Windows 10: Digital Camera

Discus and support Digital Camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have a Fujifilm Finepix S2100HD camera. On my laptop windows 10 operation system can't detect it through USB cable. What can I do? Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TamásSzőke, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Digital Camera

Hi

I have a Fujifilm Finepix S2100HD camera. On my laptop windows 10 operation system can't detect it through USB cable.

What can I do?

Thank you in advance.

:)

TamásSzőke, Oct 13, 2018
  2. mudkip Win User

Digital Camera for ~$150

• Oh god you're one of those noobs who think it's all about megapixels.

mudkip, Oct 13, 2018
  3. mudkip Win User
    Digital Camera for ~$150

I'd suggest you some some money and buy a camera in a higher price range 200-250$ look for canon / panasonic best compact camera manufactures atm

mudkip, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Digital Camera

Digital cameras and movie capabilities>Mpeg or.Mov ???

Got a grandchild on the way, will be looking for a digital camera for movies. It will have to be easy to use with windows or it's of no use to me. Mpeg all the way. I will not use Quicktime, it's on my list of 'delete whenever I get a new rig',(along with many others).

Namslas90, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Digital Camera

1. Digital Camera - Similar Threads - Digital Camera

2. I have digital decay on video playback zoom, you tube, camera app etc. It doesnt happen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have digital decay on video playback zoom, you tube, camera app etc. It doesnt happen...: Hi there,I have digital decay on video playback zoom, youtube, camera app, and in system menus when hovering over options. It doesn't happen while gaming or on the main screen - just in the playback windows. OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-6700...
  3. I have digital decay on video playback zoom, you tube, camera app etc. It doesnt happen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have digital decay on video playback zoom, you tube, camera app etc. It doesnt happen...: Hi there,I have digital decay on video playback zoom, youtube, camera app, and in system menus when hovering over options. It doesn't happen while gaming or on the main screen - just in the playback windows. OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-6700...
  4. I have digital decay on video playback zoom, you tube, camera app etc. It doesnt happen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I can't transfer my photos from my digital camera to my Dell PC, I get the message update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't transfer my photos from my digital camera to my Dell PC, I get the message update...: I can't transfer my photos from my digital camera to my Dell PC without getting message: update device settings to accept media transfers. Friday night no issues, Saturday night is when it came up when loading pictures from the day...
  6. I can't transfer my photos from my digital camera to my Dell PC, I get the message update...

I can't transfer my photos from my digital camera to my Dell PC, I get the message update...: I can't transfer my photos from my digital camera to my Dell PC without getting message: update device settings to accept media transfers. Friday night no issues, Saturday night is when it came up when loading pictures from the day...
  7. Seal Digital Camera + Binoculars aren't working? Please Help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seal Digital Camera + Binoculars aren't working? Please Help.: Hey So, I've just gotten these Digital Camera/Binoculars from a hospice care store just yesterday, and when I plug it into my PC, it's saying that the driver is unavailable. I'm currently on a Windows 11 Laptop, and the binoculars/camera came with a CD/Disc that I could place...
  8. Seal Digital Camera + Binoculars aren't working? Please Help.

Seal Digital Camera + Binoculars aren't working? Please Help.: Hey So, I've just gotten these Digital Camera/Binoculars from a hospice care store just yesterday, and when I plug it into my PC, it's saying that the driver is unavailable. I'm currently on a Windows 11 Laptop, and the binoculars/camera came with a CD/Disc that I could place...
  9. Old digital camera upload to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old digital camera upload to windows 10: I just got a old digital camera and wanted to upload my pictures to my Windows 10 pc but no device appears to be showing.. how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-digital-camera-upload-to-windows-10/4b082115-61ee-4bb8-b451-7445333580a4
  10. Old digital camera upload to windows 10

Old digital camera upload to windows 10: I just got a old digital camera and wanted to upload my pictures to my Windows 10 pc but no device appears to be showing.. how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-digital-camera-upload-to-windows-10/4b082115-61ee-4bb8-b451-7445333580a4