Windows 10: Digital license swap

Discus and support Digital license swap in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I have two PC's running Win 10, my old PC has Win 10 Pro and my new one has Win 10 Home. Is there any way I can swap the licenses so my new PC has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by spunkyspyder, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Digital license swap

Hi, I have two PC's running Win 10, my old PC has Win 10 Pro and my new one has Win 10 Home. Is there any way I can swap the licenses so my

new PC has Win 10 Pro and my old has Win 10 Home?

:)

spunkyspyder, Mar 27, 2021

2. Swap digital licenses between laptops

Hi,

I have two laptops that are working on Win10Pro x64 and Win10Home x64 (digital licenses).

These licenses are related to two different MS accounts.

Is there any possible way to swap these licenses between the devices?

Thank you!

Markiyan Hordiyenko, Mar 27, 2021
  3. Andre Da Costa, Mar 27, 2021
  4. Digital license swap

Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Digital license swap [​IMG]

MCardona81, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

Digital license swap

1. Digital license swap - Similar Threads - Digital license swap

2. Swap drives and move Windows 11 to other drive with digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Swap drives and move Windows 11 to other drive with digital license: Hi,my laptop came with a digital license for Windows 11 Pro.This license is now linked with https://account.microsoft.com/devices, where my device is also now listed.The laptop is configured with two M.2 SSDs, a small drive currently connected to a PCIe 4.0 port on first...
  3. Swap drives and move Windows 11 to other drive with digital license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Swap drives and move Windows 11 to other drive with digital license: Hi,my laptop came with a digital license for Windows 11 Pro.This license is now linked with https://account.microsoft.com/devices, where my device is also now listed.The laptop is configured with two M.2 SSDs, a small drive currently connected to a PCIe 4.0 port on first...
  4. Digital License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Digital License: I was on Windows 8.1 and I upgraded it to Windows 10 using a free method. Though, I didn't get a digital license and my windows is not activated and because of that a lot of windows features are not available for me. What can I do to fix this?...
  5. Swapping Editions with Digital Licenses

Swapping Editions with Digital Licenses: I currently have two devices running Windows 10. One uses the Home edition, and the other has Pro. I would like to swap the editions around. I originally received the product keys with the devices, but they are reasonably old (Originally Windows 7). I no longer have the...
  6. Digital License

Digital License: I recently bought a new computer from a distributer and I need to swap the product key from my old one, but since it was upgraded to windows 10 I don't have a product key and I can't find the digital license anywhere. How can I get it?...
  7. Digital License

Digital License: I upgraded my windows 8.1 to win 10 now I reinstall a new version of Windows 10 because changing my HDD to SSD, I lost my Digital License and I don't remember what was the version of my windows (home or pro), and unfortunately, I didn't connect my License with a Microsoft...
  8. Digital License Transfer Following Motherboard Swap

Digital License Transfer Following Motherboard Swap: Hello, I have today finally made the leap from the Blue CPU company to the Red One and, aside from the stock cooler, it's going excellently, thank you for asking. I was reliably informed by most of the internet that if my license was valid for a digital transfer, I'd be...
  9. Activation not working with MS digital license after Mobo swap

Activation not working with MS digital license after Mobo swap: Hello, I upgraded from Win 7 Ultimate (bought on eBay from retailer back then) and used my MS account the last year from begin with so the license was linked to it. After my mainboard died last week I had to make a move. It was around 8 years old and it's not avaible...
  10. Digital license

Digital license: My Windows 10 Pro is activated with a digital license. My system type is 32-bit OS on x64-based processor. Recently I found out that I can't use SQL localDB 2016 or later because it demands x64 type of OS. How can I reinstall Windows 10 without losing my digital license?...