Windows 10: Digital Display Audio - Not plugged in

Discus and support Digital Display Audio - Not plugged in in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, its not a situation that causing my sound to not work, as both my headset and my actual monitor do show up as plugged in, however, I have 5 copies... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Brackenpelt, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Digital Display Audio - Not plugged in

So, its not a situation that causing my sound to not work, as both my headset and my actual monitor do show up as plugged in, however, I have 5 copies of this "Digital Display Audio" that shows as not plugged in and a copy of "Speakers" that shows the same.

Digital Display Audio - Not plugged in efd5dc4c-6b42-4ad5-8bd5-9b5593e0f626?upload=true.png Digital Display Audio - Not plugged in d4270d87-9a2b-47c1-8a12-42ac0f84a8bd?upload=true.png

I've tried searching for ways to solve this, but I've only found fixes such as reinstalling the drivers which did not solve the issues.

:)

Brackenpelt, Apr 1, 2019

2. Digital Display Audio 'not plugged in' (Window 10)

Digital Display Audio not plugged in (Window 10) its been not working for the past days... I'm always on the web for answers to repair my pc but today I didn't find one. So I'm here to find an solution. My pc was an window 8 then upgraded window 10 but a
    few days later (3 days) the sounds weren't working and microphone too... It was working fine until that happened!!!! Its saying, ''Digital Display Audio not plugged in'' and, ''No Speakers or Headphone are plugged in'' and lastly the playback device doesn't
    work at ALL... Plus the trouble shooting couldn't find the problem so whats the use for that then...

So please help me on the sounds...

Thanks you Digital Display Audio - Not plugged in :)

mikearguell, Apr 1, 2019
  3. What is Digital Display Audio?

Hi,

When you see “Digital Display Audio” either under the Playback Devices, that means you have a

device connected through a digital cable that is capable of transferring audio/video to your monitor.

You can either set your default audio output to a regular speaker or to a digital display audio capable monitor

that has built-in speakers.

If you are encountering some errors or issues regarding a Digital Display Audio, please do let us know.

Regards,

Joanna

Joanna 777, Apr 1, 2019
  4. n0hammad Win User

Digital Display Audio - Not plugged in

Audio not working

There are 6 slots, all Digital Display Audio which are not plugged in, and my headphones are not listed.

n0hammad, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

Digital Display Audio - Not plugged in

1. Digital Display Audio - Not plugged in - Similar Threads - Digital Display Audio

2. Audio devise not plug in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio devise not plug in: sound and audio stopped working after update audio not plug in its missing i did have AMD audio devise every thing was fine when i went to bed rge next day nothing please help and thank you for aby and all adviceSijjad Khan...
  3. Audio devise not plug in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio devise not plug in: sound and audio stopped working after update audio not plug in its missing i did have AMD audio devise every thing was fine when i went to bed rge next day nothing please help and thank you for aby and all adviceSijjad Khan...
  4. Digital Audio HDMI Not Plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Digital Audio HDMI Not Plugged in: Hi I have a HP COMPAQ 6200 PRO TOWER, i upgrade my Windows 7 to windows Windows 10. Now I have issue with my Digital Dolby sound. After installing or upgrading from Windows 10, I have sounds coming out on the TV Screen but after installing Drivers for display, the sounds is...
  5. Digital Audio HDMI Not Plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Digital Audio HDMI Not Plugged in: Hi I have a HP COMPAQ 6200 PRO TOWER, i upgrade my Windows 7 to windows Windows 10. Now I have issue with my Digital Dolby sound. After installing or upgrading from Windows 10, I have sounds coming out on the TV Screen but after installing Drivers for display, the sounds is...
  6. Digital Audio HDMI Not Plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Digital Audio only

in Windows 10 Customization
    Digital Audio only: My Windows 10 Desktop only has digital audio for sound output, but I have no S/PDIF cables to provide any sound for me, nor do I have any speakers I am able to use. What should I do?...
  8. Digital audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Digital audio: Hello, my friend's got a laptop which he use for playing Netflix. Somehow he got curious about surround sound and he got an old BluRay player with digital input with speakers and all. I tried connecting the laptop via HDMI switch 3 in 1 with audio output (which output RCA and...
  9. Digital Audio HDMI Not Plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Digital Audio HDMI Not Plugged in: [IMG] Hi i have Acer aspire 5750G laptop, i upgrade my Windows7 to windows 8.1 to Windows 10 now I have issue with my Digital Dolby sound!! I have not more Original sound! When I go for playback device there showing me DIGITAL AUDIO HDMI HIGH definition audio device Not...
  10. digital audio hdmi says not plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    digital audio hdmi says not plugged in: Tried All Troubleshooting 1) Uninstalled Driver and Re-Installed from Device Manager 2) Uninstalled Deleted the Driver and used windows 10 driver. no luck 3) Downloaded latest drivers from Gigabyte website...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. digital display audio not plugged in

2. digital display audio

3. digital display audio not plugged in 2019

4. digital audio hdmi not plugged in,
  5. didgital display showig not pluged in,
  6. where is the digital display audio at,
  7. 1 - digital display audio not plugged in,
  8. Digital Audio (HDMI) says not plugged in,
  9. digital display audio device not plugged in,
  10. digital audio not plugged in,
  11. digital display audio not plugged in hp windows 10