Windows 10: Difficulty running the program

Discus and support Difficulty running the program in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; File_Explorer_2014This program runs in Windows 7 but in Windows 10 encounters errors When I use compatibility mode, I encounter another error. the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vishtaariya, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Difficulty running the program

File_Explorer_2014This program runs in Windows 7 but in Windows 10 encounters errors When I use compatibility mode, I encounter another error. the instruction at 0x0000000010009cac reference memory at 0x0000000001d6d150 the memory could not be written

:)

vishtaariya, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Try3 Win User

Difficulty running Dism commands

@Brink @z3r010

I suggest that post #259 onwards be split out into a separate thread. The subject could usefully be Difficulty running Dism commands in an out-of-support Windows 10 Version

Denis

3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 30, 2022
  4. Joe9090 Win User

Difficulty running the program

Running Programs for a standard user

Hello

You mentioned checking the the box 'Run as Administrator'

This is the opposite of what I require ,I wanted to avoid running programs as admin . By unchecking 'Run As Administrator' I am still getting an admin credential verification prompt

Any further suggestions ?

Joe9090, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

Difficulty running the program

1. Difficulty running the program - Similar Threads - Difficulty running program

2. Difficulty in running Word 2002 successfully after reinstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty in running Word 2002 successfully after reinstalling: I uninstalled Microsoft Word 2002 from my laptop, which OS is Windows 11. After reinstalled and opening Word, a message pops up: “Word automatically saved changes to the document template. Do you want to load it?” ...No matter whether “Yes” or “no” is selected, several docs...
  3. Difficulty in running Word 2002 successfully after reinstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Difficulty in running Word 2002 successfully after reinstalling: I uninstalled Microsoft Word 2002 from my laptop, which OS is Windows 11. After reinstalled and opening Word, a message pops up: “Word automatically saved changes to the document template. Do you want to load it?” ...No matter whether “Yes” or “no” is selected, several docs...
  4. Difficulty running the program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty running the program: File_Explorer_2014This program runs in Windows 7 but in Windows 10 encounters errors When I use compatibility mode, I encounter another error. the instruction at 0x0000000010009cac reference memory at 0x0000000001d6d150 the memory could not be written...
  5. Difficulty running the program

Difficulty running the program: File_Explorer_2014This program runs in Windows 7 but in Windows 10 encounters errors When I use compatibility mode, I encounter another error. the instruction at 0x0000000010009cac reference memory at 0x0000000001d6d150 the memory could not be written...
  6. Difficulty running Dism commands

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Difficulty running Dism commands: I searched for it online and found out to perform SFC /scannow via a command prompt I did that as well see screenshot [img] Issue with Windows 10 update stuck on Version 1809 (error 0x80240034)-sfc-scannow.png I got this "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files...
  7. Difficulty running Dism commands

in Windows 10 Support
    Difficulty running Dism commands: I searched for it online and found out to perform SFC /scannow via a command prompt I did that as well see screenshot [img] Issue with Windows 10 update stuck on Version 1809 (error 0x80240034)-sfc-scannow.png I got this "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files...
  8. program not running

program not running: I have installed a program from eleksmaker (laser engraver) this program works well on my old computer but I've a second computer with win10 home on it but this program will not run on the new computer even after several download attempts. I have tried for over two days to...
  9. Running program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Running program: unable to run a program due to denovu drive error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-program/8fa3a698-fdf0-4898-93eb-8f93fc203aa5
  10. programs not running...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    programs not running...: Friends came over... wanted to show them the Windows 10 beta I am running. When i click on the start icon, nothing. When I click on IE-11 nothing. Yet when I click on File-explorer or FireFox there isn't a problem. I have rebooted and shut-down several time. Yet no...