Windows 10: Difficult to trouble shoot windows 10 freezing.

Discus and support Difficult to trouble shoot windows 10 freezing. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer was about 4 years old when it started freezing up. I didn't think anything of it since it was a bit on the older side as far as computers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MattRoberts5, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Difficult to trouble shoot windows 10 freezing.

My computer was about 4 years old when it started freezing up. I didn't think anything of it since it was a bit on the older side as far as computers go. However, I started replacing things just like anyone would. I started with the video card since the pc seemed to work fine without doing anything graphically intense. This did not help. I eventually got tired of not having my gaming rig anymore so I decided to update it. I bought everything new..except the video card that had about 10 hours on it. Reinstalled everything, and fired up my new pc. The only thing that wasn't new was the case, keyboard and mouse. Guess what? It still freezes just like it did before. I can't imagine that the case would cause this issue. So I did some more digging.

I found a post about an error i see in the logs;

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}

and APPID

{9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}

to the user DESKTOP-M11O49S\Matthew SID (S-1-5-21-870015564-2519018280-1709666953-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

There are a few different things for this error that I tried but none seemed to work. I actually wrote a batch file to run this on startup, but that didn't help either.

So now I have a "brand new" pc that still locks up when I actually use it. Anyone else have this issue?

My set up is as follows:

Motherboard: MSI B360 Gaming Plus

Processor: Intel I9 9900K

Ram: 64Gb G-Skill Ripjaw 2666

SSD: Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, M.2 2280

Graphics Card: Radeon Sapphire Nitro R7 370

Power Sup: EVGA 1000G+

Keyboard: Microsoft Sidewinder

Mouse: Logitech Gaming Mouse

:)

MattRoberts5, Nov 16, 2019

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Nov 16, 2019
  3. trouble shooting /updates

On my HP laptop .I am trying to trouble shoot windows 10 updates .every time I hit troubleshoot nothing happens?

kevinbain1, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Difficult to trouble shoot windows 10 freezing.

Trouble Shooting

Here are the messages after trouble shooting has completed:

(1) Potential windows update data base error detected.

(2) Check for pending updates.

ElizabethCena, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

Difficult to trouble shoot windows 10 freezing.

1. Difficult to trouble shoot windows 10 freezing. - Similar Threads - Difficult trouble shoot

2. windows update and trouble shooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update and trouble shooting: i recently got the surface laptop 5 Every time i do a windows update it gets suck of 7 %. The 2024-01 cumulative update for windows 11 version 22h2 for x64-based system KB5034123 is stuck since a dayThe few updated that do end up completing requires restarting the computer...
  3. Trouble Shooting game. Game freezes/is unresponsive to startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble Shooting game. Game freezes/is unresponsive to startup: Hello, Im having trouble Loading/Starting up games roblox and valorant are the ones if tested so far every time I seem to try to start them they are unresponsive and never load sometime if I'm lucky enough, valorant loads up to the lobby but even then it doesn't respond to...
  4. better trouble shooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    better trouble shooting: Many times I search the meaning of enigmatic error messages, or try to get what-to-do about the situation I trapped.The main tool is the browser, but on the Internet, there are a lot of out of date invalid info, chkdsk-dism-sfc stalkers, or so.Now I remember there are store...
  5. Other trouble-shooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Other trouble-shooting: Under updates there appeared a yellow triangle.All drivers were checked and working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/other-trouble-shooting/f2286444-5ed0-4c71-9f3b-ae0f55ae8b1e
  6. Trouble-shooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble-shooting: Why does Microsoft refuse to solve problems created by unwanted, unsolicited updates? Or let someone share an effective solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-shooting/91613b6f-a734-4056-bc97-89ebd6b0d83c
  7. Trouble-shooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble-shooting: Why does Microsoft refuse to solve problems created by unwanted, unsolicited updates? Or let someone share an effective solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-shooting/91613b6f-a734-4056-bc97-89ebd6b0d83c
  8. Trouble-shooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Trouble shooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trouble shooting: Hi What does this error mean? Thank you[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-shooting/4c7bb03b-d5a9-4b84-8754-c02f246a5433
  10. trouble shooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trouble shooting: my PC cant start. he gives me every time trouble shooting stopcode bad config something like that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-shooting/29d59285-7bf3-4f2a-8bf6-797b9e66d438