Windows 10: Digital Image

Discus and support Digital Image in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm using WIN 10 software. I have been using a Canon Printer and changed to a HP Photo 7100 printer. I like and use Microsoft Digital Image for my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bob Delfino, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Digital Image

I'm using WIN 10 software. I have been using a Canon Printer and changed to a HP Photo 7100 printer. I like and use Microsoft Digital Image for my Photo work.

The computer sees the new Printer HP HPAD98DHP Envey Photo 7100 series. And when I try to use the Digital Image software the computer does not see the computer.

The computer will talk to the Printer directly and print just fine. I want to use Digital Image program because you can work the picture to my satisfaction.

I've had great success with the community's help on other problems

I would like thank the Community for there help in the past.

:)

Bob Delfino, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Re-installing Digital Image Pro

Hello,

Windows 10 may have encountered a software corruption that caused this issue. For us to better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made on your computer that caused you to perform a system restore?
    • What error message are you getting whenever you try to install Digital Image Pro?
    • Did you purchase Digital Image Pro from the Windows Store?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you access safe mode on Windows 10 by following the steps on this

link
    and follow the section that says From Settings. Once on safe mode, try to install Digital Image Pro and see if you'll encounter any issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Jan 12, 2021
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Digital Image

windows 10 compatible program similar to MS digital image Pro

Hi,

To help you with your concern regarding the MS Digital Image Pro, I would suggest you look for another application same as the said app that is compatible with Windows 10. Here are the operating systems that are only compatible with Microsoft Digital Image
    Pro :

• Microsoft Windows 2000
    • Microsoft Windows 98
    • Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition
    • Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
    • Microsoft Windows XP Professional

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Digital Image

1. Digital Image - Similar Threads - Digital Image

2. WINDOWS DIGITAL IMAGE SUITE for WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS DIGITAL IMAGE SUITE for WINDOWS 11: Hi AllIs there a new Digital Image Suite for Windows 11 to replace Picture it 7 and Digital Image Suite 10?which now unfortunately do not work on Windows 11thanking you in anticipation...
  3. WINDOWS DIGITAL IMAGE SUITE for WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS DIGITAL IMAGE SUITE for WINDOWS 11: Hi AllIs there a new Digital Image Suite for Windows 11 to replace Picture it 7 and Digital Image Suite 10?which now unfortunately do not work on Windows 11thanking you in anticipation...
  4. I found a solution how to install Microsoft Digital Image Suite 10 Pro 10 on Window 11 that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found a solution how to install Microsoft Digital Image Suite 10 Pro 10 on Window 11 that...: After buying a new laptop that has the Windows 11 OS, I tried to find a way to install my "go-to" photo program Microsoft Digital Image Suite 10 Pro 10 and ran into all sorts of error messages. I searched here on the MS community and found old, locked threads all of which...
  5. I found a solution how to install Microsoft Digital Image Suite 10 Pro 10 on Window 11 that...

I found a solution how to install Microsoft Digital Image Suite 10 Pro 10 on Window 11 that...: After buying a new laptop that has the Windows 11 OS, I tried to find a way to install my "go-to" photo program Microsoft Digital Image Suite 10 Pro 10 and ran into all sorts of error messages. I searched here on the MS community and found old, locked threads all of which...
  6. Microsoft Picture It Digital Image Pro conflict with Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Picture It Digital Image Pro conflict with Windows Updates: After update of Windows, MS Picture It Digital Image Pro stop open files. I have reinstalled the program with no success. Consulted a back-up on my regedit and noted a line modified on : Ordinateur\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microdoft\Windows\Applets\Regdit -» LastKey REG_SZ...
  7. Microsoft Picture It Digital Image Pro conflict with Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Picture It Digital Image Pro conflict with Windows Updates: After update of Windows, MS Picture It Digital Image Pro stop open files. I have reinstalled the program with no success. Consulted a back-up on my regedit and noted a line modified on : Ordinateur\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microdoft\Windows\Applets\Regdit -» LastKey REG_SZ...
  8. Microsoft Picture It Digital Image Pro conflict with Windows Updates

9. Does MS have a photo editor with MS Digital Image 9's powerful features i.e., spot fix,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does MS have a photo editor with MS Digital Image 9's powerful features i.e., spot fix,...: I relied heavily on MS Digital Image 9 for all my photo editing - prior to being "forced" by MS to upgrade to Win10, on which the former now longer runs. I need to know if MS has a currently available photo editor with the same powerful features as MS Digital Image 9. Thanks....
  10. Does MS have a photo editor with MS Digital Image 9's powerful features i.e., spot fix,...

Does MS have a photo editor with MS Digital Image 9's powerful features i.e., spot fix,...: I relied heavily on MS Digital Image 9 for all my photo editing - prior to being "forced" by MS to upgrade to Win10, on which the former now longer runs. I need to know if MS has a currently available photo editor with the same powerful features as MS Digital Image 9. Thanks....