Windows 10: Different Windows Interface ?

Discus and support Different Windows Interface ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! So whenever I sign in to my account connected to my laptop, a different Windows "interface" is showing me. My desktop becomes like this when all of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarlDC, Sep 11, 2020.

1. CarlDC Win User

Different Windows Interface ?

Hi! So whenever I sign in to my account connected to my laptop, a different Windows "interface" is showing me. My desktop becomes like this when all of my data in web browsers are nowhere to be found.

I tried to see if there is a problem in my Microsoft account but I find no issues on it.

Please help. Thank you.

Different Windows Interface ? 744a9da6-848a-41eb-a736-9a4183342e68?upload=true.jpg Different Windows Interface ? d0d47112-dc66-4607-bbba-526862af2f50?upload=true.jpg

:)

CarlDC, Sep 11, 2020

2. SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    Different Windows Interface ? 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    Different Windows Interface ? 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Sep 11, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Different Windows Interface ? - Similar Threads - Different Interface

2. Bitlocker PIN interface will show as corrupted screen after switch a different resolution...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker PIN interface will show as corrupted screen after switch a different resolution...: I connect a extermal monitor to my notebook, and the external monitor resolution is different to notebook internal monitor. I close LID first and boot into Bitlocker blue screen interface, then I open LID to switch screen from External to Internal. The interfact will become a...
  3. Bitlocker PIN interface will show as corrupted screen after switch a different resolution...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker PIN interface will show as corrupted screen after switch a different resolution...: I connect a extermal monitor to my notebook, and the external monitor resolution is different to notebook internal monitor. I close LID first and boot into Bitlocker blue screen interface, then I open LID to switch screen from External to Internal. The interfact will become a...
  4. Connect to the same wifi with 2 difference wireless interface

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect to the same wifi with 2 difference wireless interface: My PC has two wireless interface cards, one installed into the motherboard antenna poking out of the unit, the other one plugged in with a USB cable. Now in my connections tab I have WiFi and WiFi2 where I can separately select a network to connect. Since both interfaces are...
  5. Connect to the same wifi with 2 difference wireless interface

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connect to the same wifi with 2 difference wireless interface: My PC has two wireless interface cards, one installed into the motherboard antenna poking out of the unit, the other one plugged in with a USB cable. Now in my connections tab I have WiFi and WiFi2 where I can separately select a network to connect. Since both interfaces are...
  6. Connect to the same wifi with 2 difference wireless interface

7. netstat output I see a different 10.0. local address instead of local interface address...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    netstat output I see a different 10.0. local address instead of local interface address...: Installed Windows 11 Home Single Language 21H2 and McAfee as well as Docker DesktopNot Running. In netstat output I see a different 10.0. local address instead of local interface address which start with 192.168. listed in ipconfig command.I used the process explorer from...
  8. netstat output I see a different 10.0. local address instead of local interface address...

netstat output I see a different 10.0. local address instead of local interface address...: Installed Windows 11 Home Single Language 21H2 and McAfee as well as Docker DesktopNot Running. In netstat output I see a different 10.0. local address instead of local interface address which start with 192.168. listed in ipconfig command.I used the process explorer from...
  9. COM interface performance difference about DoWorkEventHandlerVB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    COM interface performance difference about DoWorkEventHandlerVB: We found that if a COM interface is called inside the DoWorkEventHandler, it will cost more time than the time spent outside.For example, we first create and expose a com interface like...
  10. COM interface performance difference about DoWorkEventHandlerVB

COM interface performance difference about DoWorkEventHandlerVB: We found that if a COM interface is called inside the DoWorkEventHandler, it will cost more time than the time spent outside.For example, we first create and expose a com interface like...