Windows 10: Dim Brightness

Discus and support Dim Brightness in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello, please i need help with how i can restore my brightness to a higher resolution since my brightness just went automatically dim and no amount of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Adjoa AsantewaaOdoi, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Dim Brightness

hello, please i need help with how i can restore my brightness to a higher resolution since my brightness just went automatically dim and no amount of adjustment seems to restore it back. thank you

:)

Adjoa AsantewaaOdoi, Jun 28, 2020

2. Dimmed brightness

I have a problem with the dimmed brightness. my monitor always dimmed when I view something that have a low brightness. I change the dimmed brightness setting, turn off the adaptive brightness but my monitor still dim. I'm not sure its a driver issue as
    there is no update for my display driver. I am using hp pavilion g4 with intel hd graphic

IQBALKAIJU, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Unable to dim brightness in Dell Studio 1749 laptop

Unable to dim brightness in Dell Studio 1749 laptop: everything I have tried does not allow me to dim the over-bright screen using the win 10 customization tools? Most suggestion offer tweaks that might not be reversed?

edwardfinigan, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Dim Brightness

Unable to dim brightness in Dell Studio 1749 laptop

Hi Edward,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

• What are the steps you have tried to dim the brightness?
    As you are not able to adjust the brightness, I suggest you to update the display adapter drivers in the Windows 10 and check if it helps.
    Refer to the following article to update all the drivers available in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in
    Windows 10

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Dim Brightness

1. Dim Brightness - Similar Threads - Dim Brightness

2. Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted: I'm running Phone Link on my Win11 laptop to my Samsung Galaxy S24U this problem has existed across all of my older phones. When I view the phone's screen on Windows, the brightness is really low/dimmed significantly such that it's hard to see what's being displayed. It does...
  3. Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted: I'm running Phone Link on my Win11 laptop to my Samsung Galaxy S24U this problem has existed across all of my older phones. When I view the phone's screen on Windows, the brightness is really low/dimmed significantly such that it's hard to see what's being displayed. It does...
  4. Dim screen brightness below lowest setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dim screen brightness below lowest setting: I got a new desktop PC last September and it's really nice except for one thing, and that's the brightness of the screen.I always have it dimmed to the lowest setting because it's SO BRIGHT!I USED to have it on night light, which helped a LOT thanks computer designers, but...
  5. Dim screen brightness below lowest setting

Dim screen brightness below lowest setting: I got a new desktop PC last September and it's really nice except for one thing, and that's the brightness of the screen.I always have it dimmed to the lowest setting because it's SO BRIGHT!I USED to have it on night light, which helped a LOT thanks computer designers, but...
  6. Laptop screen brightness dimming Acer Aspire 5

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop screen brightness dimming Acer Aspire 5: its currently plugged in but the brightness keeps going down and up as if i was in battery saver mode when im not, i tried to roam for solutions and they keep telling me to disable options that only work for when im in battery saving, when its dark i cant increase the...
  7. Laptop screen brightness dimming Acer Aspire 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen brightness dimming Acer Aspire 5: its currently plugged in but the brightness keeps going down and up as if i was in battery saver mode when im not, i tried to roam for solutions and they keep telling me to disable options that only work for when im in battery saving, when its dark i cant increase the...
  8. Laptop screen brightness dimming Acer Aspire 5

9. What can i do to increase the brightness of my laptop . It is still dim despite increasing...

What can i do to increase the brightness of my laptop . It is still dim despite increasing...: What can i do to increase the brightness of my laptop . It is still dim despite increasing it to the fullest https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-can-i-do-to-increase-the-brightness-of-my/56179b35-9082-49f0-96a6-f5715634068a
  10. What can i do to increase the brightness of my laptop . It is still dim despite increasing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What can i do to increase the brightness of my laptop . It is still dim despite increasing...: What can i do to increase the brightness of my laptop . It is still dim despite increasing it to the fullest https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-can-i-do-to-increase-the-brightness-of-my/56179b35-9082-49f0-96a6-f5715634068a