Windows 10: digital product key

Discus and support digital product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; downloaded free windows 10 home to a usb drive. notebook had win 7 on it. did a clean install. windows telling me it can't find a product key. device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by williamlevan, Aug 17, 2020.

1. digital product key

downloaded free windows 10 home to a usb drive. notebook had win 7 on it. did a clean install. windows telling me it can't find a product key. device is registered to microsoft and is licensed to me

:)

williamlevan, Aug 17, 2020

2. Digital license & product key details

• Hi, I'm running Windows 10 already and received an upgrade notification from Microsoft but can't install it because I don't have the Product Key or Digital Licence details

Dave Roberts 1052, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Aug 17, 2020
  4. digital product key

Product key not recognized

I want to thank everyone for taking the time to respond to my query. I have to say some of the suggestions assume a tech capability beyond me.

I think I will find the original receipt, go back to the shop, and ask them for the Product Key, then try again. I suspect it was an unauthorized copy. Maybe that will work.

George D E, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

digital product key

1. digital product key - Similar Threads - digital product key

2. Windows License #/Digital Product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows License #/Digital Product key: Hello there,I have 2 different hard drives that have sentimental files on them I was asked by the owners to retrieve the files. However, both of them seem to require a windows update to be able to do anything with the files. I am only capable of accessing these drives by...
  3. Transfer digital license to product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer digital license to product key: Is there a way for me to do this without calling microsoft support for a remote assist? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-digital-license-to-product-key/14313ea7-9863-4bc5-bb90-c49b8c27022b
  4. Is Digital License linked with product key?

Is Digital License linked with product key?: Hello, I have question: Does digital key is somehow linked with product key? like with product key ID or activation server?Or do I get brand new activation? Thanks for helping....
  5. Product key? Or, digital license?

Product key? Or, digital license?: Dell Inspiron 3647. Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro free upgrade. No tech will be attempting a hard drive change. For reinstalling, I keep reading a 25 character product key. I have 20. It does specify Windows 10 is activated with a digital license. I know once I...
  6. Digital product key

Digital product key: I mgrated from [by force] from windows 8 to windows 10 sgle home language. I did not received a digital product licence key. I am experiencing some blue screen trouble. Where do I find my digital licence key or must I buy Windows 10 again after the migration?...
  7. Selling Digital Product Key of Microsoft Product

Selling Digital Product Key of Microsoft Product: I am getting retail legit digital license keys of windows and office products at low price. I have seen lots of companies are selling such keys from their sites also. In case of my keys I am getting support from microsoft customer care also. Now my question is can I resale...
  8. digital product key retrive

digital product key retrive: I have purchased sony System Model SVF15A13SN with digital product key on 2013 year. Then after hard disk of the system is partly damaged . so I purchased new hard disk with 500gb. but I can't take back the digital product key. How can get it back...
  9. Product Key & Digital Licence

Product Key & Digital Licence: Want to know what is the difference in having a product key of Window OS 'OR' having Digital License of the same. Invite the comments https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-digital-licence/6beeebcc-3c92-4891-9220-5d7910b99ab6
  10. Product Key for Digital Upgrade

Product Key for Digital Upgrade: Trying to activate Win 10 Pro (just upgraded from Win 10 Home) to create an admin account. MS says it's in the receipt, but then says elsewhere if it was a digital download, you don't need one and just click on that option. Sorry, not seeing an option to continue withot a...