Windows 10: difficulty importing photos from iphone 6 plus

Discus and support difficulty importing photos from iphone 6 plus in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a iPhone 6 plus and am having issues importing my photos. I get this message "cant find any photos or videos on this iPhone... " any word of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ildagrimaldo, Sep 6, 2018.

1. difficulty importing photos from iphone 6 plus

I have a iPhone 6 plus and am having issues importing my photos. I get this message "cant find any photos or videos on this iPhone... " any word of advice on what to do?

:)

ildagrimaldo, Sep 6, 2018
  2. GregVT Win User

Trying to import photos from my iPhone 6 Plus to PC

Trying to import photos from my iPhone 6 Plus to PC via photo gallery. Out of 6,700 photos on my phone, the program only imported 1,100 as "new." I never used it before and want all 6,700 pics........any help??? Thanks everyone.

GregVT, Sep 6, 2018
  3. import photos from iPhone 6 to Picasa 3

Hi Carole,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

Follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Connect your iPhone to your PC using the connection cable provided by Apple. Check your iPhone screen now. You might see a notification with Trust option. Tap Trust option to continue. The moment Windows recognizes your iPhone,
    you will see a notification on the screen asking Tap to choose what happens with this device.

Click or tap the notification to see three options: Import photos and videos, Open device to view files, and Take no action. Click or tap
    Import photos and videos option. This action will open all photos on your iPhone in Windows 10’s Photos app.

Select photos and videos that you wish to import and then click or tap
    Import button to start copying all photos from your iPhone to PC. Once Photos app completes the transfer, you’ll see an option to open up the folder to view imported photos. You can also close Photos app if you would like to view photos later.
    If issue persist, kindly try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Connect the iPhone to Windows 10
      computer
    • Close the prompted window
    • Press Windows + E key on the keyboard (it will show the phone as drive)
    • Now you can copy and paste the pictures & videos into your Windows drive.

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Audrey_98 Win User

difficulty importing photos from iphone 6 plus

Photo import from Iphone not working

I am trying to import photos from my iphone into photos but when i try my computer recognizes my phone is connected but then when i select it and press import it says "something went wrong" and tells me to try again and the cycle repeats. Any suggestions?

Audrey_98, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

difficulty importing photos from iphone 6 plus

1. difficulty importing photos from iphone 6 plus - Similar Threads - difficulty importing photos

2. photos do not import from iphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photos do not import from iphone: Photos do not import from iphone. I select photos then click on add the items. Nothing happens. I recently upgraded to Windows 11. Import worked fine on Windows 10....
  3. Import photos from iPhone to PC

Import photos from iPhone to PC: I need help, I have connected my i.phone to my laptop and I have opened the photo App. In file I was told to click on Import,but I cant see Import anywhere. ***Modified title from: Downloading photos***...
  4. importing photos from iphone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    importing photos from iphone: How do I import photos once my phone is connected to Microsoft or pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-photos-from-iphone/646153ff-8737-42bf-a7c8-ee7d9632b454"
  5. Importing photos from iPhone to laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Importing photos from iPhone to laptop: I use the MS Photos app to import photos through USB. But the MS Photos App fails to import them with error message Something went wrong... The Photo App doesn’t recognize my phone with a message We're having trouble connecting. Solutions?...
  6. Import photos from iPhone

Import photos from iPhone: Can I specify a folder on my PC (Using Windows 10 Photos) to which photos must be imported from say an iPhone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-photos-from-iphone/a111df94-64f6-4273-a9f4-53e765ba4187"
  7. Can't import photos from iPhone 8 Plus to Windows 10 Laptop

Can't import photos from iPhone 8 Plus to Windows 10 Laptop: Hello, I am having another problem yet again with the built in photos app on Windows 10 which always has problems. I used to be able to import photos using my iPhone USB cable to my laptop and it always went smoothly. Now no matter how hard I try or any troubleshooting I do,...
  8. difficulty downloading photos from iphone

difficulty downloading photos from iphone: I seem to always have trouble trying to download photos from my iphone. It gets to the point where it has identified all the new photos and when I select the import option, I get the very unhelpful message "something went wrong." I have tried restarting, unplugging my phone...
  9. importing photos from my Iphone

importing photos from my Iphone: Good Afternoon Everyone!! I would appreciate any assistance.... How do I import photos from my iPhone to my laptop? I am getting a message stating that I need to access the import capability through the iPhone desktop app? I am lost!! Thank you in advance....
  10. photo import from iphone.

photo import from iphone.: windows 10 import function does not recognize all my pictures for import https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photo-import-from-iphone/6553a065-9f62-4ac3-8d97-9671b42df5bf