Windows 10: Digital Pens seem to only work with some apps. Acer Active Pen works for apps but not...

Discus and support Digital Pens seem to only work with some apps. Acer Active Pen works for apps but not... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Acer tablet and an Acer Active pen that are compatible from Acer. The pen works with apps found in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by randall tucker, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Digital Pens seem to only work with some apps. Acer Active Pen works for apps but not...

I have an Acer tablet and an Acer Active pen that are compatible from Acer.

The pen works with apps found in

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/collections/windowsinkcollection

Pen works great with these applications only. But I need more...

Is there any way to get or make a driver so that windows ink can work with programs like Blender 3D or GIMP?

In Wacom and UGEE they have drivers that interface the software like blender 3d and GIMP to use their pens. Does any one have details on how to develop an app that will allow windows ink to be used in these outside software's?

I looked on the internet and found no one working to connect windows ink and blender or GIMP. Wouldn't a useful app be something that allowed you to connect the pen to other software's??

:)

randall tucker, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Jon12345 Win User

Scratch pad apps that use digital pen

I got myself an HP laptop with a digital pen. It would be nice if there was an app that I can draw diagrams on, write lists on (still using the pen) etc. Any recommendations?

Its got Windows Ink Workspace if that means anything.

Thanks,

Jon

Jon12345, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Pen not working

I bought a new Surface Book three weeks ago. My pen was working correctly last night. But today the pen tip is not working however the 'eraser' part is registering and performing fine. I deleted and reinstalled the pen to no avail. Any suggestions ?

Update : the pen magically started working about 24 hours later. After working perfectly for over a week it has stopped working again. The 'eraser' workers fine but the tip does not register at all.

Help!

LydiaFisher4, Oct 7, 2018
  4. dencal Win User

Digital Pens seem to only work with some apps. Acer Active Pen works for apps but not...

touch pen not working

Open Settings, click on Devices then Bluetooth, turn on Bluetooth.
    Press and hold top button on pen until light flashes on side of pen.
    Surface Pen should then appear listed, tap on it to Connect.

dencal, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Digital Pens seem to only work with some apps. Acer Active Pen works for apps but not...

1. Digital Pens seem to only work with some apps. Acer Active Pen works for apps but not... - Similar Threads - Digital Pens seem

2. Digital pen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Digital pen: I want to know that can we use digital pens in computer for example we get pens for pc so can we buy and use it in computer. Windows 10 Please inform... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-pen/1a7e7bed-cb3b-4379-95fe-456e94ae037c
  3. Digital pen

Digital pen: I want to know that can we use digital pens in computer for example we get pens for pc so can we buy and use it in computer. Windows 10 Please inform... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-pen/807d5a48-00da-433b-b086-b0fc58f62de5
  4. Active Pen

Active Pen: Is the Lenovo active pen compatible with the Lenovo Flex 11? It say so online but not on the box. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-pen/3cd6d0cf-8642-47a6-a4a7-fee2fc452fec
  5. Windows Pen Not Working

Windows Pen Not Working: My windows pen is paired to my device and has 85% battery, but the screen won't respond to the pen when I try to use it. The button cap still works on the pen, but it won't actually ink anything. I tried installing the latest updates, restarting my computer, and running...
  6. pen won't work

pen won't work: I have a pen with a top button, and two side buttons. I changed the battery. I am unable to pair the device through Bluetooth. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pen-wont-work/f02b55af-bd3f-4c0a-9b6b-b357227b9068
  7. pen quit working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pen quit working: My UGEE 2150 has been working fine; pen working fine. Charged, etc. I did NOTHING...and next day tried to use pen with my display...no response. The display works with mouse just fine...but no longer the pen! HELP!...
  8. Digital Pens seem to only work with some apps. Acer Active Pen works for apps but not...

Digital Pens seem to only work with some apps. Acer Active Pen works for apps but not...: I have an Acer tablet and an Acer Active pen that are compatible from Acer. The pen works with apps found in https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/collections/windowsinkcollection Pen works great with these applications only. But I need more... Is there any way to...
  9. Scratch pad apps that use digital pen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scratch pad apps that use digital pen: I got myself an HP laptop with a digital pen. It would be nice if there was an app that I can draw diagrams on, write lists on (still using the pen) etc. Any recommendations? Its got Windows Ink Workspace if that means anything. Thanks, Jon 91416
  10. touch pen not working

touch pen not working: Had a problem with ,the touch screen not working. Got that fixed but now the touch screen works but the pen does not. Does anyone know how to fix this. Thanks 69913