Windows 10: Difficulty downloading latest features from 2004 build

Discus and support Difficulty downloading latest features from 2004 build in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to lean machine learning and was trying to set my computer up to a network. The directions I was following said I would need to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DaveMayers, May 14, 2020.

1. Difficulty downloading latest features from 2004 build

I am trying to lean machine learning and was trying to set my computer up to a network. The directions I was following said I would need to download the unreleased version of window 10. Is it possible to do this?

Dave

:)

DaveMayers, May 14, 2020
  2. Athlonite Win User
    Athlonite, May 14, 2020
  3. Vario Win User
    Difficulty with new build

Hello.

I just built a new computer with a Biostar NF4 SLI Mobo, a MSI ATI X800XL, 2x512 Mushkin Ram, 80 GB SATA Samsung HDD.

Computer had a lot of difficulty after a fresh reformat and install of windows. Lots of difficulty with drivers, for example, mouse fails to work occasionally after boot. The main problem I am experiencing is the Videocard fails to take any catalyst drivers. After an install of the latest drivers, I get a CLI.exe error, and the catalyst control center fails to load (which it should load every windows boot) Windows is up to date.

The error is as follows:
    CLI.exe - Application error:
    The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application.

Any suggestions? I am wondering about compatibility between this particular motherboard and the video card.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:

Ran DXDIAG. According to direct x, I am running an x800gto. Should it say x800xl? Is it possible a prior owner (this is a possibly refurb. ebay purchase) flashed the card wrong? Any suggestions? Thanks.

Vario, May 14, 2020
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

Difficulty downloading latest features from 2004 build

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Difficulty downloading latest features from 2004 build

1. Difficulty downloading latest features from 2004 build - Similar Threads - Difficulty downloading latest

2. Update from build 10240 to build 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update from build 10240 to build 2004: I am currently using Windows 10 Pro, build 10240 and I want to upgrade to the latest build, 2004, using the Windows Update Assistant. But I want to know what is the size of the update before I continue. Is it going to just download the files for Windows 10 Pro build 2004 or...
  3. Changing from Build 2004 to Build 1909

Changing from Build 2004 to Build 1909: I just downloaded the iso file for windows 1909 and when I opened the media creation tool it said that I had no choice but to delete all my files. Is there a way that I can keep my files and settings or do I need to put it on a usb? Thank you....
  4. Revert To Build-1909 From Build-2004

Revert To Build-1909 From Build-2004: Hi everyone. I'm currently running Windows 10 Home build-2004 but I find it pretty buggy on my system so would like to revert to build-1909. Unfortunately the 1909 ISO is no longer available on the Microsoft website. Can anybody advise what is the best route to take? I don't...
  5. Revert To Build-1909 From Build-2004

in Windows 10 Support
    Revert To Build-1909 From Build-2004: Hi everyone. I'm currently running Windows 10 Home build-2004 but I find it pretty buggy on my system so would like to revert to build-1909. Unfortunately the 1909 ISO is no longer available on the Microsoft website. Can anybody advise what is the best route to take? I don't...
  6. upgrade from win10 build 1909 to build 2004.....

upgrade from win10 build 1909 to build 2004.....: hello i want to upgrade from win10 build 1909 to build 2004. how can i do it? or build 2004 is released? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-win10-build-1909-to-build-2004/0784af86-c674-4b56-a2e8-9f52e84bf38d
  7. Difficulty Updating to latest Windows 10...

Difficulty Updating to latest Windows 10...: This was my previous problem months ago > https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urgent-recent-windows-10-update/8bc971f7-e6f1-4b93-838d-df02e2a7b31c I have difficulty updating my laptop to the latest windows 10 because when I update, I'm unable to sign in on...
  8. difficulty downloading photos from iphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    difficulty downloading photos from iphone: I seem to always have trouble trying to download photos from my iphone. It gets to the point where it has identified all the new photos and when I select the import option, I get the very unhelpful message "something went wrong." I have tried restarting, unplugging my phone...
  9. Highlights feature removed in latest Skype Insider build

in Windows 10 News
    Highlights feature removed in latest Skype Insider build: Hello Skype Insiders! We heard your feedback and have taken a step back to simplify Skype. With this approach you'll see that we've removed the Highlights feature. We now have very focused navigation with Chats, Calls, and Contacts, making it even easier for you to engage...
  10. No Progress indicator on latest build downloading status

No Progress indicator on latest build downloading status: Hi there I'm surprised that on downloading the build there's no indication of its current progress or even WHERE it gets downloaded to. I'd like a bit more control over this -- especially on the % download. Cheers jimbo 2580