Windows 10: digital activation

Discus and support digital activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi i upgraded my system from 4gen to 9th gen a day ago but now i cant activate my windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AnthonyAylward, Aug 25, 2020.

1. digital activation

hi i upgraded my system from 4gen to 9th gen a day ago but now i cant activate my windows 10

:)

AnthonyAylward, Aug 25, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Digital activation key

Hi Tony

You do not need a product key to re-install Windows 10, as long as you re-install the exact same Edition of Windows 10, your licence will be unaffected and Windows 10 should self-activate without any user interaction . . .

If you have already re-installed Windows 10 and you have an activation error, please check you have installed the same edition - go to Settings - System - About. Is the correct Edition of Windows 10 listed there that matches the previously installed Edition?

If you are about to re-install Windows 10:

Since you previously had Windows 10 installed and activated on that PC during the installation process skip the steps which ask for a product key and select the option 'I am Reinstalling Windows 10 on this PC', and activation will not be an issue, your PC will
    have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers

DaveM121, Aug 25, 2020
  3. Activating Windows 10 after upgrade

Hi Varghese,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I would like to inform that as you are using an Genuine Windows 7 in your system,
    Windows 10 will automatically be activated online and create a digital entitlement for your device.

If you still face issues with Activation after upgrading to Windows 10, suggest you to activate the Operating System through phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope the information is helpful. Do get back to us for any other assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 25, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

digital activation

How do I get a 7 digit code to reinstall windows 10

If you previously had Windows 10 installed and activated on that PC
    during the installation process skip the steps which ask for a product key
    and select the option 'I am Reinstalling Windows 10 on this PC', and activation will not be an issue, your PC will have a digital entitlement stored on the
    Microsoft Servers

The 7 digit code is used to confirm your ID with your Microsoft account

Please follow these steps:

• Open the Settings App, go to Accounts
    • You should see the "Verify" link just above your picture
    • Check your Email to see if Microsoft have sent you a 7 digit code
    • Enter the 7 digit code when asked

DaveM121, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

digital activation

1. digital activation - Similar Threads - digital activation

2. Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset: I have a digital entitlement license which I obtained after I upgraded form Win8.1 licensed with a key to Win10 and later to Win11.Everything was running smoothly until a windows update totally broke the status bar on my Windows 11.I tried a few restores but they throw BSOD...
  3. Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset: I have a digital entitlement license which I obtained after I upgraded form Win8.1 licensed with a key to Win10 and later to Win11.Everything was running smoothly until a windows update totally broke the status bar on my Windows 11.I tried a few restores but they throw BSOD...
  4. need to obtain a digital key activation code for my most recent purchase 1/17/24 windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need to obtain a digital key activation code for my most recent purchase 1/17/24 windows 11...: To Microsoft support,I have searched long and had for my confirmation email for my January 2024 purchase of Windows 11 pro digital activation code in my confirmation email and I could not find the information was seeking. Either this information can be retrieved from my...
  5. need to obtain a digital key activation code for my most recent purchase 1/17/24 windows 11...

need to obtain a digital key activation code for my most recent purchase 1/17/24 windows 11...: To Microsoft support,I have searched long and had for my confirmation email for my January 2024 purchase of Windows 11 pro digital activation code in my confirmation email and I could not find the information was seeking. Either this information can be retrieved from my...
  6. How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...: Previously my user's PC upgraded from windows 8 single language with key activated, to windows 10 home single language.After the OS upgrade, digital license was lost and not found on OS.I am planning to purchase Windows 10 Pro.How to purchase windows 10 pro?How to change from...
  7. How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...

How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...: Previously my user's PC upgraded from windows 8 single language with key activated, to windows 10 home single language.After the OS upgrade, digital license was lost and not found on OS.I am planning to purchase Windows 10 Pro.How to purchase windows 10 pro?How to change from...
  8. How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Windows activated with digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activated with digital license: Hi,I have a question i was working with a organization for a temporary project for 6 months but somehow the project was ended in in 3 months and they did not paid salary for next months as per the contract so they said we can keep the laptop as it equals to your salary and we...
  10. Windows activated with digital license

Windows activated with digital license: Hi,I have a question i was working with a organization for a temporary project for 6 months but somehow the project was ended in in 3 months and they did not paid salary for next months as per the contract so they said we can keep the laptop as it equals to your salary and we...