Windows 10: Digital purchase refund

Discus and support Digital purchase refund in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I need a refund for my digital game purchase and Xbox game pass ultimate since it wasn't working from my windows PC. I hope you can give me a refund... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Rowena San Antonio, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Digital purchase refund

I need a refund for my digital game purchase and Xbox game pass ultimate since it wasn't working from my windows PC.

I hope you can give me a refund for the store purchase too for the game.

:)

Rowena San Antonio, Aug 29, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Store

Read more: Microsoft to Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Stores - Thurrott.com

Brink, Aug 29, 2020
  3. Digital Refund time

How long does it take to get a digital refund for a accidental purchase

JustinRussell1, Aug 29, 2020
  4. Julia.2 Win User

Digital purchase refund

Refund for Digital Gift

I'm trying to refund a digital version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition that I gifted to someone who turns out does not need it. The purchase was made just last night. How can I go about this?

Julia.2, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

Digital purchase refund

1. Digital purchase refund - Similar Threads - Digital purchase refund

2. Microsoft store purchase - refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store purchase - refund: Dear Microsoft!Today I've bought a premium currency and I didn't receive it. I discovered that I have connected different account and I didn't receive currency to my sea of thieves account. Can I get a refund?...
  3. Purchase refund

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Purchase refund: I purchased Flight Simulator 2020 on line but it did not work on my new Laptops. I was then told that I have a problem with the graphics capability.I asked for a refund which was granted but I have not received my money back into the account I paid from.Refund was approved on...
  4. refund for purchased game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund for purchased game: I recently purchased minecraft for my son's new computer. Microsoft will not allow me to add the new computer as a device to my account, so I am unable to install it. I want a refund for the game I can't download or use. I can't figure out how to get a refund....
  5. Refund for Minecraft purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund for Minecraft purchase: hello, about three days ago i downloaded minecraft windows 10 edition and whenever i get into survival i go to cut down trees it happens with all blocks and in the middle of mining it freezes for a good 5 seconds then crashes. I've gone to other questions and done everything...
  6. Refund for unathorized purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for unathorized purchase: Hello, I am trying to figure out how to get a refund for Minecraft. The purchase was not authorized by me and I need to return it but cannot find a way too....
  7. Refund of Game Purchase

Refund of Game Purchase: I accidentaly bought a game I didn't mean to and now it says that it has been purchased but there is no option to refund the game. Also I have only played the game for probably 20 minutes. ***Original title: Refunding***...
  8. No Refund on digital store purchase?

No Refund on digital store purchase?: So Basically, friends were telling me to get Minecraft, and I had no idea that there were TWO different kinds to get, one from the Windows/Microsoft store and one from the Mojang website. So Long story Short, I've ended buying the same product twice and would like to get a...
  9. Refund for Digital Gift

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for Digital Gift: I'm trying to refund a digital version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition that I gifted to someone who turns out does not need it. The purchase was made just last night. How can I go about this?...
  10. Refund for accidental purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund for accidental purchase: Hi: We bought a laptop. I'm not used to it. I accidentally bought an app for a mobile device instead of PC. I am hoping for a refund. I was trying to purchase an offline app, Roget's Thesaurus, and instead bought the one for a mobile device. After that, I thought I was...