Windows 10: differnt tower now windows wont activate 0x8007332 code

Discus and support differnt tower now windows wont activate 0x8007332 code in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; put hard drive in differnt tower now windows wont activate why8007332 code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ken066, Aug 15, 2020.

1. ken066 Win User

differnt tower now windows wont activate 0x8007332 code

put hard drive in differnt tower now windows wont activate why8007332 code

:)

ken066, Aug 15, 2020
  2. ken066 Win User

put hard drive in differnt tower now windows wont activate why8007332 code

ken066, Sep 4, 2020
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

1. differnt tower now windows wont activate 0x8007332 code - Similar Threads - differnt tower wont

2. windows wont activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows wont activate: new Lenovo computer will not activate Windows, happening on multiple new computers talked to Lenovo support they instructed me to reach out to MS support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-activate/c83abd1d-2529-4232-a790-4569f3ee4570
  3. windows wont activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows wont activate: so since i'm unable to talk to a person in the get help chat i need to ask the community i recently upgraded my pc and now windows wont reactivate this would be my second time reactivating it the first time i switched from a hard drive to a ssd i need help as when i select...
  4. BSOD always a differnt error code, always once a day.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD always a differnt error code, always once a day.: System Information CPU i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.00 GHz 16gb ram Nvidia GTX 980ti MSI gpu Windows 10 home, Version 20H2 Hi, have been having an issue with getting BSOD at least once a day and never comes with the same error code, i have done the following to try and...
  5. Windows wont activate.

Windows wont activate.: I recently bought a brand new license for Windows 10 64 bit, but when I entered the code this error message showed up: 0x80041023. I made sure I typed it in right and everything was correct, but it won't work. I would use the disk but I have no disk drive. How do I fix this?...
  6. windows activation key wont work error code

windows activation key wont work error code: I had old windowspro on used computer when I bought It I bought new version with a genuine product key I downloaded everything I put in key and still wont activate please help I get a error code...
  7. Windows wont activate

Windows wont activate: I accidentally have windows 10 pro on my laptop after a hardware change, instead of windows 10 home which caused the error code 0xC004F211. how do I redownload windows to the home edition? I have tried the media creation tool but it wont show windows 10 home, so now I cant...
  8. i upgraded to SSD and now windows wont activate

i upgraded to SSD and now windows wont activate: Good day I have a Lenovo ThinkPad T540p, it came with Windows7, but was upgraded a long time ago to Windows 10, yesterday I upgraded to an SSD and now it will not reactivate my Windows, any advice is appreciated oh and additionally the call back feature wont accept my...
  9. Reset PC after a virus. (Now windows wont activate)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset PC after a virus. (Now windows wont activate): Basically. I have reset my PC meaning my Windows has been reinstalled. I have a good copy of Windows 10 Pro but for some reason it keeps coming up saying "You cannot connect to business account" ? Can someone explain or explain why my PC now has to be re-activated but I...
  10. Moving OS to a differnt drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving OS to a differnt drive: I recently upgraded my computers storage and put in a M.2 Drive wd green with 240GB and I was wanted to move my whole OS to the drive, which is currently on my 1tb HDD. it would be idea if I didn't have to recent my computer. Please help, thank you....