Windows 10: Digital Liscense

Discus and support Digital Liscense in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am trying to downgrade my laptop to Windows 7 as an experiment for a comparison. I used the same product key to obtain an activated version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Windows 7 and Vista, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Digital Liscense

I am trying to downgrade my laptop to Windows 7 as an experiment for a comparison. I used the same product key to obtain an activated version of Windows 10, therefore the product key should work the same. But, I am pretty sure that Windows 7 wont ask for my account username/phone number and password but instead will ask for the product key, so how would I get a visible product key from my digital license?

:)

Windows 7 and Vista, Mar 22, 2020

2. ditigial liscense for activation

How do I activate the digital liscense for windows 10? I have completed update and troubleshooting. Still not sure.

rhondahightower, Mar 22, 2020
  3. wwwsky Win User
    windows 10 need to active after changing motherboard,but im digital liscense i don't even know my product key

windows 10 need to active after changing motherboard,but im digital liscense i don't even know my product key

wwwsky, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Digital Liscense

window liscense

how to renew window liscense

PinkRacer293357, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Digital Liscense

1. Digital Liscense - Similar Threads - Digital Liscense

2. Needing to digitally print and then to be able to "mark-up" or draw on the digital document

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Needing to digitally print and then to be able to "mark-up" or draw on the digital document: Hoping someone can help me with this need. We utilize a digital imaging software to store and view all documents. Users pull up documents from here and read data from certain documents some of which is entered into another software system. Most of the time the data...
  3. personal filing: digital linked with paper

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    personal filing: digital linked with paper: I want to store info., e.g. travel, hotels, contacts, articles, books to read, medical articles, plus the normal personal and financial files. What is best app for this? Hopefully free or low cost. Simple and efficient. I am not a computer geek! Thanks....
  4. Windows 10 Pro Digital License Transfer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Digital License Transfer: Hello all, So i recently built a new computer and wanted to transfer my digital Windows 10 Pro license to it from my old computer. Even after hours of research on the internet on how to do that i still cant get my finger around it. Could somebody please help me with my...
  5. Digital license no longer working

Digital license no longer working: I have been using my computer for a few years now. I just got an error code: 0xC004F012 saying it doesn't have a valid digital license. I have not updated or changed my computer in any way. How do I proceed? I don't even know where my product key is at this time...
  6. Digitally signed drivers required?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Digitally signed drivers required?: So i just reinstalled windows and am trying to install msi afterburner. But everytime i try to start it it gives a "Windows requires a digitally signed driver" error for rtcore64.sys file. I tried the gpedit "fix" and everything and it still keeps giving the error submitted...
  7. windows 10 need to active after changing motherboard,but im digital liscense i don't even...

windows 10 need to active after changing motherboard,but im digital liscense i don't even...: windows 10 need to active after changing motherboard,but im digital liscense i don't even know my product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-need-to-active-after-changing/72df29aa-716e-4d98-9af5-26db2c4046e2"
  8. I want to transfer my digital liscense, which is connected to my Microsoft Account, from...

I want to transfer my digital liscense, which is connected to my Microsoft Account, from...: I've assembled a gaming computer and had the windows 10 OS installed on it and said "activate windows" on it a few days later. Despite already owning a Microsoft account, I signed in thinking it would've I've been OK. So now I was wondering, how do you transfer a digital...
  9. Hard drive died before I could deactivate my digital windows 10 pro liscense! how can I get...

Hard drive died before I could deactivate my digital windows 10 pro liscense! how can I get...: I had a PC that died and Finally got a new one. So I never got the chance to deactivate the license on the old PC. I have a digital license linked to my Microsoft account but it wont let me activate it on my new PC. I go to activate it and I get an error code 0xC004F213. The...
  10. Windows 10 Digital Liscense issue.

Windows 10 Digital Liscense issue.: I used to have a laptop with Windows 10 professional. It was upgraded with Windows 7 into Windows 10. My Microsoft online account confirms this because the PC is still listed under my devices and the last known update was some time around late 2017. I have a new laptop that...