Windows 10: Digital License

Discus and support Digital License in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my windows is activated with a digital license linked to my Microsoft account. now I want to remove this from my Microsoft account. how can I do this??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ArefinTanvir, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Digital License

my windows is activated with a digital license linked to my Microsoft account. now I want to remove this from my Microsoft account. how can I do this??

:)

ArefinTanvir, Oct 20, 2021

2. Digital license

Thats how licensing works with Windows 10, the digital license is attached to your Microsoft Account and makes it easy to reactivate Windows 10 in the event you reinstall it.

Learn more:

Andre Da Costa, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Digital License [​IMG]

MCardona81, Oct 20, 2021
  4. JOACOCO Win User

Digital License

digital license

Thanks for your suggestion. I solved the problem with my License Key with Belarc Advisor Software. The Digital License code was a numeration that Microsoft Corporation has given to all that have Windows Account specially to those that has free upgraded
    to Windows 10. Under the Digital License appears the original code.

JOACOCO, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Digital License

1. Digital License - Similar Threads - Digital License

2. how to get a copy of my windows 10 home Digital License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get a copy of my windows 10 home Digital License: Hello! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-a-copy-of-my-windows-10-home-digital/e5730497-e25b-4cd6-b22d-55d1e2e1e983
  3. how to get a copy of my windows 10 home Digital License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get a copy of my windows 10 home Digital License: Hello! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-a-copy-of-my-windows-10-home-digital/e5730497-e25b-4cd6-b22d-55d1e2e1e983
  4. how to get a copy of my windows 10 home Digital License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset: I have a digital entitlement license which I obtained after I upgraded form Win8.1 licensed with a key to Win10 and later to Win11.Everything was running smoothly until a windows update totally broke the status bar on my Windows 11.I tried a few restores but they throw BSOD...
  6. Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset

Re-activating a Win11 digital entitlement license after laptop reset: I have a digital entitlement license which I obtained after I upgraded form Win8.1 licensed with a key to Win10 and later to Win11.Everything was running smoothly until a windows update totally broke the status bar on my Windows 11.I tried a few restores but they throw BSOD...
  7. Can I transfer Digital Windows 10 license from Microsoft education e-mail to my personal...

Can I transfer Digital Windows 10 license from Microsoft education e-mail to my personal...: My Microsoft Student Email will be deleted after my graduation according to the announcement of my college.I'm not sure if I will still be able to use the installed Windows 10 Education? And I log in this Windows 10 Education with the Microsoft Student e-mail from my college...
  8. How do I transfer a digital license for Windows to a new computer?

How do I transfer a digital license for Windows to a new computer?: I bought Windows 10 Pro a few years ago and installed in on my personal desktop computer. Well that computer has since died and I have a new one, but it has Windows 10 Home Edition.How do I transfer the license that I purchased to this new computer?...
  9. How do I transfer a digital license for Windows to a new computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer a digital license for Windows to a new computer?: I bought Windows 10 Pro a few years ago and installed in on my personal desktop computer. Well that computer has since died and I have a new one, but it has Windows 10 Home Edition.How do I transfer the license that I purchased to this new computer?...
  10. How do I transfer a digital license for Windows to a new computer?