Windows 10: Direct Access Client no longer showing any netsh information

Discus and support Direct Access Client no longer showing any netsh information in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a newish laptop that as of yesterday was working with DA to access our domain. Today the user has not access if you run netsh int http show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by David Kafrissen, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Direct Access Client no longer showing any netsh information

I have a newish laptop that as of yesterday was working with DA to access our domain.

Today the user has not access

if you run netsh int http show int nothing is returned, like totally blank

If I run reg query HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\tcpip6\Parameters /v DisabledComponents I get a message that there is nothing in the key. Despite having imported from a working machine this entire key.

I'd like to know how I can get the correct component back as there is no error in device manager.

I hate DA for just such reasons as this.thansk

:)

David Kafrissen, Apr 17, 2019

2. netsh wlan show interface shows channel 0?

When using the Netsh WLAN Show Interface command, it intermittently shows that the channel in uses is channel 0 though that is not a valid channel in either the 5ghz or 2.4ghz bands. Why is doing this? Note that in my case the clients are connected via
    5ghz and the channel being used by the Access Point the client is connected to is a valid 5ghz channel.

MidlanderNC, Apr 17, 2019
  3. newfellow Win User
    How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Apr 17, 2019
  4. Anna Bol Win User

Direct Access Client no longer showing any netsh information

where is netsh portproxy information stored

Hello
    seanbateman1

To find where the netsh portproxy information is stored, we suggest that you contact your ISP as they have more access to your machine.

Feel free to contact us should you have other concerns.

Anna Bol, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

Direct Access Client no longer showing any netsh information

1. Direct Access Client no longer showing any netsh information - Similar Threads - Direct Access Client

2. MSINFO32 doesnt' show up any informations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSINFO32 doesnt' show up any informations: Hi everyone,The problem am encountering is when I start MSINFO it does not give me any information. screenshot of the view below, I have made several unsuccessful attempts, do you have any other solution / advice to give me?the last try is to reinstall the o.s but we would...
  3. MSINFO32 doesnt' show up any informations

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSINFO32 doesnt' show up any informations: Hi everyone,The problem am encountering is when I start MSINFO it does not give me any information. screenshot of the view below, I have made several unsuccessful attempts, do you have any other solution / advice to give me?the last try is to reinstall the o.s but we would...
  4. MSINFO32 doesnt' show up any informations

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Direct Access and Windows 11 Clients

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct Access and Windows 11 Clients: I have a basic direct access setup in place that has been working fine for years with Windows 10 clients. I also have a "manage out" group policy set so that a few computers can provide direct support to those connected via direct access and this has also been working fine....
  6. Direct Access and Windows 11 Clients

Direct Access and Windows 11 Clients: I have a basic direct access setup in place that has been working fine for years with Windows 10 clients. I also have a "manage out" group policy set so that a few computers can provide direct support to those connected via direct access and this has also been working fine....
  7. Network Adapter not Showing Any Information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Adapter not Showing Any Information: Hello, I'm experiencing a weird issue with my Network Adapter. It does not seem to have any issue with it but missing information like Sent and Received Packages and Up Time. Any Ideias? Windows Server 2012 R2. Dell Server OEMR XL T640. BIOS and Network Adapter Up to date...
  8. Network Adapter not Showing Any Information

Network Adapter not Showing Any Information: Hello, I'm experiencing a weird issue with my Network Adapter. It does not seem to have any issue with it but missing information like Sent and Received Packages and Up Time. Any Ideias? Windows Server 2012 R2. Dell Server OEMR XL T640. BIOS and Network Adapter Up to date...
  9. Netsh show output

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Netsh show output: Hello, I need to be able to determine which of our devices can connect to a 5GHz WLAN and which are limited to 2.4GHz. I was hoping that this information would be stored in WMI so it is easy to inventory with Config Manager but I've not had much luck so far locating a...
  10. Windows 10 NO Direct Access NETSH shows blank

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 NO Direct Access NETSH shows blank: Hi I have one user with Windows 1607 (LTSB) just like the other 150 laptops in our office. However her Direct Access is not working. She gets correct GP, and has keys in Regedit. however if you got to a command prompt and try to run the command NETSH Inter HTTPS Show...