Windows 10: Diner dash 2 Restaurant Rescue

Discus and support Diner dash 2 Restaurant Rescue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer uses Windows 10 and I want to play some old games such as Diner Dash 2 Restaurant Rescue. But everytime I play, the mouse pointer keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MarieTY, Oct 22, 2020.

1. MarieTY Win User

Diner dash 2 Restaurant Rescue

My computer uses Windows 10 and I want to play some old games such as Diner Dash 2 Restaurant Rescue. But everytime I play, the mouse pointer keeps flickering and I can only play a few rounds before being kicked out as error occurs. I want to ask if those games can be played on Windows 10 or not and how I can play them without getting errors.

:)

MarieTY, Oct 22, 2020

2. diner dash

I'm trying to install diner dash on windows 10 but it pops up with a cant install because of virus or malware threat message is there a way to let it install the game so I can play it

meganstockton, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    diner dash

Hi,

You can install games and apps on your Windows 10 computer as long as they are available in the Windows Store. Regarding your concern, it seems that your antivirus is not allowing you to install a game on your computer that's why you can't install Diner
    Dash on Windows 10. We suggest that you temporarily disable the antivirus program on your computer before you install the game to check if that helps.

Let us know if that works for you.

Ariel Acu, Oct 22, 2020
  4. MNM1983 Win User

Diner Dash game

So I bought a Diner Dash 2 game to play. And as of recent my cd rom drive on my laptop is down and it will not install anything from any disk that I put in it. (The game has played well and good before my driver crashed.) My question is: Is there any
    way I can play the game from ,y disk without installing it? It has on the front of the disk a number. So there is no way I can type out that number on a site online to play my game?

MNM1983, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Diner dash 2 Restaurant Rescue - Similar Threads - Diner dash Restaurant

2. Diner Dash Games General Extraction Error Location ES1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diner Dash Games General Extraction Error Location ES1: I am trying to load the Diner Dash Game from the CD ROM onto my computer. The game will download the files but during the installing process I receive an error that says General Extraction Error Location ES1. once install is complete this error will disappear. When I click on...
  3. Diner Dash Games General Extraction Error Location ES1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Diner Dash Games General Extraction Error Location ES1: I am trying to load the Diner Dash Game from the CD ROM onto my computer. The game will download the files but during the installing process I receive an error that says General Extraction Error Location ES1. once install is complete this error will disappear. When I click on...
  4. Geometry Dash not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Geometry Dash not working: Hey,I have a problem. When I open Geometry Dash it says it can't find the file called "MSVCR120.dll". My system is Windows 10 1703 and no I can't upgrade cause I need more free disk space on my laptop and I can't find compatible hard drive...
  5. Unending loading screen for the restauration of the system

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unending loading screen for the restauration of the system: My pc bugged and i am always welcomed by the infamous blue screen who tells me that my saves have a problem. So i launched the restauration of the entire pc and it's still going 2h later. submitted by /u/Clownsanity_Reddit [link] [comments]...
  6. Unbootable Rescue media -- a VM to the rescue

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Unbootable Rescue media -- a VM to the rescue: Hi folks I needed to restore a "broken" Windows SSD - normally I use Macrium bootable rescue media - but I'd lost my set of 3 USB drives I had the rescue media on. !!!!! However I had a Windows Virtual machine on a Linux system from an external SSD. So attaching the...
  7. Macrium Rescue Media for 2 Computers on same USB

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Rescue Media for 2 Computers on same USB: I have two computers running Windows 10 x 64 Build 1909: Desktop MacBook Bootcamp The desktop is imaged using Macrium, with rescue media on a bootable USB thumbdrive. I also want to image the Windows 10 installation on the MacBook using Macrium, but would ideally like to...
  8. Cooking Dash Diner Town Studios endless mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cooking Dash Diner Town Studios endless mode: I have owned Diner Town Studios for years and have played it successfully on every version of Windows until now. While the game (and its sister game, Cooking Dash) works fine, when I try to play endless mode the background goes black. There a few parts that are visible but...
  9. Restaurant Impossible/Restaurant Take Over

Restaurant Impossible/Restaurant Take Over: Lol how to tell Restaurant Impossible and Restaurant Take over are fake...just watched back to back episodes where the same actors are in them. One where his wife left him, the second where his son died...who was serving in the previous episode. It was on the Bell network...
  10. Red dashed circle

Red dashed circle: Does the red circle with a dash in Windows 10 mail indicate a security measure? I can view the message but I can not reply to it or forward it. [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. diner dash 2 restaurant rescue