Windows 10: difficulty importing photos from iphone 6 plus

Discus and support difficulty importing photos from iphone 6 plus in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a iPhone 6 plus and am having issues importing my photos. I get this message "cant find any photos or videos on this iPhone... " any word of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ildagrimaldo, Sep 6, 2018.

1. ildagrimaldo Win User

difficulty importing photos from iphone 6 plus

I have a iPhone 6 plus and am having issues importing my photos. I get this message "cant find any photos or videos on this iPhone... " any word of advice on what to do?

:)

ildagrimaldo, Sep 6, 2018
  2. GregVT Win User

Trying to import photos from my iPhone 6 Plus to PC

Trying to import photos from my iPhone 6 Plus to PC via photo gallery. Out of 6,700 photos on my phone, the program only imported 1,100 as "new." I never used it before and want all 6,700 pics........any help??? Thanks everyone.

GregVT, Sep 6, 2018
  3. ThofikhAhamad Win User
    import photos from iPhone 6 to Picasa 3

Hi Carole,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

Follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Connect your iPhone to your PC using the connection cable provided by Apple. Check your iPhone screen now. You might see a notification with Trust option. Tap Trust option to continue. The moment Windows recognizes your iPhone,
    you will see a notification on the screen asking Tap to choose what happens with this device.

Click or tap the notification to see three options: Import photos and videos, Open device to view files, and Take no action. Click or tap
    Import photos and videos option. This action will open all photos on your iPhone in Windows 10’s Photos app.

Select photos and videos that you wish to import and then click or tap
    Import button to start copying all photos from your iPhone to PC. Once Photos app completes the transfer, you’ll see an option to open up the folder to view imported photos. You can also close Photos app if you would like to view photos later.
    If issue persist, kindly try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Connect the iPhone to Windows 10
      computer
    • Close the prompted window
    • Press Windows + E key on the keyboard (it will show the phone as drive)
    • Now you can copy and paste the pictures & videos into your Windows drive.

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Audrey_98 Win User

Photo import from Iphone not working

I am trying to import photos from my iphone into photos but when i try my computer recognizes my phone is connected but then when i select it and press import it says "something went wrong" and tells me to try again and the cycle repeats. Any suggestions?

Audrey_98, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. difficulty importing photos from iphone 6 plus - Similar Threads - difficulty importing photos

2. importing photos from samsung

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    importing photos from samsung: I have been trying for months to import photos from my Samsung s7 edge and I cant seem to do it. I plug in my USB and follow all that the computer said which was literally plug in USB and it just sits on 0 items found so far for hours . I am beyond the point of stress and...
  3. iphone 8 plus import to computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iphone 8 plus import to computer: cannot import photos from my new iphone 8 plus to my computer. i have gone through troubleshooter and previous support and the only thing i find is to do with importing camera photo directly to computer....
  4. Date format not GMT+10 when importing photos from iPhone 6s

in Windows 10 Support
    Date format not GMT+10 when importing photos from iPhone 6s: If I take photos before 10 in the morning they download into Windows 10 Pictures into the day before folder date. i.e. I take a photo at 9:00am GMT+10 on 22 September but it downloads into 21 September folder. If I take a photo at 11:30 GMT+10 on 22 September it downloads...
  5. Will deleting photos on iPhone automatically delete photos imported on Windows 10 Photos App?

Will deleting photos on iPhone automatically delete photos imported on Windows 10 Photos App?: Windows 10 automatically synced all my iPhone photos onto the Photos Program on my Computer when connected through USB. I would like to delete/clear out some photos. If I delete photos on my iPhone will they also automatically delete on the imported Photos file or do I have...
  6. transfer photos from iphone to pc

transfer photos from iphone to pc: how to transfer photos from iphone to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/403e9b56-b1b4-4740-becc-a5f6ec3dac1f
  7. photo import from iphone.

photo import from iphone.: windows 10 import function does not recognize all my pictures for import https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photo-import-from-iphone/6553a065-9f62-4ac3-8d97-9671b42df5bf
  8. import photos and videos from iPhone, alternative solutions

import photos and videos from iPhone, alternative solutions: Import photos and videos wizard was a very good tool to import media from iPhone to PC and most important to assort them in FOLDERS by date. My question is, is there an application (even paid) or alternative wizard to do the same process? I am using Win 10. 89782
  9. Transferring photos from an iphone

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring photos from an iphone: I am using Windows 10 and would like to transfer all of the photos on my iPhone to my computer. Is this possible please and if so, what is the process. I don't really want to have to use iTunes if possible. Many thanks. 81889
  10. Photo won't stay rotated after imported from iPhone 5

in Windows 10 Support
    Photo won't stay rotated after imported from iPhone 5: Hi. After importing photos from my iPhone 5 to my Dell Inspiron14R Laptop then rotating and resizing them, they all look vertical as they should. However, when I try to import them to my Media Gallery in GoDaddy, one of them imports sideways. Soo frustrating! *Sleepy Is there...