Windows 10: Diffrent colors in comand prompt

Discus and support Diffrent colors in comand prompt in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have make a menu in comand prompt, is there a way to make each line in the menu a diffrent color. line 1 red line 3 blue eg. 133660 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hendrikbez, May 30, 2019.

1. Diffrent colors in comand prompt

I have make a menu in comand prompt, is there a way to make each line in the menu a diffrent color.

line 1 red
    line 3 blue
    eg.

:)

Hendrikbez, May 30, 2019
  2. biren11 Win User

E71 contacts font color

recently i upgraded E71 to new firmware. now i am noticing that i cannot use any dark themes as all contact fonts stays in black color only.everyting( fonts color ) is in white color,i tried lot diffrent dark base themes, samething i cannot read the whole
    list of contacts, the only contact i can read is the one highlighted.any solutions or suggestions.

biren11, May 30, 2019
  3. Should there be anything written in the Comand prompt box

Earlier today I opened the Comand Prompt box and I noticed there is a command C:\Users\Users. Before this I have never seen anything written in this. Does it need to be removed?

MikeFalkenstein, May 30, 2019
  4. Diffrent colors in comand prompt

Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 30, 2019
Thema:

Diffrent colors in comand prompt

1. Diffrent colors in comand prompt - Similar Threads - Diffrent colors comand

2. Use a diffrent Scanner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Use a diffrent Scanner: I am asking you to use a different malicious code detection program because the one from Microsoft is not very good. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/use-a-diffrent-scanner/91b9fb7b-5da6-439d-b7ff-e5f3dc6e3894
  3. run comand

in Windows 10 Customization
    run comand: I clic on start / run and type in regedit. it use to stay there, how do I get that com to stay in there. when I close it wipes out that cmd. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-comand/42849a18-85c8-489b-835b-3bc08fa77a2c
  4. Should there be anything written in the Comand prompt box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Should there be anything written in the Comand prompt box: Earlier today I opened the Comand Prompt box and I noticed there is a command C:\Users\Users. Before this I have never seen anything written in this. Does it need to be removed?...
  5. How to Change the Command Prompt Colors and properties in Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Change the Command Prompt Colors and properties in Windows: Just read this article in " Makeuseof" Actually very cool!! Thought I'd share it http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-...rs-in-windows/ 37871
  6. Several Diffrent Types of BSOD when gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Several Diffrent Types of BSOD when gaming: Hi there! I've been getting BSOD's whenever I begin to start gaming on my computer. I've done some memtest with no errors and I've also installed the latest WHQL driver on my gpu my specs are FX-9590 990FXA GD80 V2 Running BIOS version 13.5 nVidia GTX 980 (the ones sold...
  7. an error occurred while running comand propt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    an error occurred while running comand propt: My windows store was not opening and i try to fix it by typing a command in command propt as suggested by someone, but an error occurred in the process and the windows store and some other apps stopped working completely. all the microsoft apps has been renamed as...
  8. Aomei Comand Line Functions questions

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Aomei Comand Line Functions questions: I know that most everybody here uses Macrium Reflect and so do I, but I'm a disaster recovery freak and also use Aomei for a secondary backup. I was using the free backerupper for couple of years now. When I first purchased M.R., I set up several backup command line backups...
  9. I get diffrent Tunein-app on diffrent PC:s

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I get diffrent Tunein-app on diffrent PC:s: Hello I have 2 Windows 10 PC:s, on one of the I get the newest version of the Tunein Radio-app, and on the other one, I get a old version. How come? I install both of the via marketplace 36922
  10. exe files, start buton not working. comand prompt X:\Windows\System32?

in Windows 10 Support
    exe files, start buton not working. comand prompt X:\Windows\System32?: A few weeks ago my Windows 10 PC crashed. BSOD. and hasn't been the same since. An error appears just after Windows loads: "C:\Windows\System32\Windows.System.Diagnostics.PlatformTelemetryClient.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error etc...."...