Windows 10: Difficulty turning on my Laptop

Discus and support Difficulty turning on my Laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello my name is Mike, I was using my laptop then got distracted for a short while when i came back to my laptop i found it in sleep mode and assumed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michael Amiani, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Difficulty turning on my Laptop

Hello my name is Mike, I was using my laptop then got distracted for a short while when i came back to my laptop i found it in sleep mode and assumed that i turned it off so i went to bed not knowing that i never turned it off. So in the morning when i woke up i decided to use it but it wont turn on, the LED light is just blinking in red and white,apart from that there is no any reaction, when i try connecting it to the charger still there is no response the screen is just off and the LED lights keeps on blinking,,, please am asking for your assistance to fix my laptop help me please..

:)

Michael Amiani, Feb 28, 2024
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 28, 2024
  3. Munki Win User
    laptop LCD not turning on..

Here is a tip is you cant fix it, make it noticeable that you broke it...step on it *Wink Difficulty turning on my Laptop ;) "Oh my gawd, did i step on your lil ol laptop, im terribly sorry" Then she has no choice but to buy a new one.

Munki, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Zeeba# Win User

Difficulty turning on my Laptop

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

Difficulty turning on my Laptop

1. Difficulty turning on my Laptop - Similar Threads - Difficulty turning Laptop

2. Having difficulty turning off s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having difficulty turning off s mode: Im having issues turning off s mode in the and the app, i’ve done everything to do it, reboot, reset everything and nothing is working i don't understand why nothing its working you guys should honestly not have a s mode for all 11 windows computers, its bs,...
  3. Having difficulty turning off s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having difficulty turning off s mode: Im having issues turning off s mode in the and the app, i’ve done everything to do it, reboot, reset everything and nothing is working i don't understand why nothing its working you guys should honestly not have a s mode for all 11 windows computers, its bs,...
  4. My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.: Hello I have this old Windows XP Toshiba laptop. I tried using the “product recovery” disk to restore the operating system. But I’ve come across some issues. One of the errors I got setting it up was “ERROR: CreateFile 1. PHYSICALDRIVEOThe system cannot find the file...
  5. My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My old Windows XP laptop is having technical difficulties.: Hello I have this old Windows XP Toshiba laptop. I tried using the “product recovery” disk to restore the operating system. But I’ve come across some issues. One of the errors I got setting it up was “ERROR: CreateFile 1. PHYSICALDRIVEOThe system cannot find the file...
  6. Difficulty turning on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Difficulty turning on my Laptop: Hello my name is Mike, I was using my laptop then got distracted for a short while when i came back to my laptop i found it in sleep mode and assumed that i turned it off so i went to bed not knowing that i never turned it off. So in the morning when i woke up i decided to...
  7. Difficulty turning on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty turning on my Laptop: Hello my name is Mike, I was using my laptop then got distracted for a short while when i came back to my laptop i found it in sleep mode and assumed that i turned it off so i went to bed not knowing that i never turned it off. So in the morning when i woke up i decided to...
  8. Difficulty in uninstalling Segurazo in Lenovo Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Difficulty in uninstalling Segurazo in Lenovo Laptop: Hey guys. I've been finding it difficult to uninstall Segurazo from my laptop. When I attempt to uninstall them, a notif pops up on my screen, saying: "You do not hve sufficient access to uninstal Segurazo Realtime Protection Lite. Please contact your system administrator." I...
  9. Audio Difficulties on new laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Difficulties on new laptop: Hi there, I am experiencing some strange issues with my microphone on my new laptop. When I plug in my headphones to the audio jack the microphone becomes unable to detect any audio input however if I unplug the headphones again the audio can be registered. Secondly...
  10. Difficulty connecting my laptop to my television

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Difficulty connecting my laptop to my television: Good evening everyone *Smile First off, I am going to pre-apologize if I sound vague in any form. Not entirely positive how to exactly describe what's happening/ask the question I need to, but I will do my best. I have a Sony 4K television. When I switch inputs, it...