Windows 10: Digital Image 2006 Suite

Discus and support Digital Image 2006 Suite in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi I am so frustrated. I have been using Digital Image for all my projects and not photo editing. I did ask a question before regarding installing... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Natalfever1254, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Digital Image 2006 Suite

Hi

I am so frustrated. I have been using Digital Image for all my projects and not photo editing. I did ask a question before regarding

installing it on my new computer and was directed to use Paint 3 D. However, I have been trying out Paint 3D and it is just now what I need. I do brochure type documents, booklets and quilting projects using Digital Image and need rulers etc for sizing of shapes and also for my documents.

Please direct me to a program that is inexpensive and usable in the same way of Digital Image. I do not need it for Photographs but projects. Must have the same features as Digital Image.

Paint 3D left me frustrated and wondering why would Microsoft discontinue Image when it was such a user friendly program.

I am retired and in my seventies and do not want to spend a fortune on a computer program as my means are limited. Free programs seem to lack the features I need.

Please help as I am needing to make a brochure in the very near future and am stuck!

Regards

Daphne Freeman

:)

Natalfever1254, Apr 16, 2020

2. update Microsoft Digital Image 2006 Suite.

I have Microsoft Digital Image 2006 Suite. Bought back in 2006. Will not work on my Windows. How much will it cost me to get a update to this program?

KathyMadrid729, Apr 16, 2020
  3. update Microsoft Digital Image 2006 Suite.

I have Microsoft Digital Image 2006 Suite. Bought back in 2006. Will not work on my Windows. How much will it cost me to get a update to this program?

Moved from: Microsoft Edge / All other issues / Windows 10

KathyMadrid729, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Digital Image 2006 Suite

Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 on Windows 10

Hi,

Compatibility issue may be the possible cause why you're experiencing problem installing Image Suite 2006 on Windows 10.

To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article about making older programs
    compatible with the version of Windows.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Digital Image 2006 Suite

1. Digital Image 2006 Suite - Similar Threads - Digital Image 2006

2. Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 on Windows 10 64 or 32

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 on Windows 10 64 or 32: FULLY WORKING WITH NO ERRORS OR DISPLAY PROBLEMS To install on Windows 10 follow these instructions: Run everything in this installation as an administrator by - right click>run as administrator on the shortcut or the installation file on the cd/dvd Choose Standard...
  3. Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006: I am able to get Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 which I know is not compatible with Windows 10. However, I've read numerous places how I can download it on Win10. The only problem is that everything I read refers to only one disc... this package has 2 discs so I'm a bit...
  4. Digital Image 2006

Digital Image 2006: Good day I am so frustrated. I have been using Digital Image for all my projects and not for photo editing. I did ask a question before regarding installing it on my new computer and was directed to use Paint 3 D, as my computer does not support Explorer. However, I have...
  5. Digital Image 2006

Digital Image 2006: Hi I am so frustrated. I have been using Digital Image for all my projects and not for photo editing. I did ask a question before regarding installing it on my new computer and was directed to use Paint 3 D. However, I have been trying out Paint 3 D and it is not what I...
  6. Microsoft Digital Image 2006

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Digital Image 2006: Good evening I recently purchased a new laptop. I transferred all my data onto the new computer but my Digital Image 2006 which worked with windows 10 on my old laptop won't install on my new laptop. It says the program is incompatible. I use this program often and used...
  7. Digital Image 2006 Suite Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Digital Image 2006 Suite Edition: We have thousands of images in the Digital Image Library that have descriptions and captions added. Is there any way to transfer this data with the images to another software package now that The digital image suite will not transfer to our new Windows 10 laptop. We have...
  8. Digital Image Suite 2006 Anniversary Edition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Digital Image Suite 2006 Anniversary Edition: I purchased a new computer that does not have a CD drive. How do I transfer my application to the new laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-image-suite-2006-anniversary-edition/7e759a01-6d24-4905-b60c-21b7f83f1cca"
  9. Digital Image Suite 2006 and Feature Update version 1709

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Digital Image Suite 2006 and Feature Update version 1709: Is Digital Image Suite 2006 Editor (V11.0.422.0) compatible with the Windows 10 Feature Update version 1709? Or will it stop working if I update?...
  10. Installing Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 on Windows 10

Installing Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 on Windows 10: i recently had to do a clean Windows 10 install on my Windows 8 laptop. as a result my programs were removed. when i attempt to install Digital image Suite it wants to check for updates and tries to access IE6 which is not installed because we now have edge instead. Is there...