Windows 10: Digital Liscense

Discus and support Digital Liscense in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am trying to downgrade my laptop to Windows 7 as an experiment for a comparison. I used the same product key to obtain an activated version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Windows 7 and Vista, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Digital Liscense

I am trying to downgrade my laptop to Windows 7 as an experiment for a comparison. I used the same product key to obtain an activated version of Windows 10, therefore the product key should work the same. But, I am pretty sure that Windows 7 wont ask for my account username/phone number and password but instead will ask for the product key, so how would I get a visible product key from my digital license?

:)

Windows 7 and Vista, Mar 22, 2020

2. ditigial liscense for activation

How do I activate the digital liscense for windows 10? I have completed update and troubleshooting. Still not sure.

rhondahightower, Mar 22, 2020
  3. wwwsky Win User
    windows 10 need to active after changing motherboard,but im digital liscense i don't even know my product key

windows 10 need to active after changing motherboard,but im digital liscense i don't even know my product key

wwwsky, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Digital Liscense

window liscense

how to renew window liscense

PinkRacer293357, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Digital Liscense

1. Digital Liscense - Similar Threads - Digital Liscense

2. How to Transfer Digital Liscense to New PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Transfer Digital Liscense to New PC.: I own 2 windows 10 digital licenses that I both purchased for 140 dollars linked to my Microsoft Account. One of them is attached to an old PC that is completely disassembled. How do I transfer that to my new PC when setting up windows?...
  3. How to Transfer Digital Liscense to New PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Transfer Digital Liscense to New PC.: I own 2 windows 10 digital licenses that I both purchased for 140 dollars linked to my Microsoft Account. One of them is attached to an old PC that is completely disassembled. How do I transfer that to my new PC when setting up windows?...
  4. How to Transfer Digital Liscense to New PC.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Reinstalling digital liscense

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling digital liscense: i bought my pc that had a windows 10 digital license but currently im running windows 11 on it and i am having trouble i have no clue how to re install my digital license....
  6. Reinstalling digital liscense

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalling digital liscense: i bought my pc that had a windows 10 digital license but currently im running windows 11 on it and i am having trouble i have no clue how to re install my digital license....
  7. If I unlink my Microsoft account with my Digital Liscense, can I still use it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    If I unlink my Microsoft account with my Digital Liscense, can I still use it?: I've wanted to use a different OS for my PC but I want to retain the license/product key for use on another computer. Note that I don't want to transfer my license to a different machine, in short I want to save it for later.Is there any way I can do this?Best regards, BotRod...
  8. windows 10 need to active after changing motherboard,but im digital liscense i don't even...

windows 10 need to active after changing motherboard,but im digital liscense i don't even...: windows 10 need to active after changing motherboard,but im digital liscense i don't even know my product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-need-to-active-after-changing/72df29aa-716e-4d98-9af5-26db2c4046e2"
  9. I want to transfer my digital liscense, which is connected to my Microsoft Account, from...

I want to transfer my digital liscense, which is connected to my Microsoft Account, from...: I've assembled a gaming computer and had the windows 10 OS installed on it and said "activate windows" on it a few days later. Despite already owning a Microsoft account, I signed in thinking it would've I've been OK. So now I was wondering, how do you transfer a digital...
  10. Hard drive died before I could deactivate my digital windows 10 pro liscense! how can I get...

Hard drive died before I could deactivate my digital windows 10 pro liscense! how can I get...: I had a PC that died and Finally got a new one. So I never got the chance to deactivate the license on the old PC. I have a digital license linked to my Microsoft account but it wont let me activate it on my new PC. I go to activate it and I get an error code 0xC004F213. The...