Windows 10: digital game refund if not downloaded already

Discus and support digital game refund if not downloaded already in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I accidentally bought a minecraft digital game and have not yet downloaded into my computer. How can I get a refund on it please?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RobinDragoo, Sep 26, 2020.

1. digital game refund if not downloaded already

I accidentally bought a minecraft digital game and have not yet downloaded into my computer. How can I get a refund on it please?

:)

RobinDragoo, Sep 26, 2020

2. refund

I have followed the steps in order to get a refund for a digital game that i have recently downloaded yet when I enter my order history there is no option or button to request a refund. I have read over the terms and requirements in order to be eligible
    for a refund (in which I am). Somebody please help.

RachelBrownfield1, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Digital purchase refund

I need a refund for my digital game purchase and Xbox game pass ultimate since it wasn't working from my windows PC.

I hope you can give me a refund for the store purchase too for the game.

Rowena San Antonio, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

digital game refund if not downloaded already

Microsoft Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Store

Read more: Microsoft to Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Stores - Thurrott.com

Brink, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

digital game refund if not downloaded already

1. digital game refund if not downloaded already - Similar Threads - digital game refund

2. Game refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game refund: I have minecraft on my computer. When i go to play it i get a pop up saying “ purchase this app again, when you got a refund on minecraft it was removed from your device” i never got a refund or did anything like that. I want my game back...
  3. refund game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund game: I recently made an Account to purchase Minecraft without realizing I already had a Microsoft account . I am unable to download it and unable to get a refund. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-game/f90ae008-5560-4c06-a0e5-250ab9c6c030
  4. Refund for Windows 10 Digital Download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund for Windows 10 Digital Download: Hello, my name is Stephen, and I was wondering if refund for Windows 10 digital download is possible. I got a license key, but my computer starting showing problems, and I have not been able to use it to upgrade my existing Windows or install it on a new computer....
  5. Refunding a game

Refunding a game: I bought minecraft online off the store but i got the wrong version and im not sure how to refund. can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refunding-a-game/62bf384f-3790-40c5-a80f-c8953993e0cc
  6. Digital purchase refund

Digital purchase refund: I need a refund for my digital game purchase and Xbox game pass ultimate since it wasn't working from my windows PC. I hope you can give me a refund for the store purchase too for the game....
  7. Refunding a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding a game: Dear, A couple of days ago, 10/24/2019, I bought a game on the Microsoft app store, Minecraft to be specific. It was a game I've been willing to buy for a long time, but after about an hour of playing the game, i figured it wasn't really what I wanted. I did some...
  8. No Refund on digital store purchase?

No Refund on digital store purchase?: So Basically, friends were telling me to get Minecraft, and I had no idea that there were TWO different kinds to get, one from the Windows/Microsoft store and one from the Mojang website. So Long story Short, I've ended buying the same product twice and would like to get a...
  9. Refunding games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding games: Well I recently bought a game called forza horizon 4 with car pass and vip pass and I found out that the game wasn’t fun so can I refund it ? Because i cant see request a refund button...
  10. Refund for Digital Gift

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Digital Gift: I'm trying to refund a digital version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition that I gifted to someone who turns out does not need it. The purchase was made just last night. How can I go about this?...