Windows 10: digital upgrade issue

Discus and support digital upgrade issue in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I need to remove a digital upgrade (from home to pro) from my personal Microsoft account but keep the computer upgraded to Pro. This is a work PC and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NetTechSC, Jul 16, 2019.

1. NetTechSC Win User

digital upgrade issue

I need to remove a digital upgrade (from home to pro) from my personal Microsoft account but keep the computer upgraded to Pro.

This is a work PC and we do not use Microsoft accounts. I purchased the upgrade on behalf of my employer and they have reimbursed me for it, so the license belongs to them.

I also do not want my personal account linked to this computer.

Any suggestions?

:)

NetTechSC, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 16, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

digital upgrade issue

5.1 surround sound issue in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

If you’re connecting an optical cable the settings would be changed so try the following steps

Two options:

1. Use the optical S/PDIF output of your motherboard.

2. Use the HDMI output of your GPU. (This is what I'd recommend if you're using a HDMI display).

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to control panel.

• Select sound.

• Click on playback devices.

For option 1- connect the cable and set the 'Realtek digital output' as default device.

• Then right click on it.

• Go to properties.

• At the rightmost tab select DTS or Dolby Digital or 5.1.
    For option 2-connect the HDMI cable through the receiver and set the 'Nvidia HDMI Output' as your default device. Then click 'Configure' and select 5.1 and check if it helps.

If the issue persist then, I suggest you to connect the speakers directly and check in the realtek audio manager if he gets the 5.1 option or not using the SPDIF\output.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

digital upgrade issue

1. digital upgrade issue - Similar Threads - digital upgrade issue

2. OS Upgrade with Digital License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    OS Upgrade with Digital License: Hi, I'm looking for some information regarding the Digital License tied to the UEFI on a Dell Computer. My company accidentally purchased a few Dell PC's with Windows 10 Home on them 20 to be exact and we need to upgrade them to Windows 10 Pro, create a master image and then...
  3. Multiple physical, digital upgrade and activation issues

Multiple physical, digital upgrade and activation issues: So here is the history, I originally built this system years ago with Windows 8. I activated it and everything was good for a while. I caught the last train to Clarkville and upgraded to system to Windows 10 when it first came out. Have not used the system much in the past...
  4. Digital licence Windows bad upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Digital licence Windows bad upgrade: Has anyone needed come across bad upgrade Windows 10 ? Going through process reinstalling Windows 10 on surface pro 7. I don't have access to orginal product key and have been talking with Microsoft about new digital licence. Can anyone supply me with link, advice ?...
  5. Digital upgrade to 10 from 7

Digital upgrade to 10 from 7: So yesterday I upgraded my Asus laptop Intel core i7 with ATI HD5870 and 8gb ram from 7 to 10 digitally, or I tried. I first tried keeping my file and everything and just downloading 10. It wouldn't boot. Over and over I would have to hard reboot it until once, it finally got...
  6. Digital licensing issues

Digital licensing issues: Hey I was wondering if there's something wrong with my digital edition of Windows 10 home. I have upgraded my motherboard and been having activation issues with my account. Ok I've updated the motherboard atleast 4 times in total from Win 7 Home> free Win 10 home edition...
  7. Digital License issue

Digital License issue: I upgraded my windows 8.1 to win 10 now I reinstall a new version of Windows 10 because changing my HDD to SSD, I lost my Digital License and I don't remember what was the version of my windows (home or pro), and unfortunately, I didn't connect my License with a Microsoft...
  8. Product Key for Digital Upgrade

Product Key for Digital Upgrade: Trying to activate Win 10 Pro (just upgraded from Win 10 Home) to create an admin account. MS says it's in the receipt, but then says elsewhere if it was a digital download, you don't need one and just click on that option. Sorry, not seeing an option to continue withot a...
  9. upgrading windows with digital licence

upgrading windows with digital licence: I recently got a new computer. I have a digital licence for windows 10 pro on my old computer. I want to use that licence on my new computer however I have windows 10 home installed (and not activated) on the new computer. So when trying to activate my digital licence on this...
  10. Activation issues -- digital license

Activation issues -- digital license: Hi. I am running Windows 10 Pro N under parallels on a mac. I originally was running windows 7, and at some point a while back, I upgraded to Win10. That Win10 says it's running on a digital license connected to my microsoft account. Unfortunately, at the time I originally...