Windows 10: direct access

Discus and support direct access in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Does direct access work on Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB? I know it does for enterprise 2015 but cant find anything on 2016?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Al_1988, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Al_1988 Win User

direct access

Does direct access work on Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB? I know it does for enterprise 2015 but cant find anything on 2016?

:)

Al_1988, Sep 13, 2018

2. Setting up direct access to domain or network.

Original title : Microsoft Direct Access.

I am working on setting up Microsoft direct access for my company (unfortunately I have no idea what i am doing). I have a few questions regarding the setup.

1. Does direct access need to be on a domain controller? Can it just be a member server on the domain?

2. How does a client connect to the direct access server?

3. Does direct access require the certificates?

4. Can anyone help me with a simple step by step setup?

Thanks,

Andrew V

Andrew_V RIT, Sep 13, 2018
  3. PHerbie Win User
    Win 10 Ent - Direct Access

Does anyone know where i can find info about configuring Win 10 Ent and Direct Access?

We had a Win 8 Direct Access environment setup and working but abandoned it when we abandoned Win 8. I would like to get DA going again with Win 10. The servers etc. are all still in place.

I know DA has had some changes in Win 10. How different is it?

Are there any whitepapers? or sites i can go to that step you through the setup/config?

Thanks

PHerbie, Sep 13, 2018
  4. direct access

Windows 10 shows Direct x 12

Hi Jagdishservi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Where have checked for the version of Direct x?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check:

• Press Windows + R keys together.

• Type dxdiag in the run prompt and hit enter.

• Now check for the version of Direct x.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us with the updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

direct access

1. direct access - Similar Threads - direct access

2. how can i access my efi partition if its possible directly from file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i access my efi partition if its possible directly from file explorer: as the title says https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-access-my-efi-partition-if-its-possible/4a442ccf-3949-4735-b910-c196deaad241
  3. how can i access my efi partition if its possible directly from file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i access my efi partition if its possible directly from file explorer: as the title says https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-access-my-efi-partition-if-its-possible/4a442ccf-3949-4735-b910-c196deaad241
  4. how can i access my efi partition if its possible directly from file explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Direct Access and Windows 11 Clients

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct Access and Windows 11 Clients: I have a basic direct access setup in place that has been working fine for years with Windows 10 clients. I also have a "manage out" group policy set so that a few computers can provide direct support to those connected via direct access and this has also been working fine....
  6. Direct Access and Windows 11 Clients

Direct Access and Windows 11 Clients: I have a basic direct access setup in place that has been working fine for years with Windows 10 clients. I also have a "manage out" group policy set so that a few computers can provide direct support to those connected via direct access and this has also been working fine....
  7. How can I get a direct access to all my account log in oder site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get a direct access to all my account log in oder site: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** 08086307653 $Peachwoman1998 4703934778610548 Sheila Harmon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-a-direct-access-to-all-my-account/5f92e000-c72d-42f2-ab9c-040a95d4470b
  8. How can I get a direct access to all my account log in oder site

How can I get a direct access to all my account log in oder site: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** 08086307653 $Peachwoman1998 4703934778610548 Sheila Harmon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-a-direct-access-to-all-my-account/5f92e000-c72d-42f2-ab9c-040a95d4470b
  9. Windows 11 proxy set, but windows has direct access proxy ineffective

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 proxy set, but windows has direct access proxy ineffective: Hello there.I've been trying to use a proxy server on windows 11, set everythig, pushed OK, but I still have direct access to the internet data won't transfer through proxy via any browser MS edge, firefox etc..So far, I've tried "netsh", "dism" and "sfc" commands in order to...
  10. Windows 11 proxy set, but windows has direct access proxy ineffective

Windows 11 proxy set, but windows has direct access proxy ineffective: Hello there.I've been trying to use a proxy server on windows 11, set everythig, pushed OK, but I still have direct access to the internet data won't transfer through proxy via any browser MS edge, firefox etc..So far, I've tried "netsh", "dism" and "sfc" commands in order to...