursor, meaning windows didn't start up at all, this was fixed when I restarted. Then the next day, I booted up my PC and the login process failed, once again fixed when I restarted. Th

:)

FeathersRuffled, Jul 31, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 31, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 31, 2021
  4. blzmn Win User

Different Windows 10 Errors On Startups

2004 update windows 10 error 0x80070002

Hello everyone,

thanks to some of the suggestions here and to some from other sources I have managed to fix the 0x80070002 error breaking up my feature update to 2004.

For completeness' sake and since it may help others, the following steps worked for me.

1. Download Media Creation Tool from Microsoft's official website
    2. Create a bootable USB drive with the MCT
    3. Boot up from this USB Drive
    4. Choose install settings, click 'Next', but on the next screen select "Repair your computer" instead of "Install"
    5. Choose "Troubleshoot" -> "Startup Repair" and let it finish
    6. Restart into Windows and attempt the usual Windows update
    It looks like the BCD on my computer had been damaged by the boot loader (Windows 10 + Recovery partition) and running the "Startup Repair" from the installation USB Drive corrected the errors.

blzmn, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

Different Windows 10 Errors On Startups

1. Different Windows 10 Errors On Startups - Similar Threads - Different Errors Startups

2. Windows 10 Different BSOD Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Different BSOD Error: HI recently i assembled a computer with 5600x and rog b550 f an some times when windows login page come up i get bsods likeSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDand next time it get fix i buy new rams i use sfx code they not work and still some times it happens this...
  3. Windows 10 startup error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 startup error: Repost: My laptop HP Envy Laptop 17 ae1xx, running Windows 10, just started giving me the following message: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe. How do I fix it?...
  4. Issue with loading startup programs for different Windows 10 users

in Windows 10 Support
    Issue with loading startup programs for different Windows 10 users: I currently have 2 separate Windows 10 accounts on my PC - one for me and one for my son. When I start Windows on my account, I run 3 programs on Startup - PowerMate.exe, Volume2.exe and Pianoteq 7.exe , by putting their shortcuts into the Startup Folder. PowerMate.exe -...
  5. Windows 10 Startup Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Startup Error: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ApostleCrew [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ie7bh9/windows_10_startup_error/
  6. Windows 10 startup error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 startup error: Since I installed a Windows 10 update in May 2020, each time I start up my PC, I get one or two blue screens that show the address at the top: C:\windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe. My PC doesn't seem to want to do anything until this resolves by itself,...
  7. Startup Error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Startup Error on Windows 10: Back at Christmas I switched out my motherboard, ram, and cpu. I did not correctly prepare my pc for switch which I think has led to these problems. But occasionally when starting up my computer, especially after an update I will get an error like 0xc0000221 which says there...
  8. Windows 10 getting different BSOD errors and also getting BSOD during startup

Windows 10 getting different BSOD errors and also getting BSOD during startup: My computer was on desktop after playing a game. A few minutes after exiting the game, I got a BSOD. I let the system restart and whilst on the loading windows screen, it got another BSOD. I didn't change anything hardware wise. All the hardware I have has been in the system...
  9. Windows 10 Startup Error

Windows 10 Startup Error: I'll just get to the point. When i start my PC, it proceeds like usual and then it takes me to a black screen wihout a cursor, and it's indicating i can type something, but i can't. And every time i press a key on my keyboard, it makes a loud clicking sound. And i'm not...
  10. BSOD often on startup with differing errors

BSOD often on startup with differing errors: Hi, When starting my PC up it often yields a BSOD, which automatically restarts the PC and then enters windows fine. I have had no other BSOD apart from when booting up my PC. The errors also differ greatly, such as: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...