Windows 10: digital license windows 10

Discus and support digital license windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I built a new pc then installed windows 10 Pro..I signed in with my Microsoft Account and set pc with same pin as my laptop...Seems Windows(on PC) is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KeithBrookes1, Sep 11, 2019 at 5:57 AM.

1. digital license windows 10

I built a new pc then installed windows 10 Pro..I signed in with my Microsoft Account and set pc with same pin as my laptop...Seems Windows(on PC) is activated with licence from laptop...I read "using a single Microsoft Account on multiple devices" that I can have 5 PC using same licence...I had expected to have to buy another copy of Windows for PC...Can I really use 5 different computers on 1 licence and can you use them at once or 1 at a time.My reason for building PC is I have xbox ultimate game pass so new PC can be used to play PC games.

:)

KeithBrookes1, Sep 11, 2019 at 5:57 AM

2. Digital license

Thats how licensing works with Windows 10, the digital license is attached to your Microsoft Account and makes it easy to reactivate Windows 10 in the event you reinstall it.

Learn more:

Andre Da Costa, Sep 11, 2019 at 5:59 AM
  3. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

digital license windows 10 [​IMG]

4. digital license windows 10

Digital License

Windows 10 Digital License

When you upgraded from a previous version of Windows or receive a new computer preinstalled with Windows 10, what happened is the hardware (your PC) will get a digital entitlement, where a unique signature of the computer will be stored on Microsoft
    Activation Servers. The Windows 7 or Windows 8 genuine license you were previously running will be exchanged for a diagnostics key.

Anytime you need to reinstall Windows 10 on that machine, just proceed to reinstall Windows 10. It will automatically reactivate. You will prompted to enter a product key a couple times through the installation, click I don't have
    a key and Do this later.

There is no need to know or get a new key, but if you have issues with Digital Licensing or the Activation Troubleshooter, you can utilize an existing Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 product key you already own to
    reactivate if necessary. or use the reset function in Windows 10.

Activate Your Windows 10 License via Microsoft Chat Support

Reinstall by Performing a Direct Clean Install

If Windows 10 was already installed and activated on your system, just proceed to perform a direct clean install as described in the following articles.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

Andre Da Costa, Sep 11, 2019 at 5:59 AM
Thema:

digital license windows 10

1. digital license windows 10 - Similar Threads - digital license

2. Is it legal to sell a Windows 10 digital license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it legal to sell a Windows 10 digital license?: So, today I decided to sell a digital license I had lying around in a somewhat old PC that I had upgraded to Windows 10 some time ago, after being abandonded due to it being very slow and also due to the fact that I got a new PC, I decided to sell my "old" Windows 10 digital...
  3. Windows 10 licenses on my Digital account?

Windows 10 licenses on my Digital account?: How can I find my Windows 10 licenses on my digital account? I would like to know which version (home/pro/OEM/retail) as well. I have multiple computers running different licenses and when something fails or I replace a computer with a new one I need to know what to install....
  4. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Digital License No Hardware Change

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Digital License No Hardware Change: Hi, I recently upgraded to windows 10 Pro from Home. I purchased the digital license through the Microsoft store. Immediately following the installation windows would not activate. There has been no hardware change and I am getting error code 0x803F7001....
  5. windows 10 home digital license

windows 10 home digital license: Is a window s 10 home digital license valid for a life time, just like the product key, 2019 version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-digital-license/67d77557-d403-4c1e-a10d-ccfa26185189"
  6. Win10 Pro Digital License not registering after Hardware Change

Win10 Pro Digital License not registering after Hardware Change: I had recently made hardware changes to my Desktop earlier today, with the upgrade of my Motherboard. I had expected things to run rather smoothly, as I had made similar changes to my computer some time ago with no issues. After my computer had finished booting into windows,...
  7. I have a digital license, but Windows won't activate after connecting MS account

I have a digital license, but Windows won't activate after connecting MS account: Hi, I recently built a new computer. After logging in with my MS account, I am told that no product key was found on my device. Error code: 0xC004F213 I am certain that I had a digital license linked to my MS account previously, on multiple of my computers. I have also...
  8. Need digital license number to download Windows 7.

Need digital license number to download Windows 7.: I got a refurbished HP laptop from Amazon. It installed Windows 10 and I did not have to enter anything so I suppose this is a "digital license." I cannot use Windows 10. It is hopeless. I badly need to downgrade to Windows 7 -- otherwise I have a laptop shaped doorstop. But...
  9. Not able to activate Win10 after Motherboard replacement, no digital license linked to my...

Not able to activate Win10 after Motherboard replacement, no digital license linked to my...: I upgraded from Win 7 Ultimate purchased software during the free upgrade period. I did not have presence of mind to link the digital license code to my MS account (seldom used nuisance). Recently I was forced to replace the Motherboard of my PC due to hardware failure. I am...
  10. How Many Digital License in My Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Many Digital License in My Account: I want to check how many digital license is attached to my Microsoft Account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-many-digital-license-in-my-account/0b99005d-871a-44a5-a808-845ff1357227