Windows 10: Digital copy of Windows 10 Pro not activating

Discus and support Digital copy of Windows 10 Pro not activating in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I received a work laptop but ordered an ASUS gaming laptop. With this laptop I received Windows 10 Home. I decided then to upgrade the Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by WillieBotha7, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Digital copy of Windows 10 Pro not activating

Hi,

I received a work laptop but ordered an ASUS gaming laptop. With this laptop I received Windows 10 Home. I decided then to upgrade the Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro via Microsoft Store using my personal account and will then claim back the costs. The transaction went through and my Windows is upgraded to 10 Pro but everytime when I go into Activation I get the message :

"We can't activate Windows on this device right now. You can try activating again later or go to Store to buy genuine Windows. Error code : 0xC004F025. "

I have tried also on different internet conections but that does not work as one of the reasons are that it might be blocked. Otherwise I could not find something concrete to help with this problem.

I did check that the order went through properly. It is on my Store Account Order History. Is there anyone that can assist with this please ?

Kind Regards,

Willie

:)

WillieBotha7, Aug 5, 2019

2. How to activate Windows 10 Pro from a previous online digital purchase

I did a refresh installation for fixing one screen freeze problem happened in the 3D video game, so it came across to activate my Windows 10 Pro. However, the problem is I don't have product key cause I purchased Windows 10 Pro thru a digital order and my
    Windows copy just activated after order confirmed.

Now I am facing this problem how to activate my Windows copy. Any suggestion on this or anyone had such experience and managed to resolve it, please share your solution, thanks!

JackZhangsg, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Re-installing Digital Image Pro

Hello,

Windows 10 may have encountered a software corruption that caused this issue. For us to better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made on your computer that caused you to perform a system restore?
    • What error message are you getting whenever you try to install Digital Image Pro?
    • Did you purchase Digital Image Pro from the Windows Store?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you access safe mode on Windows 10 by following the steps on this

link
    and follow the section that says From Settings. Once on safe mode, try to install Digital Image Pro and see if you'll encounter any issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Aug 5, 2019
  4. arvindakk Win User

Digital copy of Windows 10 Pro not activating

Activation of Windows 10 pro digital license in my new laptop. Kindly suggest.

Unable to activate my new PC to windows 10 pro using digital license from my existing PC. Kindly suggest

arvindakk, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

Digital copy of Windows 10 Pro not activating

1. Digital copy of Windows 10 Pro not activating - Similar Threads - Digital copy Pro

2. No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.: No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.VNX4T-BFJHJ-DKV6T-KH87X-TF4DB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-activate-windows-10-pro-digital-license/27dd9343-0506-49e4-b133-33440fa227b5
  3. No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.: No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.VNX4T-BFJHJ-DKV6T-KH87X-TF4DB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-activate-windows-10-pro-digital-license/27dd9343-0506-49e4-b133-33440fa227b5
  4. No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License: Hi, I am using PC with genuine Windows 7 Pro. I have change the HDD of the PC to SSD and reactivate the windows to Windows 10 Pro using the installer that I download from windows installation media tool- https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10 . I click I...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License: Hi, I am using PC with genuine Windows 7 Pro. I have change the HDD of the PC to SSD and reactivate the windows to Windows 10 Pro using the installer that I download from windows installation media tool- https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10 . I click I...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License

8. Lost my Digital Copy of Windows 10 Pro

Lost my Digital Copy of Windows 10 Pro: I purchased a Windows 10 Pro about a year and a half ago and today the watermark"Activate Windows" on my desktop started showing. Logged into my Microsoft account and under subscriptions and services my Windows purchase was no longer there. Anybody else having this issue?...
  9. Windows 10 pro activation with digital key.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro activation with digital key.: So i recently upgraded my SSD and CPU in my old pc, when reinstalling windows it refused to activate windows, i tried calling support 3 times. every time i got some one that literally could barely understand. All i could understand from the last person is i needed to install...
  10. Windows 10 pro digital license not activating

Windows 10 pro digital license not activating: Hello, I'm upgrading my pc with a new motherboard and cpu. I've logged in with my microsoft account and didn't activated. I've gone through all troubleshoot part even the "I changed hardware on this device recently", I did find my old pc there but it keeping saying "unable to...