Windows 10: Diligent Boards closes immediately after launch in windows 10

Discus and support Diligent Boards closes immediately after launch in windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have installed diligent boards from Microsoft Store and updated the Microsoft Store apps. But everytime I open diligent boards,it closes immediately... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Douglas Mkhwanazi, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Diligent Boards closes immediately after launch in windows 10

I have installed diligent boards from Microsoft Store and updated the Microsoft Store apps.

But everytime I open diligent boards,it closes immediately after launching

:)

Douglas Mkhwanazi, Jul 5, 2019
  2. R2Fun Win User

Windows 10 Mail App closes immediately after launch

I upgraded to Windows 10 and input the Mail app settings for my 3 accounts (my Outlook 365 account, my Gmail account, and my work Exchange Outlook account) as instructed. The Mail app closes immediately when I launch it so I cannot read mail and cannot
    get to the account settings. Any ideas on how to prevent the Mail app from immediately closing on launch will be appreciated. The Community Help has similar problems reported from users of the Mail app in Windows 8, but I do not see any help for Mail app
    problems in Windows 10.

R2Fun, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 5, 2019
  4. R2Fun Win User

Diligent Boards closes immediately after launch in windows 10

Windows 10 Mail App closes immediately after launch

The problem continues (the Mail app closes immediately after launch).

I tried the two methods recommended in the reply by Nyima Yonten, to no avail; (1) the troubleshooter did not find any problem; (2) temporarily disabled antivirus but that had made no change to the problem.

My answer to the two questions posed by Nyima Yonten are: (1) I am not receiving an error message; the Mail app just closes. (2) Yes, I can access each of my three email accounts through their respective websites (gmail, webmail, and Microsoft; I can also
    receive and send email for each of the three email accounts using my iPhone's Mail, Contacts, and Calendars app which connects to each of the respective websites.

I suspect that I mistakenly entered incorrect settings when I initially created my accounts within the new Windows 10 Mail app, but I cannot review or edit those account settings from within the Mail app because the app immediately closes when I launch it.
    I do not know how to access these Mail app settings any other way.

R2Fun, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Diligent Boards closes immediately after launch in windows 10

1. Diligent Boards closes immediately after launch in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Diligent Boards closes

2. Some programs and windows close immediately after launching

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some programs and windows close immediately after launching: Some programs such as Microsoft Edge, some games and windows close a few seconds after launching. Some programs that work are Firefox, Discord, Task Manager. Settings work normally, but i can not run troubleshooter, because it closes immediately after start, I can check...
  3. Roblox closes immediately after launching microsoft store app.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox closes immediately after launching microsoft store app.: Roblox closes immediately after launching microsoft store app.I was able to download and launch Minecraft windows 10 app from the microsoft store app, so this seems to be related to Roblox only at this time.I tried the steps shown here:Roblox App Crashes upon Launching on...
  4. Windows Calculator app does not launch/ Closes immediately when launched.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Calculator app does not launch/ Closes immediately when launched.: my computer updated with another windows update, upon this the Windows Calculator app does not launch/ Closes immediately when launched. i have tried a reset on app, uninstall and reinstall. still not working...
  5. Windows Apps Close Immediately After Launching

Windows Apps Close Immediately After Launching: Windows Version Number: Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.330) Recently I became annoyed with restrictive permissions in C:\Program Files. I changed the permissions for C:\ to only contain user Everyone with Full Control permissions. I changed the Owner in Advanced Permissions to...
  6. Help my Google Chrome immediately closed after launching,

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help my Google Chrome immediately closed after launching,: I’m on windows insider build 2004, after opening chrome it immediately closes, I can’t uninstall it, and I event tried installing it again. It also happens to update in ge force experience. submitted by /u/tarnut [link] [comments]...
  7. Command prompt closes immediately after launching

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Command prompt closes immediately after launching: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ledgerthemain [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/docmt1/command_prompt_closes_immediately_after_launching/
  8. Windows Calculator app does not launch/ Closes immediately when launched.

Windows Calculator app does not launch/ Closes immediately when launched.: Hi Microsoft Community, I really hope that you can provide a possible solution to my problem. I'm an employee working for an MNC and supporting internal users. One of my user has a problem with Windows calculator app. The Windows Calculator app does not launch/ Closes...
  9. Microsoft Sticky Notes launches and immediately closes.

Microsoft Sticky Notes launches and immediately closes.: Hey all. I'm having an issue with the official Microsoft Sticky Notes application - it's actually described in this locked thread here, but none of the fixes there worked for me and I suspect this remains an issue for most people. I've run the Windows Store Apps...
  10. Skype closes immediately after launching

Skype closes immediately after launching: Hi, I just asked Cortana to open Skype, so she did, and when Skype showed the loading it immediately closed itself. I don't really have too much information, other than this is a Windows 10 Home Version 1803 Build 17738.1000, according to the "About" tab in the settings....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. diligent boards keeps crashing