Windows 10: Digital Signage DTN Software

Discus and support Digital Signage DTN Software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This may not be the correct spot to post this, let me know if it's not. But a user has decided she wants to switch to using DTN software for commodity... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by danharner, Feb 6, 2019.

1. danharner Win User

Digital Signage DTN Software

This may not be the correct spot to post this, let me know if it's not.

But a user has decided she wants to switch to using DTN software for commodity trading. I want to run the DTN software one it's own device and put that on multiple screens. Preferably open source software to do the casting to multiple screens. I am looking at digitalsignage.com right now, we already use MonitorsAnywhere for some of our employee presentations around the office... What does everyone else use? I want something lightweight. I liked dititalsignage because it can run on android which could potentially make installed a small device behind a screen very simple and low key rather than some sort of pc.

Thanks!

:)

danharner, Feb 6, 2019
  2. FordGT90Concept, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    #DSE2018 - Build your digital signage business on Windows 10

Source: Build your digital signage business on Windows 10 - Windows For Your Business

Brink, Feb 6, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

VIA Announces ARM Digital Signage System with Android Support

VIA Technologies, Inc, a leading innovator of power efficient computing platforms, today announced the VIA ARM DS (Digital Signage) system.

Developed for the Android operating system, the VIA ARM DS is an all-in-one system-ready solution for managing dynamic displays for cost sensitive high volume segments where high performance video and connectivity are paramount for enhanced customer engagement. Applications range from kiosks, POS systems, video walls, and menu boards to TVOIP, cloud streaming, and Out of Home Advertising across a broad spectrum of retail, hospitality, education, and entertainment environments.

Digital Signage DTN Software 195a_thm.jpg

Digital Signage DTN Software 195c_thm.jpg

Digital Signage DTN Software 195b_thm.jpg

“The VIA ARM DS system extends the familiarity of Android to dynamic digital signage displays, providing a cost-effective alternative to other products on the market,” commented Epan Wu, Head of the VIA Embedded Platform Division. “We welcome 3rd party software and system integration partners to join us to develop customized solutions based on the system.”

VIA ARM DS System
    The VIA ARM DS system is sleek, energy-efficient system with an ergonomic space-saving design that measures just 18cm x 12cm x 2.5cm. Its key features include the following:
    • All in one system-ready to load software
    • Industry standard ARM Cortex A9 SoC
    • Simple ergonomic design
    • Energy Star
    • Software support
    The VIA ARM DS system is backed by VIA’s worldwide software support and is compatible with the latest Digital Content Management software.

btarunr, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Digital Signage DTN Software - Similar Threads - Digital Signage DTN

2. iBase 38 digital signage player - wont accept windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iBase 38 digital signage player - wont accept windows 10 installation: hello , i have a signage player , i am finding it difficult to set up throught the bios im trying to install windows 10 pro i have a usb with win10 installed but it does not register on the computer,can anyone offer me guidance please ?the first picture below is what i see...
  3. iBase 38 digital signage player - wont accept windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iBase 38 digital signage player - wont accept windows 10 installation: hello , i have a signage player , i am finding it difficult to set up throught the bios im trying to install windows 10 pro i have a usb with win10 installed but it does not register on the computer,can anyone offer me guidance please ?the first picture below is what i see...
  4. iBase 38 digital signage player - wont accept windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Digital software download.com

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Digital software download.com: Waisted $40.00 on thos site trying to buy their windows 10 upgrade. They took my payment and now days late im still using windows 7. DON’T waiste your money with them. Its a ripoff!!!!...
  6. Windows 10 Digital Signage

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Digital Signage: Hello - I've got a Windows 10 Enterprise PC. I need to have this display a PowerPoint SlideShow that our HR staff creates, and updates every month. I have recently created an HR Kiosk using Publisher, created different images on the screen, applied URLs to the Images, so...
  7. Software for Panasonic PV-SD4090 Digital camera

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Software for Panasonic PV-SD4090 Digital camera: I am looking for software to D/L pictures from my digital camera. I am using Windows 10 right now. Any help would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-for-panasonic-pv-sd4090-digital-camera/a12276f6-b9d5-4bc0-8b5d-d5aa214d6786"
  8. Western Digital backup software not loading

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Western Digital backup software not loading: I transferred my WD Passport to a new Windows 10 computer from a Windows 7 computer. The WD backup software will not load. The computer recognizes the drive but not the target to backup....
  9. Digital Signage Kiosk - Low Disk Space for Windows Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Digital Signage Kiosk - Low Disk Space for Windows Update: I have a small "stick" PC driving a display in the lobby of a boutique hotel. This is the only purpose of this device. It runs on a LAN that is not connected to the outside world. I do not need ANY windows updates at all... I have gone into the admin account and set...
  10. #DSE2018 - Build your digital signage business on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    #DSE2018 - Build your digital signage business on Windows 10: It’s been a busy week at Digital Signage Expo 2018 (DSE) and it’s great to see how the industry continues to innovate and change. All throughout the week, we were excited to see our partners enable digital signage solutions across a range of capabilities, from traditional AV...