Windows 10: digital license, remove windows pro, not enough space and need help

Discus and support digital license, remove windows pro, not enough space and need help in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi, I need to remove windows pro from my Asus flip book. problem is not enough space on drive C. Try to install windows 10 home already and digital... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NazetteRodriguez Richards, May 21, 2020.

1. digital license, remove windows pro, not enough space and need help

hi, I need to remove windows pro from my Asus flip book. problem is not enough space on drive C. Try to install windows 10 home already and digital license for Win 10 Home. I need 8gb of storage my to install current and 6.8gb on my drive C. is there I was to by pass this. I also have an SD card with 64gb free

HELP PLEASE.

:)

NazetteRodriguez Richards, May 21, 2020

2. Circumvent a digital license?

We bought a Dell Inspiron that shipped with Windows 10 Home installed and a digital license. I am trying to get Windows 10 Pro on it so I can join our domain. I've tried entering our legitimate Pro key, and I'm told it isn't valid. Anytime I try a clean install, it, as expected, skips the OS choice and goes right to Home. I have no option to pick.

I'm also struggling to find a Windows 10 Pro (only Pro) .iso.

So, any suggestions on how to get around this? I'd love to wipe the digital license clean, but I believe that's stored on the motherboard.

DeaconFrost, May 21, 2020
  3. #jorola Win User
    Windows Home to Pro using Digital License

Hi, all. Last month, I upgraded my HP laptop from Home to Pro, and received a digital license. I've since had to switch computers, and bought a new ASUS laptop. I removed Pro from the HP, but cannot apply the digital license to the ASUS. There's no way
    to troubleshoot or find an error code because the ASUS came with Home. Everything shows up as "OK". The only way I can get Pro is to either have a serial number (I don't -- digital license), or to purchase another upgrade, which is idiotic. Please help.
    Microsoft Tech Support is utter trash, so no help there.

#jorola, May 21, 2020
  4. digital license, remove windows pro, not enough space and need help

Andre Da Costa, May 21, 2020
Thema:

digital license, remove windows pro, not enough space and need help

1. digital license, remove windows pro, not enough space and need help - Similar Threads - digital license remove

2. windows 11 pro activation help needed from digital license on clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 pro activation help needed from digital license on clean install: Hi,I am beyond frustrated. i have a digital win10 pro license. i just built a new PC and retiring the old win10 machine. i wanted to do a clean install of win11 pro which i did. i am now trying to activate the license without success. i performed the activation process no...
  3. windows 11 pro activation help needed from digital license on clean install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 pro activation help needed from digital license on clean install: Hi,I am beyond frustrated. i have a digital win10 pro license. i just built a new PC and retiring the old win10 machine. i wanted to do a clean install of win11 pro which i did. i am now trying to activate the license without success. i performed the activation process no...
  4. Windows 10 pro digital license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pro digital license: Hi, I bought XPS in 2017 that came with Windows 10 Home that i upgraded online to Pro. over the years i upgraded and changed the drives several times, and of course installed Windows 10 Pro on them without issues using the same email that i used to purchase the upgrade. Today...
  5. Windows 10 pro digital license

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro digital license: Hi, I bought XPS in 2017 that came with Windows 10 Home that i upgraded online to Pro. over the years i upgraded and changed the drives several times, and of course installed Windows 10 Pro on them without issues using the same email that i used to purchase the upgrade. Today...
  6. Need help removing license

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help removing license: Hold on! Before you reply with the typical "Oh, you need to go and type slmgr /dlv into CMD and you're done" let me explain what I specifically am asking for. So I need the command to remove my Win 10 license from my bricked OS. It isn't the only OS on the PC either, I have...
  7. Need help understanding digital license

Need help understanding digital license: A few years ago I got a laptop with Windows 10 Pro then a few months ago I got an old PC from a friend. On said PC I signed into my Microsoft account. In the Activation section of Update & Security, both computers say that Windows 10 Pro is installed with the message:...
  8. Windows 10: "Not Enough Disk Space" - Need Help!

Windows 10: "Not Enough Disk Space" - Need Help!: So I am at my ends wit and have absolutely no idea what is going on with my PC. I have Windows 10, and use it for my daily computer (web browsing, occasional photoshop, youtube). But I literally don't really have anything on my computer...But for the past 4 months, it's...
  9. Digital License Removal

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Digital License Removal: I recently bought a surface pro 7 that came with windows 10 home and i separatly bought a license that according to the seller was a windows 10 pro, when i installed on the laptop it showed as windows pro 10 educaction, apparently the license was linked to my microsoft...
  10. "Not enough space on" ... when there's enough space.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Not enough space on" ... when there's enough space.: Getting a very strange error when trying to copy a file onto a drive: [ATTACH] Looks like there's enough space to me... halp. :P https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-enough-space-on-when-theres-enough-space/c484ca99-4210-4ee7-8d07-d66ad4843183"