Windows 10: digital license of my windows tablet

Discus and support digital license of my windows tablet in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My Asus T300 Chi, 2 in 1 tablet, have an issue and I don't know how to fix it. The tablet was bought with a windows 8 , upgrade it to windows 10 ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by nelu ulise, Dec 9, 2018.

1. digital license of my windows tablet

My Asus T300 Chi, 2 in 1 tablet, have an issue and I don't know how to fix it.

The tablet was bought with a windows 8 , upgrade it to windows 10 , without any issue , until recently my external hdd was not recognize anymore. I try a lot of methods to fix it , and finally I was installed an app that advertise say will fix my issue.

Unfortunately was not like I was expected, and after the app was installed my laptop just restarted very time when I started. I'm not a tech guy, and because I need the laptop, the help come from a colleague that is good with IT specter .

The only solution was either send to an Asus repair center (but just in case if device was under warranty) , or to install a copy of Windows , witch I chose to do .

So at this my Asus is running a copy of Windows instead the original one that I lost when the internal SSD was format with installing the OS that is right know.

The windows appear to be activated , but I know that is not the genuine OS installed, and I'm not confortable to use non genuine product from Microsoft. At home I have also an desktop with genuine Windows , an tablet, Xbox one, all from Microsoft..

How can I recover my digital license of Windows that was on the OEM Windows ?

Is hard to call the Microsoft team , from the location where I'm at this moment, and I was think about maybe I found here a clue how to resolve my problem.

:)

nelu ulise, Dec 9, 2018

2. Digital license

Thats how licensing works with Windows 10, the digital license is attached to your Microsoft Account and makes it easy to reactivate Windows 10 in the event you reinstall it.

Learn more:

Andre Da Costa, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Digital 2 1015W windows tablet

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are trying to understand the usage of Windows 10 capability in your tablet. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• From where did you purchase the device and did you not get the Demo of the device before using it?
    • Are you facing any difficulties using the interface of the Windows 10 operating system?
    I suggest you to refer the below PDF regarding the guide to use the Digital 2 Windows Tablet.

Refer: Digital 2 Windows Tablet Guide

Hope this information helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 9, 2018
  4. digital license of my windows tablet

Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

digital license of my windows  tablet [​IMG]

MCardona81, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

digital license of my windows tablet

1. digital license of my windows tablet - Similar Threads - digital license tablet

2. extract my digital license.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    extract my digital license.: A few years ago I have upgraded my desktop from windows 8 to windows 10. Recently I started experiencing random machine restart and decided to upgrade my motherboard. Following the replace I have lost my activation key. I found out that during the upgrade process my product...
  3. extract my digital license.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    extract my digital license.: A few years ago I have upgraded my desktop from windows 8 to windows 10. Recently I started experiencing random machine restart and decided to upgrade my motherboard. Following the replace I have lost my activation key. I found out that during the upgrade process my product...
  4. extract my digital license.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Digital License is not detected

My Digital License is not detected: I had a MacBook in which I installed Windows 10 Pro using BootCamp. I bought a license from Microsoft Store. Now, I setup a PC and uninstalled Windows from my MacBook. But my digital license is not detected. The activation page says I don't have a digital license or product...
  6. Digital License

Digital License: I recently bought a new computer from a distributer and I need to swap the product key from my old one, but since it was upgraded to windows 10 I don't have a product key and I can't find the digital license anywhere. How can I get it?...
  7. Digital License

Digital License: I upgraded my windows 8.1 to win 10 now I reinstall a new version of Windows 10 because changing my HDD to SSD, I lost my Digital License and I don't remember what was the version of my windows (home or pro), and unfortunately, I didn't connect my License with a Microsoft...
  8. Where is my digital license?

Where is my digital license?: Trying to activate another device. Settings on my other device says it's linked to my Microsoft account. But won't tell me which one. When I log into the one I know, it doesn't tell me anything....
  9. Digital license

Digital license: My Windows 10 Pro is activated with a digital license. My system type is 32-bit OS on x64-based processor. Recently I found out that I can't use SQL localDB 2016 or later because it demands x64 type of OS. How can I reinstall Windows 10 without losing my digital license?...
  10. DIGITAL LICENSE FOR WINDOWS

DIGITAL LICENSE FOR WINDOWS: Hi Microsost Team, Please help me out with the Digital license Single lang for windows which cost Appr. Rs 2000 ,is it genuine product or not? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-license-for-windows/f8e56815-6874-4544-b326-c1cff8c55806"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. digital tablet

2. digital 2 1015w