Windows 10: Diffrent colors in comand prompt

Discus and support Diffrent colors in comand prompt in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have make a menu in comand prompt, is there a way to make each line in the menu a diffrent color. line 1 red line 3 blue eg. 133660 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hendrikbez, May 30, 2019.

1. Diffrent colors in comand prompt

I have make a menu in comand prompt, is there a way to make each line in the menu a diffrent color.

line 1 red
    line 3 blue
    eg.

:)

Hendrikbez, May 30, 2019
  2. biren11 Win User

E71 contacts font color

recently i upgraded E71 to new firmware. now i am noticing that i cannot use any dark themes as all contact fonts stays in black color only.everyting( fonts color ) is in white color,i tried lot diffrent dark base themes, samething i cannot read the whole
    list of contacts, the only contact i can read is the one highlighted.any solutions or suggestions.

biren11, May 30, 2019
  3. Should there be anything written in the Comand prompt box

Earlier today I opened the Comand Prompt box and I noticed there is a command C:\Users\Users. Before this I have never seen anything written in this. Does it need to be removed?

MikeFalkenstein, May 30, 2019
  4. Diffrent colors in comand prompt

Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 30, 2019
Thema:

Diffrent colors in comand prompt

1. Diffrent colors in comand prompt - Similar Threads - Diffrent colors comand

2. comand shutdown /i

in Windows 10 Gaming
    comand shutdown /i: Good evening, when I try to execute the shutdown /i command on the cmd system 32 administrator, I add the IP of the pc I want to turn off but when I press send, it tells me access denied.Suggestions?Thank you...
  3. Help with with pront comand

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with with pront comand: when I tipe ping -t 1.1.1.1 re show the ping 3x and close the prompt. It used to be diferent. It used to show a big list of the ping for hours. my conection is bad so I need to do it to evaluate if I can play online or not. submitted by /u/azgalor_pit [link] [comments]...
  4. Teredo type disabled in comand prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teredo type disabled in comand prompt: im trying to fix teredo so i can play on xboxlive but it says its disables in the comand prompt ive gone into the device manager to try and find it but i literally cant find it on my system and its not in my registry form either so i dont know what else to do ive also...
  5. comand prompt search on desktop is gone

in Cortana
    comand prompt search on desktop is gone: where is the search bar that is usually next to the windows icon, has disappeared. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/comand-prompt-search-on-desktop-is-gone/daa2d050-a5fb-4818-9511-d0f7bdc00fb7"
  6. Command Prompt Colors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command Prompt Colors: On one of my computers the command prompt terminal defaults to black text on a grey background and does not respond to changing the properties in the normal manner. On the odd occasion that I have managed to change it to white on black it reverts to black on grey next time it...
  7. run comand

in Windows 10 Customization
    run comand: I clic on start / run and type in regedit. it use to stay there, how do I get that com to stay in there. when I close it wipes out that cmd. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-comand/42849a18-85c8-489b-835b-3bc08fa77a2c
  8. Should there be anything written in the Comand prompt box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Should there be anything written in the Comand prompt box: Earlier today I opened the Comand Prompt box and I noticed there is a command C:\Users\Users. Before this I have never seen anything written in this. Does it need to be removed?...
  9. I get diffrent Tunein-app on diffrent PC:s

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I get diffrent Tunein-app on diffrent PC:s: Hello I have 2 Windows 10 PC:s, on one of the I get the newest version of the Tunein Radio-app, and on the other one, I get a old version. How come? I install both of the via marketplace 36922
  10. exe files, start buton not working. comand prompt X:\Windows\System32?

in Windows 10 Support
    exe files, start buton not working. comand prompt X:\Windows\System32?: A few weeks ago my Windows 10 PC crashed. BSOD. and hasn't been the same since. An error appears just after Windows loads: "C:\Windows\System32\Windows.System.Diagnostics.PlatformTelemetryClient.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error etc...."...