Windows 10: digital license windows 10

Discus and support digital license windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I built a new pc then installed windows 10 Pro..I signed in with my Microsoft Account and set pc with same pin as my laptop...Seems Windows(on PC) is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KeithBrookes1, Sep 11, 2019.

1. digital license windows 10

I built a new pc then installed windows 10 Pro..I signed in with my Microsoft Account and set pc with same pin as my laptop...Seems Windows(on PC) is activated with licence from laptop...I read "using a single Microsoft Account on multiple devices" that I can have 5 PC using same licence...I had expected to have to buy another copy of Windows for PC...Can I really use 5 different computers on 1 licence and can you use them at once or 1 at a time.My reason for building PC is I have xbox ultimate game pass so new PC can be used to play PC games.

:)

KeithBrookes1, Sep 11, 2019

2. Digital license

Thats how licensing works with Windows 10, the digital license is attached to your Microsoft Account and makes it easy to reactivate Windows 10 in the event you reinstall it.

Learn more:

Andre Da Costa, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

digital license windows 10 [​IMG]

MCardona81, Sep 11, 2019
  4. digital license windows 10

Digital License

Windows 10 Digital License

When you upgraded from a previous version of Windows or receive a new computer preinstalled with Windows 10, what happened is the hardware (your PC) will get a digital entitlement, where a unique signature of the computer will be stored on Microsoft
    Activation Servers. The Windows 7 or Windows 8 genuine license you were previously running will be exchanged for a diagnostics key.

Anytime you need to reinstall Windows 10 on that machine, just proceed to reinstall Windows 10. It will automatically reactivate. You will prompted to enter a product key a couple times through the installation, click I don't have
    a key and Do this later.

There is no need to know or get a new key, but if you have issues with Digital Licensing or the Activation Troubleshooter, you can utilize an existing Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 product key you already own to
    reactivate if necessary. or use the reset function in Windows 10.

Activate Your Windows 10 License via Microsoft Chat Support

Reinstall by Performing a Direct Clean Install

If Windows 10 was already installed and activated on your system, just proceed to perform a direct clean install as described in the following articles.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

Andre Da Costa, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

digital license windows 10

1. digital license windows 10 - Similar Threads - digital license

2. How to activate windows 10 with digital license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to activate windows 10 with digital license?: I want to install linux on my HP laptop by completely removing windows 10, my laptop came with windows 10 preinstalled with digital license key. So if I want to switch back to windows 10 how do i reactivate my windows with my digital license key?...
  3. How to activate windows 10 with digital license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate windows 10 with digital license?: I want to install linux on my HP laptop by completely removing windows 10, my laptop came with windows 10 preinstalled with digital license key. So if I want to switch back to windows 10 how do i reactivate my windows with my digital license key?...
  4. How to activate windows 10 with digital license?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can i recover my digital license after i disconnected the original pc it was in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i recover my digital license after i disconnected the original pc it was in?: after updating to win 11 from win10, changed the cpu and added a gpu, and getting a new faster drive, i decided to reformat the PC and do a clean windows instalation on this new drive.After doing it, i noticed that windows wasn't activated error 0xC004F213, so i used the...
  6. Can i recover my digital license after i disconnected the original pc it was in?

Can i recover my digital license after i disconnected the original pc it was in?: after updating to win 11 from win10, changed the cpu and added a gpu, and getting a new faster drive, i decided to reformat the PC and do a clean windows instalation on this new drive.After doing it, i noticed that windows wasn't activated error 0xC004F213, so i used the...
  7. Is Dual Boot still allowed on a single PC with a digital license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is Dual Boot still allowed on a single PC with a digital license?: I have a single PC that I dual boot into two Win10 installations: one for work, one for gaming. Both installations use the same retail digital license. I got hit by a Windows activation bug where a BIOS upgrade resulted in both installations losing activation because Windows...
  8. Is Dual Boot still allowed on a single PC with a digital license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Dual Boot still allowed on a single PC with a digital license?: I have a single PC that I dual boot into two Win10 installations: one for work, one for gaming. Both installations use the same retail digital license. I got hit by a Windows activation bug where a BIOS upgrade resulted in both installations losing activation because Windows...
  9. Is Dual Boot still allowed on a single PC with a digital license?

10. Windows Kms to digital license

Windows Kms to digital license: Hi microsoft community,Is there a way to switch from the organisation KMS server to the official Microsoft activation service. Currently a PC is using a custom KMS server and I want to remove the key & the KMS server from that PC and enter a new key and activate using the...