Windows 10: Difficulty connecting to wifi

Discus and support Difficulty connecting to wifi in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 on my computer. I was having no trouble connecting to wifi until now. When I try to connect, I get a message stating that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobertSavitt, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Difficulty connecting to wifi

I am running Windows 10 on my computer. I was having no trouble connecting to wifi until now. When I try to connect, I get a message stating that the computer cannot connect to the internet. I know that my modem and router are working correctly since I am able to connect on my other computer. I have troubleshooted with the manufacturer (Dell) and they say that it is a software problem. Can anyone help me?

:)

RobertSavitt, Nov 2, 2019
  2. sml156 Win User

wifi settings difficulties

Not sure if you know what I mean, You have put the password in for both accounts

When you connect to the Wifi do you see this

Difficulty connecting to wifi [​IMG]

sml156, Nov 2, 2019
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Nov 2, 2019
  4. zephyrus Win User

Difficulty connecting to wifi

wifi settings difficulties

I know exactly what you mean. Yes, I see that but when I log out (or reboot or hibernate) it does *not* connect automatically. Something having to do with wifi settings is broken. Here is what the *entire* bottom of my wi fi settings looks like:

zephyrus, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

Difficulty connecting to wifi

1. Difficulty connecting to wifi - Similar Threads - Difficulty connecting wifi

2. Miracast Connection difficulty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miracast Connection difficulty: I am using a Dell XPS-13-9310 running Windows 10. I am trying to use Miracast to a Roku TV. My computer indicates that: " Miracast: Available, with HDCP" but "Miracast: Not Supported by Graphics driver". When I try to connect from my laptop to TV my laptop sees the TV but...
  3. Miracast Connection difficulty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miracast Connection difficulty: I am using a Dell XPS-13-9310 running Windows 10. I am trying to use Miracast to a Roku TV. My computer indicates that: " Miracast: Available, with HDCP" but "Miracast: Not Supported by Graphics driver". When I try to connect from my laptop to TV my laptop sees the TV but...
  4. Difficulty connecting Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty connecting Bluetooth device: Hi! I'm finding it difficult to connect my Earbud-Edifier TWS1 Pro to my laptop - windows 10.It seems the device but it's asking for PIN to finish the connection process. I don't know how to get the PIN...
  5. Difficulty connecting Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Difficulty connecting Bluetooth device: Hi! I'm finding it difficult to connect my Earbud-Edifier TWS1 Pro to my laptop - windows 10.It seems the device but it's asking for PIN to finish the connection process. I don't know how to get the PIN...
  6. Difficulty connecting Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. There is an difficulty with the Windows VPN connection.

in Windows 10 Customization
    There is an difficulty with the Windows VPN connection.: Hello there,I'm in want of a few assist with this...When I actually have a everyday net connection, I don't have any difficulty gaining access to any website. When I hook up with a VPN Hotspot Shield, however, it seems that the web website online is unavailable. But the...
  8. Projector connecting difficulties

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Projector connecting difficulties: Please i need help. My HP pentium R running current windows 10 can display on external projector on epson projector but does for other projectors.All suggestions are warmly welcomed...
  9. WINDOWS 10 WIFI DIFFICULTIES

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WINDOWS 10 WIFI DIFFICULTIES: Hi I recently purchased a new HP laptop with Windows 10 home, version 1803. It takes a very long time - upto 10 minutes - for the system to find available WIFI networks. Once a network is found it takes at least 3 attempts to connect. Also once connected, the WIFI...
  10. wifi settings difficulties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi settings difficulties: Symptoms: 1)Under one user account, wifi settings are not preserved. If I run ms-settings:network and select "Manage wifi settings", there is no choice for "Manage known networks". 2)Under a second user account, I cannot see wifi choices at all. If I run...