Windows 10: direct 3d

Discus and support direct 3d in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't open my facebook because it says it need direct 3d version of 9_3 ...I need answer how I solve this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MdAsif4, Aug 4, 2019.

1. MdAsif4 Win User

direct 3d

I can't open my facebook because it says it need direct 3d version of 9_3 ...I need answer how I solve this problem

:)

MdAsif4, Aug 4, 2019

2. direct 3D

I need a direct 3D with feature 9_3 or greater.

Siam IbneAtiq, Aug 4, 2019
  3. I need a direct 3D with feature 9_3 or greater.

BossDweeb.I installed the Microsoft Direct X 9.0,but it did not fix my problem.I need a Direct 3D with feature 9_3 or greater.Jesse

JesseHendrix, Aug 4, 2019
  4. direct 3d

Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    • Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    • Go to the 3D option.
    • You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

direct 3d

1. direct 3d - Similar Threads - direct

2. Laptop that can't shutdown and directly restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop that can't shutdown and directly restart: Asus tuf laptopI have Asus Tuf with windows 11 in it. When i shutdown my computer it switch in sleep mode then restart. The only way to shut it down without it restarting is to use the shutdown button directly in the laptop. Please help.I disabled all restart or wake from...
  3. Laptop that can't shutdown and directly restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop that can't shutdown and directly restart: Asus tuf laptopI have Asus Tuf with windows 11 in it. When i shutdown my computer it switch in sleep mode then restart. The only way to shut it down without it restarting is to use the shutdown button directly in the laptop. Please help.I disabled all restart or wake from...
  4. Windows 10 KB5036979 pushes Microsoft account (direct download .msu)

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5036979 pushes Microsoft account (direct download .msu): Windows 10 KB5036979 is rolling out to everyone, but it’s an optional patch that won’t download automatically. This update has a noteworthy change: it pushes against local accounts and nags you to use a Microsoft account. You can also directly download KB5036979 offline...
  5. I have a monthly direct debit i don't know what it is for

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a monthly direct debit i don't know what it is for: I have a monthly direct debit of £5.99 with microsoft and I don't know what it is for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-monthly-direct-debit-i-dont-know-what-it/ce531853-3f26-4694-8b13-7544f29436e2
  6. I have a monthly direct debit i don't know what it is for

I have a monthly direct debit i don't know what it is for: I have a monthly direct debit of £5.99 with microsoft and I don't know what it is for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-monthly-direct-debit-i-dont-know-what-it/ce531853-3f26-4694-8b13-7544f29436e2
  7. Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft: Hello,This is a non-technical question. Can someone provide me with some methods of contacting Microsoft to give feedback and raise voices in complaints? I am certain that there are feedback, forums, websites where you can send comments through a web form, but I would also...
  8. Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft

Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft: Hello,This is a non-technical question. Can someone provide me with some methods of contacting Microsoft to give feedback and raise voices in complaints? I am certain that there are feedback, forums, websites where you can send comments through a web form, but I would also...
  9. I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.: At first I couldn’t play audio through my tv and now I can’t access audio at all. I restarted multiple times, updated my computer and still nothing. Audio is the only thing affected. Everything is greyed out on audio. I have uninstalled the game and still nothing....
  10. I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.

I downloaded a game directly from steam and now I don’t have audio.: At first I couldn’t play audio through my tv and now I can’t access audio at all. I restarted multiple times, updated my computer and still nothing. Audio is the only thing affected. Everything is greyed out on audio. I have uninstalled the game and still nothing....