Windows 10: different windows setting screens

Discus and support different windows setting screens in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I have two Windows 10 computers. When I go to settings I have two different kinds of screens. One shows my info and last time Windows did and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DonaldNaegele, Jul 30, 2020.

1. different windows setting screens

So I have two Windows 10 computers.

When I go to settings I have two different kinds of screens.

One shows my info and last time Windows did and update.

The other does not.

How do I change it to always show that info at the top?

Dondifferent windows setting screens [​IMG]different windows setting screens [​IMG]

:)

DonaldNaegele, Jul 30, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Screen shut down at different intervals

Thank you Ron; but that is the first thing I did when I installed the operating system. That was the fist thing I did on any operating system I installed. Even though, I did it again just to make sure; no luck. Besides, the screen "shuts off" at different
    times. I believe it a Malware program. Any suggestions?

I appreciate your help,

David

David J. Spinelli, Jul 30, 2020
  4. dacrone Win User

different windows setting screens

different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

different windows setting screens

1. different windows setting screens - Similar Threads - different setting screens

2. How do I set different screen time limits for different devices?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I set different screen time limits for different devices?: I'm running Windows 10 and Family Safety. My son uses a desktop for gaming and a laptop for schoolwork. I would like to set his desktop to have limited screen time hours, say 2 hours in the evening. But the laptop I want him to have access to throughout the day. How do I set...
  3. How do I set different screen time limits for different devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I set different screen time limits for different devices?: I'm running Windows 10 and Family Safety. My son uses a desktop for gaming and a laptop for schoolwork. I would like to set his desktop to have limited screen time hours, say 2 hours in the evening. But the laptop I want him to have access to throughout the day. How do I set...
  4. How do I set different screen time limits for different devices?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to set different backgrounds for different desktop screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to set different backgrounds for different desktop screens: Hello, I would like to set different backgrounds for my various desktop screens so that I will be able to recognise the tabs easier. I have tried the instructions given to change the background via right-click > choose background on the different desktop tabs. However, it...
  6. Unable to set different backgrounds for different desktop screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to set different backgrounds for different desktop screens: Hello, I would like to set different backgrounds for my various desktop screens so that I will be able to recognise the tabs easier. I have tried the instructions given to change the background via right-click > choose background on the different desktop tabs. However, it...
  7. different windows setting screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    different windows setting screens: [IMG][IMG]So I have two Windows 10 computers. When I go to settings I have two different kinds of screens. One shows my info and last time Windows did and update. The other does not. How do I change it to always show that info at the top? Don...
  8. Windows settings in different language.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows settings in different language.: When I changed the Russian language to English there still settings are on Russian. Is there a way to fix it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-settings-in-different-language/78752d18-7f24-4686-91d4-9253623e7658
  9. How to set different values for screen timeout and screen lock?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to set different values for screen timeout and screen lock?: I want to assign different values to screen timeout and to screen lock. i.e. I want the screen to timeout after 10 minutes but activate the screen lock after 1 hour. Right now I do not see an option to do so. You can only make it lock at the same time it timeouts, or not at...
  10. Different languages in the screen settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Different languages in the screen settings: Hallo all, after ticking various obptions, I get replies/description in both languages: [img] [img] [img] Further troubles with the language settings can be found in this thread: Outcome of PowerShell code to remove language in Windows10 - Windows 10 Forums Thanks...