Windows 10: Difficulties Installing Language Packs

Discus and support Difficulties Installing Language Packs in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I am attempting to install Japanese on my PC as a language for the IME Keyboard but it isn't installing the language pack. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by coop_michaelsoft, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Difficulties Installing Language Packs

Difficulties Installing Language Packs 117cbe0d-636c-45f7-9bd8-55bc615b3fbe?upload=true.png

Difficulties Installing Language Packs f28d4ed8-096d-40d9-9a2f-d4e4fe0fdf35?upload=true.png

I am attempting to install Japanese on my PC as a language for the IME Keyboard but it isn't installing the language pack. I am able to select Japanese as a preferred language. but the language pack isn't installing. Downloading does not yield any results. I do use a VPN but I have tried disabling that as well before starting the download. Any help would be appreciated

:)

coop_michaelsoft, Dec 12, 2020
  2. zdhiu Win User

Problems in installing a language pack in Windows 10

UP to today, searching, downloading and installing language pack is still time very consuming, very headack process! Ever MS make this process standard, easy available?

zdhiu, Dec 12, 2020
  3. Problems in installing a language pack in Windows 10

I have the same problem, BUT the language I want to install, Japanese, is in the computer yet transparent and cannot be clicked on. Can you help me?

AnchyIvkaa, Dec 12, 2020
  4. Difficulties Installing Language Packs

Trying to change display language but "No language pack available"

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the English language pack.
    I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to download the language pack.

• Press Windows logo key + X key.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Double click on Language.

• Click on Add language.

• Double Click on English language.

• Click on options on right hand side of the English language pack.

• Click on Download and install language pack.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

Difficulties Installing Language Packs

1. Difficulties Installing Language Packs - Similar Threads - Difficulties Installing Language

2. Unable to install language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install language pack: Hi there.I've been upgraded from Windows 10 to 11. But since then I'm struggling with installing Persian language pack.the basic typing and keyboard is working but not the language pack, for example, I'm able to write Persian but not Persian numeralsI've tried reinstalling it...
  3. can't install language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install language pack: language pack for marathi not downloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-language-pack/f69f17c3-d93d-49d6-8c99-bdabea32fadc
  4. Cannot install language packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install language packs: I've updated to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 and I cannot install any new language packs , in control panel it says that i require a internet connection in order to verify language packs , even tho I am already connected to internet. How can I fix this?I am running Windows 10...
  5. Language pack installation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language pack installation problem: I tried to install Vietnamese language pack but seems to change language only in clock and default apps, parts like file explorer and settings don't change much. Please help me....
  6. Language pack installation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language pack installation problem: I tried to install Vietnamese language pack but seems to change language only in clock and default apps, parts like file explorer and settings don't change much. Please help me....
  7. Language pack installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language pack installation: Hello, I downloaded and apparently installed an Italian language pack, at least according to the language settings jpeg 1.However, Word says that the pack is enabled but not installed jpeg 2.Consequently, there is no check mark next to Italian when I try to set it as proofing...
  8. Language pack installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language pack installation: Hello, I downloaded and apparently installed an Italian language pack, at least according to the language settings jpeg 1.However, Word says that the pack is enabled but not installed jpeg 2.Consequently, there is no check mark next to Italian when I try to set it as proofing...
  9. Install Language Pack Offline

in Windows 10 Customization
    Install Language Pack Offline: Hello, Microsoft Store is not available in Iran and I have to install English language pack on the laptop of one of my clients, there. Is there any offline way to install it? Build: 19041...
  10. Unable to install language packs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install language packs: Hi Guys, I'm really hoping someone can help in this, I've tried several times to install a language pack both in the system and manually. ( by running "lpksetup.exe". However, I still couldn't have it download in my system. I'm having in issue with tradictional chinese(...