Windows 10: Digital Xbox Games Play On PC

Discus and support Digital Xbox Games Play On PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I own many digital versions of games on my xbox one that I would like to play on my pc, however I don't seem to be able to install them on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Roshi_IsHereTV, May 11, 2020.

1. Digital Xbox Games Play On PC

Hello! I own many digital versions of games on my xbox one that I would like to play on my pc, however I don't seem to be able to install them on my pc. Many of these games seem to be under the play anywhere promotion but I can't seem to find out how to download them. So far I've tried Sea of Thieves and the Master Chief Collection both games I have on my xbox one digitally but can't seem to install them on my pc to play as advertised. What is the process to do this? Please advise!

Thanks!

:)

Roshi_IsHereTV, May 11, 2020

2. Playing XBOX live games on Windows 10

Hi,

There are Xbox Live games that you can play on Windows 10 PC. To check for the available Xbox Live games that you can download from Windows Store, you may follow the steps below:

• Launch Windows Store.
    • Click on the Games tab.
    • Select Xbox Live games on the options as shown in the image below.

Digital Xbox Games Play On PC bc1cbf9a-8f35-45c4-872b-ce622a0e3cec.png

If you are trying to play games that you are playing on an Xbox console to your PC, it is possible as long as the games are Xbox Play Anywhere. These games are compatible and playable on Xbox One and Windows 10. For more information about Xbox Play Anywhere,
    you may visit this
    link

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, May 11, 2020
  3. Xbox games on PC

Hi,

Xbox console and computer are totally different platforms, so both devices have their own versions of every game. The only games that you can be played on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC are the games listed on the Xbox Play Anywhere. You can check the link below
    to see the list of the Xbox Play Anywhere title games.

Xbox Play Anywhere

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, May 11, 2020
  4. Digital Xbox Games Play On PC

Bought a game on PC but won't work on xbox

Hi,

Here is a
    link
    to see the list of Xbox Play Anywhere-enabled digital games.

Regards.

Jomari Arc, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Digital Xbox Games Play On PC

1. Digital Xbox Games Play On PC - Similar Threads - Digital Xbox Games

2. Playing Xbox on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing Xbox on PC: HiHope you wellI play Xbox games on my PC , since yesterday everytime i try and play a game i keep getting this " The was a problem launching your game" Error code: 0x80004005Everything is upto date Win 11 ProHardware is solidSubscription : Game pass Ultimate PC Expires : 22...
  3. Playing Xbox on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Playing Xbox on PC: HiHope you wellI play Xbox games on my PC , since yesterday everytime i try and play a game i keep getting this " The was a problem launching your game" Error code: 0x80004005Everything is upto date Win 11 ProHardware is solidSubscription : Game pass Ultimate PC Expires : 22...
  4. Xbox Play Anywhere game cant install on pc?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Play Anywhere game cant install on pc?: I bought a Xbox Play Anywhere game [sea of thieves] to play on my PC, it said the purchase is xbox play anyhwhere and was redeemed on xbox play anywhere, but when i tried to install it on microsoft store it said i need a controller and xbox live and it doesnt allow me to...
  5. "Digital Delay" when playing games.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Digital Delay" when playing games.: So, recently I've had this problem where I press one of WASD for around 20ms used a tester to test this and from time to time it 'digitally' stays down for around 100ms+ randomly. Since I play the game Rocket League, if I wanted to turn my car say 20 degrees to the right, it...
  6. Xbox achievements for EA Play on Game Pass PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox achievements for EA Play on Game Pass PC?: Please add Xbox achievements for the EA play games on Game Pass PC. The EA play games on the console game pass have their achievements so I would like to request that they be added to the EA play games on Game pass for PC as well, I don't know if Microsoft is already working...
  7. Play a game bought on the Xbox on your PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Play a game bought on the Xbox on your PC?: Hello, is it possible to play a game already purchased on the Xbox on the PC? I would like to continue playing Forza Horizon 4 on the PC... I got the Standard Edition on the Xbox (that's in the Microsoft Store) and everywhere the price is not listed on the version I...
  8. Xbox Play Anywhere games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Play Anywhere games: Whenever I try to play one of my play anywhere titles, the game is stuck on either Syncing Data at 0% or an infinite loading screen. The game works fine on my xbox, but not on my pc. I tried resetting the game, restarting my pc, uninstalling the game, signing out of xbox, and...
  9. xbox games on the pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox games on the pc: tired to download xbox games on pc however my library is empty , i no longer have the xbox but i still have the account and i dont really want to pay for games i already had on there...
  10. Xbox play anywhere games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox play anywhere games: There's a certain game I think making it a play anywhere game will boost player count by .__. a large amount. It's warframe :3 I myself really want to play this game on PC and its at a point the only possible way is Xbox play anywhere, anyway! What has to happen for a game...