Windows 10: digital certificate not showing

Discus and support digital certificate not showing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, im using windows 10-64bit and Chrome 75. I have a series of personal digital certificates loaded, I can see them in under "Personal" in the window... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GS-toshiba laptop, Jul 4, 2019.

1. digital certificate not showing

Hi, im using windows 10-64bit and Chrome 75. I have a series of personal digital certificates loaded, I can see them in under "Personal" in the window "internet options/ content/ certs" and in "mmc/ certificates/ personal" but they do not show in "certmgr/ personal".

Why might this be?

When I visit some sites which has for a digital certificate, some pages think I do not have a certificate installed. I guess something must be corrupted.

:)

GS-toshiba laptop, Jul 4, 2019

2. what are the necessary digital certificates for windows 10 ?

Hi , does anyone know what are the necessary (real necessity) digital certificates in the Root CA and Intermediate CA for windows 10 ? i have a new windows 10 machine, and there is a full list of digital certificates inside. Most of them are not intuitive
    (it just says "for application" ) -> i would like to remove, most, if not all of them in the RCA and ICA list.

if any Microsoft support is reading this , is there a detailed write-up and documentation , on what each cert does, and why is it necessary ?

puzzled123_456, Jul 4, 2019
  3. Problem with digital certificates since Anniversary Update

HI
    Since performing the Anniversary Update 3 days ago, I have been unable to access my digital certificates used for identification and signing emails.

When I try to access a site that I need the certificate for, I now get the message that no certificate has been received and in Windows Live Mail, the Signature icon is greyed out and I can't sign the emails. Everything worked fine on Thursday, a few hours before the update and the same certificates work correctly on my wife's Windows 7 machine.

The certificates all appear correct in the Certificate Store.

Anyone have any ideas, please?

Thanks

Dave

Edit. I have just spent an hour checking the certificates and their locations. These are all correct, so I assume that the system is looking for them inthe wrong place. Any suggestions. Microsoft insist it is 3 different web sites and Windows Live mail that have the problem not Windows 10, although they had no answer for why everything still works as it should under Windows 7

DaveinSpain, Jul 4, 2019
  4. digital certificate not showing

Problem with digital certificates since Anniversary Update

I have the same problem.
    Getting the digital certificate was a long process involving visiting various local government offices.
    Now for some reason when I click the link my compuer is looking in the wrong place.
    my certificate is still in the certificate store.
    There needs to be an answer to this problem.

tuckswood8, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

digital certificate not showing

1. digital certificate not showing - Similar Threads - digital certificate showing

2. Microsoft Improperly Issued Digital Certificates Spoofing Vulnerability KB3123040

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Improperly Issued Digital Certificates Spoofing Vulnerability KB3123040: Hi,We are getting below vulnerability in Windows Server 2012 2012R2 and Server 2016 while scanning through Qualys agentMicrosoft Improperly Issued Digital Certificates Spoofing Vulnerability KB3123040Solutions:n automatic updater of untrusted certificates is available for...
  3. MS Certification Transcript not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Certification Transcript not showing: I have given 6 MS Certifications exams but I am not able to download the Transcript from MS Certification dashboard. I am getting error message "Sorry, we could not find your certification profile. Please Contact Support." after clicking on Trasnscript page.I am able to see...
  4. MS Certification Transcript not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Certification Transcript not showing: I have given 6 MS Certifications exams but I am not able to download the Transcript from MS Certification dashboard. I am getting error message "Sorry, we could not find your certification profile. Please Contact Support." after clicking on Trasnscript page.I am able to see...
  5. digital certificates ending

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    digital certificates ending: Does anyone know anything about the pending end of digital certificates issue on Sept. 30th which is today that is suppose to effect older computers ability to access the internet and or websites? After reading an article today I thought I had better ask this question as I...
  6. Digital signing certificate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Digital signing certificate: My System can't detect the etoken and digital signing certificate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-signing-certificate/8ae6b6aa-b541-4370-a9dd-919598377a01
  7. How to work between PCs with digital certificates?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to work between PCs with digital certificates?: If someone needs to work with Excel contain digital certificates between PCs, I would like to know on how other people solve digital certificates issues, so they do not need to keep assigning local digital certificates whenever they open Excel files from another PC. Does...
  8. Inadvertently Disclosed Digital Certificates Could Allow Spoofing

in Windows 10 News
    Inadvertently Disclosed Digital Certificates Could Allow Spoofing: Microsoft is publishing this advisory to notify customers of two inadvertently disclosed digital certificates that could be used to spoof content and to provide an update to the Certificate Trust List (CTL) to remove user-mode trust for the certificates. The disclosed root...
  9. Problem with digital certificates since Anniversary Update

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with digital certificates since Anniversary Update: HI Since performing the Anniversary Update 3 days ago, I have been unable to access my digital certificates used for identification and signing emails. When I try to access a site that I need the certificate for, I now get the message that no certificate has been received...
  10. How to sing documents? Digital sign or certificate free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to sing documents? Digital sign or certificate free: As i say i am wirter and like to sing my documents whith digital sing ¿Are a free alternative to sing documents? 105400