Windows 10: direct memory access

Discus and support direct memory access in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; just looking to find out how to enable DMAC (direct memory access controller) on windows 10 and also if there are drivers available for it? any info... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RellikResol, Nov 23, 2018.

1. direct memory access

just looking to find out how to enable DMAC (direct memory access controller) on windows 10 and also if there are drivers available for it? any info would be much appreciated

regards:

Rellik

:)

RellikResol, Nov 23, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Setting up direct access to domain or network.

Original title : Microsoft Direct Access.

I am working on setting up Microsoft direct access for my company (unfortunately I have no idea what i am doing). I have a few questions regarding the setup.

1. Does direct access need to be on a domain controller? Can it just be a member server on the domain?

2. How does a client connect to the direct access server?

3. Does direct access require the certificates?

4. Can anyone help me with a simple step by step setup?

Thanks,

Andrew V

Andrew_V RIT, Nov 23, 2018
  4. PHerbie Win User

direct memory access

Win 10 Ent - Direct Access

Does anyone know where i can find info about configuring Win 10 Ent and Direct Access?

We had a Win 8 Direct Access environment setup and working but abandoned it when we abandoned Win 8. I would like to get DA going again with Win 10. The servers etc. are all still in place.

I know DA has had some changes in Win 10. How different is it?

Are there any whitepapers? or sites i can go to that step you through the setup/config?

Thanks

PHerbie, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

direct memory access

1. direct memory access - Similar Threads - direct memory access

2. Direct Access and Windows 11 Clients

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct Access and Windows 11 Clients: I have a basic direct access setup in place that has been working fine for years with Windows 10 clients. I also have a "manage out" group policy set so that a few computers can provide direct support to those connected via direct access and this has also been working fine....
  3. Windows 11 - Direct Access support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Direct Access support?: Hi there. I have joined a Windows 11 Enterprise computer to my work-domain for testing I work in IT, and it seems like the client will not connect to DirectAccess . I have verified that the policies are in place and some elements are working. For example, I get the...
  4. Direct access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Direct access: Hvordan får jeg direct access til å virke på win10 pro, har problemer å få kontakt med Chromecast og når jeg feilsøker får jeg til svar at Direct accsess ikke er aktivert https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/direct-access/430fe9da-8afa-46fe-a0e2-2334b1ec90a3
  5. Is there a problem with Direct Access?

Is there a problem with Direct Access?: The company I work for implemented Direct Access about 2 years ago. All laptops connecting to our domain are running windows 10. The host server for direct access is a windows 2016 server. In the past I could RDP to laptops connected to the domain through Direct Access that...
  6. WiFi and Direct Access

WiFi and Direct Access: So my organization uses DirectAccess to block websites, apps etc. The only problem is that it half the time takes 15 minutes to connect, or says No Internet. Please help. (It fixes with a restart or hard reboot but i don't like to do that.) Thanks...
  7. direct access

in Windows 10 Customization
    direct access: Does direct access work on Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB? I know it does for enterprise 2015 but cant find anything on 2016? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/direct-access/cb6d2868-1275-4499-90f6-83144f843b3c
  8. direct access

direct access: Does direct access work on Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB? I know it does for enterprise 2016 but cant find anything on 2016? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/direct-access/cb6d2868-1275-4499-90f6-83144f843b3c
  9. Direct Memory Access Attack Mitigation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Direct Memory Access Attack Mitigation: The Microsoft documentation for mitigating DMA attacks includes the DataProtection/AllowDirectMemoryAccess policy. This states: This policy setting allows you to block direct memory access (DMA) for all hot pluggable PCI downstream ports until a user logs into Windows....
  10. Win 10 Ent - Direct Access

Win 10 Ent - Direct Access: Does anyone know where i can find info about configuring Win 10 Ent and Direct Access? We had a Win 8 Direct Access environment setup and working but abandoned it when we abandoned Win 8. I would like to get DA going again with Win 10. The servers etc. are all still in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. direct memory access windows 10

2. direct memory access in windows10

3. turn on direct memory access win 10

4. direct memory access win 10