Windows 10: Digital license & product key details

Discus and support Digital license & product key details in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I upgrade Windows 10 (this was from Windows 8 via free upgrade) without digital license & product key details?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dave Roberts 1052, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Digital license & product key details

How do I upgrade Windows 10 (this was from Windows 8 via free upgrade) without digital license & product key details?

:)

Dave Roberts 1052, Aug 11, 2019

2. Product key issues

Please read my reply again. I just explained that there is NO Product Key for free Upgrade.

I explained in detail how to properly move your Digital License (which uses NO Product Key) so please follow those steps now.

What Product Key are you trying to install for a Digital LIcense that uses NO Product Key?

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Aug 11, 2019
  3. MAP1_905 Win User
    Changing from Digital License to Product Key

I have got my windows with a digital License. My college has provided me with product key for windows 10 for education purposes. If I activate that key, will my digital License be still valid for a later use?

MAP1_905, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Digital license & product key details

Activation switched from "with product key" to "with Digital License"

Digital license & product key details [​IMG]

Sorry for the quality, they were taken with my camera. We'd all be old and grey by the time I learned to do a video capture. lol, I'm old and grey now.

alphanumeric, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Digital license & product key details

1. Digital license & product key details - Similar Threads - Digital license product

2. Windows License #/Digital Product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows License #/Digital Product key: Hello there,I have 2 different hard drives that have sentimental files on them I was asked by the owners to retrieve the files. However, both of them seem to require a windows update to be able to do anything with the files. I am only capable of accessing these drives by...
  3. Windows License #/Digital Product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows License #/Digital Product key: Hello there,I have 2 different hard drives that have sentimental files on them I was asked by the owners to retrieve the files. However, both of them seem to require a windows update to be able to do anything with the files. I am only capable of accessing these drives by...
  4. Windows License #/Digital Product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Transfer digital license to product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer digital license to product key: Is there a way for me to do this without calling microsoft support for a remote assist? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-digital-license-to-product-key/14313ea7-9863-4bc5-bb90-c49b8c27022b
  6. Is Digital License linked with product key?

Is Digital License linked with product key?: Hello, I have question: Does digital key is somehow linked with product key? like with product key ID or activation server?Or do I get brand new activation? Thanks for helping....
  7. Product key? Or, digital license?

Product key? Or, digital license?: Dell Inspiron 3647. Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro free upgrade. No tech will be attempting a hard drive change. For reinstalling, I keep reading a 25 character product key. I have 20. It does specify Windows 10 is activated with a digital license. I know once I...
  8. Finding my product key/digital license

Finding my product key/digital license: My All-In-One PC is broken, so I want to move my Windows 10 Home, from my broken one to another PC, however I can't find the product key/digital license on my broken PC. How can I get it?...
  9. Changing from Digital License to Product Key

Changing from Digital License to Product Key: I have got my windows with a digital License. My college has provided me with product key for windows 10 for education purposes. If I activate that key, will my digital License be still valid for a later use?...
  10. No valid digital license/Product Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No valid digital license/Product Key: Hi, Getting error code 0x803FA067 when using the Windows 10 Home Product Key to reactivate the product. I had to replace my motherboard. I tried Powershell command: (Get-WmiObject -query 'select * from SoftwareLicensingService').OA3xOriginalProductKey which did not...